Chapter 10

Relationship Problems

Over time Kai continued to keep his feelings to himself while the others would occasionally tease D.O about it. Both were always nervous when they were with JiWoo but the only difference was that D.O was more relaxed then Kai, who would get all tense and panic as if it were the end of the world. He couldn't get over the little dancing session he had with JiWoo. She only mentioned it once in front of everyone making the others ask every single detail.

D.O felt a little jelouse but was still glad the two were getting along. He continued to ask JiWoo to meet privately while she would ask, or more like make Kai meet to finish up the dance lesson. Although he pretends he doesn't notice, D.O knows Kai has been acting so weird lately around JiWoo. He had asked his dancing friend if anything was wrong but Kai acted noting was. This didn't stop him from being suspicions.
 
***
 
The next couple of weeks went by fast. JiWoo was now use to the halls of Idol's Studio and more students were use to her being around. Still some were scared of her. She memorized most of the rooms in the Idol's Studio. The only ones that mattered were te ones that EXO were in. This was so that if any members were called to go somewhere, JiWoo could just go to a classroom herself, instead of questioning on where they were. She also knew what table they sat at the cafeteria so if anything happens she knew where to go. Ever since, things around SM Academy went pretty smoothly. 
 
One morning, JiWoo was called to the main office. Not because she got in trouble but something needed to be discussed. She wrote on her white board on her door to tell Baekhyun she'd meet up later. She ran to the main office and was then escorted to the principal's office. JiWoo waited patiently outside the the door to be called in. The principal was obviously having another conversation with another student but JiWoo had no intuition in listening to it. Her hood up and she looked down when the ious student had came up and walked by her. She suddenly felt the chill of the person who she thought was staring at her from all those other times. It was too late to look up becaise the student had left. When called in, JiWoo then went inside and faced the principal who asked her opinion on SM Academy. The only thing that was the truth was that EXO were really great tour guides. Everything else she twisted around in order to make it sound like she enjoyed everything so far.
 
"Good, good. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself." he said. "I'll be sure to reward the boys for their assistance."
 
He bought that? She thought after thinking bout what she said. Wow too easy.
 
"Anyhow." he continued. "I know you're only supposed to be here for two mouths but I feel you need to have an experience at SM-M Academy as well."
 
JiWoo's eyes widen but waited for him to finish. 
 
"I've talked to your parents and they agreeded to the idea. Also your school's principal thought it would be nice for you to experience both academies. We haven't thought about any further details yet but I can a sure you, you will leave for SM-M Academy soon. I'll be sure to send you an announcement when things come up."
 
JiWoo tried to hint that she didn't want to go but was the worst could happen. Still her memories were coming back to torture her. She was torn of wanting and not wanting to go. JiWoo continually asked questions but the principal kept answering with "The details are still in progress." She then gave up with regret and doubt of the entire situation. The talk with the principal took longer then she expected. There was only about an hour left of class. JiWoo originally was going to stay in the main office till the first class was over but she remembered she meet up with Baekhyun back in his class. She ran to Idol's Studio and entered the classroom quietly. As she sat down she saw Baekhyun turn his head mouthing the question where she had been. JiWoo then gave a sign shed explain later. Right when the bell rang for lunch, Baekhyun ran right to her, having D.O follow from behind, asking JiWoo to explain where she was this morning.
 
"Easy bro, you don't just come in and ask a girl a question right on the spot." JiWoo said standing up, placing her hands on her hips. "Honestly, do you really expect me to say things as soon as you ask?"
 
"Sorry, I was just really worried if you got in trouble or something." Baehyun rubbed the back of his neck. 
 
"I'll explain it to everyone since its important."
 
"Why is it important?" D.O asked.
 
She was silent for a bit. "I may not be here for awhile." Then continued to walk.
 
Before the boys could respond, they saw her already far ahead of them and started to catch up. Her head was down the whole time and she didn't bother to get anything to eat. JiWoo sat at the table quietly as the boys ate. When they were all done and majority of the students were gone in the cafeteria, JiWoo explained why she wasn't around in the morning.
 
"I might be going to SM-M Academy for awhile..." she said. "So who knows when that will come."
 
The boys were silent all glancing at each other. Both Kai and D.O had their faces down to avoid any conversation. The whole table was quiet. It was wasn't till Suho finally spoke.
 
"JiWoo, we actually know some guys who go to SM-M Academy." he said. "Would you like to meet them tonight?"
 
She tilted her head with confusion. "How's that going to happen?"
 
"We video chat with them. It's a long story but we can introduce you with them and you won't feel like you don't know anybody."
 
"Okay. I'll come by later on."
 
That night, as she started leaving for the boys room, JiWoo felt someone's presents again. She scanned the area multiple times but their was no one there. She quickly ran for the stairs and didn't turn her head. Still she wondered who was watching her. When she arrived to Suho's room, she was a bit hesitant but she knocked on the door knowing it was too late to run away.
 
"JiWoo, you made it." Suho greeted with a smile. "Just in time too."
 
All she did was smile back in return as she stepped inside the room. D.O made a gesture for her to sit next to him, which she obidiently did. Jiwoo noticed both Baekhyun and Chanyeol setting up the computer and Kai was just on the opposite side of the room playing with his phone. JiWoo probably knew she won't be talking to him for awhile. 
 
"So... Can someone explain to me what I'll be expecting at SM-M Academy..." JiWoo asked.
 
Suho brought a chair closer to JiWoo and began to explain. "It's basically the same as this one here. Same concept. Nothing too different. Just a lot of forigeners."
 
"Who are these friends that I'll be meeting today?"
 
"You'll see soon. We're just about to connect." Suho looked over his shoulder. "Yah, are they ready?"
 
"Yup. Just about." Chanyeol answered. "Let's set up."
 
The boys all suddenly started to shuffle around the room gathering chairs in front of the desk. 
 
"Usually Suho sits here but since you're the guest of honor, you get to sit right in front." Baekhyun patted the chair next to him.
 
"Um okay..." she slowly say down as the others were getting comfortable. JiWoo didn't know what to expect from these people. At least with this, she'll know at least a couple people.
 
Chanyeol clicked on the call button and waited for their friends to reply. After waiting acouple minutes, someone's back of the head appeared on the screen. Before anyone said hello, JiWoo suddenly shouted, "SEHUN what are you doing over there?"
 
"I'm over here." All heads turned away from the screen and saw the maknae standing at the doorway. "Oh nice. Way to start without me. I see how we follow rules around here. The one time I'm not around you go on and call them. That's just great."
 
"Stop complaining and get your over here." Chanyeol said.
 
"Uh hello, what's going on over there?" the boy on the screen asked.
"That's what I want to know..." JiWoo said still confused. "So you're not Sehun."
 
He laughed a little. "Ani. You must JiWoo right?"
 
"Ne. And you are—"
 
"You can call me Luhan."
 
"Ah I see. Sorry, I really thought you were Sehun."
 
"Yeah I get that."
 
"It's only in the mornings. Don't make it sound like its all the time." a voice in the background said. Another boy came up to the screen and saw JiWoo. "Hi I'm Wu Fan. But you can call me Kris."
 
She gave a little wave.
 
"Yah! The rest of you get over here. We already started!" Kris called out over his shoulder. Soon four more boys were no visible on the screen. JiWoo noticed something odd. She wanted to speak out again, but decided to keep it to herself so she wouldn't freak out anyone again. She's done that enough already.