oo9 Over at Hana's

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh.....Han..that was totally unnecessary!" you groaned as you flopped onto Hana's bed. Both of you were preparing to sleep...or talk, after that little -pick-my-friend-up-from-this-monster session. 

"What do you mean? You wanted to stay there longer?" Hana asked. Both of you were lying side by side on Hana's bed, with the night light on, creating a warm atmosphere.

"Aa-ani!! I-I just..."

"Aigooo, look at my little Yura. All grown up!" 

"Hana!! I guess it's just rude to just stomp into his house and scream your head off." you stiffled a giggle.

"Yura...I was just concerned! I guess I'm back to Yongguk then, this Daehyun looks bad..." Hana wondered.

"Han, he's not bad, in fact, he was really nice to me! You have to let him accustom to you. He was the one to help me after training after I fell," you replied.

"Yeah, about that? What happened? Did I hurt you just now?" Hana asked, concerned.

"Ani, unnie. I just fell accidently. I'm okay now. I think it's recovering faster than I expected," you said, hiding the fact that it was because your right leg was working up again. You always thought Hana thought it was irritating for you to whining about your pain. "I'm tired...let's sleep."

You pretended to yawn and your side, thinking about the look Daehyun had previously before you were brought away. Hana switched off the night light and was awake herself, thinking about the situation between you and Daehyun.

After a little while, you realised you couldn't sleep. Daehyun's face kept popping up in your head. You shifted on the bed. Thinking Hana was asleep, you said quietly to yourself, "I'll just apologise when school reopens.."

Hana heard you, but kept quiet. Hana was confused. You never really like to associate with boys. Heck. You were just awkward around them.

***

You blinked your eyes, adjusting yourself to the light. The air was thick and warm. You sat up and stretched. As usual, Hana was already up and awake. You moved to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and changed. You had your own toothbrush and a few sets of clothing in Hana's house as you had frequent sleepovers here.

At the corner of your eye, you saw that it was already 1 in the afternoon. You scratched your head, still not quite awake. 

As you opened the door, Hana bumped straight into you.

"Finally awake, sleepy head!! Go have breakfast! Or rather, lunch..." Hana said.

You nodded your head and made your way downstairs.

"Good morning, Mrs Choi," you greeted.

"It's already the afternoon, dear!" Hana's mother said, laughing.

Oh....Guess I really slept late last night..

Hana joined you at the dining table. 

"What did you dream of last night that you were inseparable with your dream?" Hana munched on a cookie.

You blinked. I didn't dream of anything last night..Daehyun's face suddenly popped out.

Hana saw your slight blush and decided to tease you on further.

"Heyyy.....dreamt of a guy? Hmm lemme see.....was it Kris? Ani...totally not your type. Sehun? Hmm...maybe. What about my love, Yongguk?" Hana said dreamily.

"None of them," you replied, ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter