oo2 The Tour

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So...this is the toilet for the first floor...that's the science lab on the second floor...yah!" you yelled as you realised that he was walking away from you. You covered your mouth immediately as you remembered that other students are still having lessons. 

"Neh?" Daehyun looked at you, smiling innocently. You rolled your eyes. 

You were showing Daehyun around on the first floor. You were too lazy to go around the whole school to show this bastard around when he wasn't even paying attention. You were just pointing everywhere while he was walking around here and there. 

"Hmm....what have I missed out..." you muttered to yourself. "Ah! Your CCA!" (A/N: CCA is short for co-curricular activity)

"Erm...Daehyun? What are you intere...yah!" Daehyun walked off again. You ran up to him and jumped up to knock the back of his head.

"Oww! What was that for?!" he fumed. 

"For walking off again when I'm talking to you," you rolled your eyes. "So..as I was saying. What are you interested in?"

"Why? Are you that curious 'bout me?" Daehyun smirked.

"Bwoh?! It's for your CCA you pabo!" you answered.

"I was transfered here as I heard that TS has quite a good volleyball team.."

"Ah..I see. Let's get you for a tryout then," you smirked and led Daehyun to the fifth floor indoor sports hall.

You were slightly panting by the time you reached.  the stairs. You looked back and saw Daehyun casually climbing the stairs. Hmm..not bad. 

"Pushups," you ordered.

"What?" 

"Pushups. Down, twenty. I want to see what you're capable of," you said.

He looked hesitant but still went down. He did the pushups like it was nothing. His arms muscle flexing while doing so.

"Next, speed. I'll time you. From here to there. Starting...Now!" you said, holding up your left hand.

He dashed to where you pointed and ran back to you at a fast speed. He did not even have a drop of sweat on his face. You looked at him in awe and totally forgot about the time.

"What? Already impressed?" he smirked. You cleared your throat and looked away. 

"Now, how high you can ju-" you were cut off as someone else entered the sports hall. "Ah! Coach! We have a new student here trying out for the team."

"What have you asked him to do?" Coach asked.

"Erm..a few pushups and some running," Coach looked at Daehyun and nodded. 

"Follow me. Setter? You can go back to class," Coach said. You sighed as you were reminded of how Coach never remembered your name.

"I'll just wait. I still have to bring him back to class," you said as you walked to the bench and sat down.

You watched as Coach ordered Daehyun to do some more running and jumping. You looked on in awe as you saw how high he could jump. Daehyun was so focused in whatever the coach asked him to do and it impressed you. When the coach finally passed him a ball and told him to familiarise it, you instantly knew Daehyun was in the team. 

***

"How was I? Powerful, huh?" Daehyun held up his right arm and flexed his muscle. You rolled your eyes.

"Erm...why does the coach call you setter?"

"It's none of your business," you walked off as the bell rang. "Ah, finally. Away from you. It's break time. Go do whatever you want and I'm done with you."

You walked off and wasn't even surprised when a hoard of squealing fan girls surrounded B.A.P. B.A.P was a nickname given by the fangirls and you shook your head at how ridiculous it sounded. B.A.P was a group of boys who played volleyball. They were really good and were really handsome too. You sighed.

A group of girls went forward to Daehyun and asked him for his name and where he came from. Daehyun smirked, basking in the attention. 

"Yura!" you heard Hana's voice and walked towards her to the school ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter