oo4 Alone In His House

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You jolted awake. You looked around at the unfamiliar room and remembered what happened last night. You sighed. You turned to your left and saw Daehyun sleeping peacefully. Your heart skipped a beat. He looked so angelic. You saw a small distance between you and Daheyun and sighed. You expected his arm to be draped on your waist and your head to be lying next to his chest, like what usually happens in the dramas. Yah! Park Yura! What are you doing?! You shook your head vigorously. Daehyun suddenly stretched. You immediately shut your eyes. 

Daehyun turned to look at you. Beautiful. He sat up and yawned, looking at you and saw your "sleeping" state. He peered closer to your face and noticed the tear stains from yesterday. You opened one eye, after hearing nothing. You widened your eyes and screamed. His face was merely an inch or two away from yours.

"AHHHHH!" you sat up out of instinct and your head knocked into his. You rubbed the sore spot on your head and grabbed a pillow nearby, whacking it on Daehyun's head. "What do you think you're doing?!?!"

Daehyun chuckled and used his arm to block your hits. "Nothing, just looking the saliva stains on your mouth."

Your hands flew up to your mouth and covered it. "Aish..."

"Come on, get ready and we'll go out for breakfast."

"I'm not hungry." Growl. There goes your stomach.

"Yeah, right." Daehyun got out of bed and stretched again, his wifebeater lifting up a bit, showing his toned body. You blushed and looked away.

While Daehyun was getting ready in the bathroom, you got up, noticing your sprained leg, not hurting as much as before. However, it was still swollen. Thanks, pabo. You smiled. At least you can limp slowly without any help now.

You made the bed and panicked when you realise you did not have your uniform with you. You only had your stinky jersey and spandex with you. 

"Yah, your turn. Go get....a-are you okay?" Daehyun rushed towards you after noticing the look on your face. 

"A-ani. It's just that...I don't have my uniform with me..." you gasped slightly at his sudden touch. 

"Yah. Did you knock you head too? There's no school until next week, that's why there's no training too." Daehyun explained, feeling slightly amused.

"Oh...OH." you chuckled at yourself for being so stupid. Wait..that means the school will be locked..my bag is out of reach....Parents will not be back until next week......you widened your eyes.

"What now?" Daehyun asked.

"NOOOOOOOO!" you suddenly yelled at the realisation.

"WHAT? WHAT?!" Daehyun asked, shocked at your sudden outburst. 

"No school means...I can't retrieve my bag..my parents are out of town until next week...which means-"

"You can stay at my house until then." Daehyun said without any second thoughts. 

"But-"

"Where will you go then?"

"Right...Wait. I can go to Hana's house!"

"No!" Daehyun mentally scolded himself. He was too lonely in his home without anyone at home...He kinda liked you staying here, although you were screaming your head off most of the times.

"Why?!" you asked suspiciously.

"Because..because..Ah! I heard someone saying that Hana will be visiting her cousins over the short school break." Daehyun quickly thought of a lie.

"....Really. Why didn't she tell me then?" you ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter