o14 Bad Day

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Riiing"

You slammed your notebook and stretched. It was a long two hours. The professor had rant on and on and on. From reptiles to the Moon. What you dreaded the most would be what's next. Cleaning while Hana would be shopping. With Eunmi and Minji.

You stood up and slung your bag over your shoulder, ready to make the fifth floor sparkling clean. On the way there, you tried to think as positive as ever. Cleaning isn't that bad, I could really use this time to burn off my calories. Oh and I would have a nice court to play in!

Suddenly, you snapped out of your thoughts. You heard footsteps behind you and you whirled around, only to find Jung Daehyun behind you, walking in a lazy manner. He looked like he was in a fashion show though. He had his hands shoved into his pockets and was smirking at you. You flushed a little and asked, "Why are you stalking me?"

"Who says I am? Stop being a stuck up baby," Daehyun tsked.

Your face grew red. First of all, you DO NOT like people to think you're weak, like calling you baby. Second, you are defintely not arrogant. Okay, maybe somtimes when you boast to your little brother about being smarter than him. But that's a totally different story.

"BWOH?!" you burst.

Daehyun just shrugged, seeing your reaction. You quickly turned around and walked rapidly.

You turned right. Daehyun turned right. You climbed the stairs. He climbed the stairs. You stopped at fifth floor. He stopped at fifth floor. 

Now, you were sure he was following you. There wasn't even training today! 

And, he was late today, so he was probably sent to detention. After all, he is a new student.

He whirled around so fast, Daehyun slammed into you. 

"Yah! Are you sent here to hurt me or what?!" you exclaimed, rubbing your sore nose.

"Maybe?" He shrugged.

Aish this bastard.

You decided to ignore him and moved towards the equipments room. All the mops, dustpans and other cleaning equipments are there. You took our the broom and stomped to one of the benches in the volleyball court. You threw your bag onto the bench and retied your hair into a high ponytail. 

Then, you started the toturous work. You noticed Daehyun lying on the bench, seeming disinterested. He had his arms crossed and was staring into space.

Daehyun's POV

Yura Yura Yura. Just what the hell is going on in that girl's mind? She's just like a walking bomb, exploding everywhere. 

This.....Today was my first time seeing her cry though. She didn't even cry when she was injured.....What happened to her? Why did she cry? Was it that bad? Did her grandma pass away?

AISH.

Daehyun ruffled his hair and sat up, irritated.

Then, his eyes settled on you, sweeping the floor seriously. There was an area in the court that collected more dust than the rest.

He watch you sweeping it roughly and ended up coughing away the dust.

Daehyun shook his head. This Aegi. What do I do with her? 

She's the first person I met since I came here. Although she's kinda bad tempered, okay, just not kinda. She's explosive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter