o25 Work Overload

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyday and lessons flew by. The most frustrating were the nights. You had to study endlessly without getting much sleep. It was like this every year.

 

 

However, this year, there was another presence that comforted you a lot.

 

Himchan...

He seems to be naturally smart, he revises less than you, but he always stayed up with you until you actually turned in to sleep. As there was no trainings, your injury visited you less frequently. However, if you had gym class that day, the night would be torturous. 

Your eye bags grew heavier and you felt weaker and weaker as each day passes. The stress was killing you.

"Aja aja hwaiting! I know you can do it!" Himchan tried to say as enthusiastically as he could. It was 3am and you had school in 4 hours.

Himchan didn't even bothered to force you to sleep as it was useless. 

"I swear to God, once the examinations are over, for the 3 months break, I'm so gonna make you enjoy every single second of it," Himchan promised tiredly.

You chuckled and decided it was time to sleep. You slammed your Biology textbook close and literally crawled to your bed. Once your head hit the soft and comfortable suface, you fell into a deep slumber. Himchan shook his head sleepily with a lazy smile on his lips. He kissed you goodnight before falling onto the bed unconscious himself.

As revision got more intense, as each day passes by, the lesser you got to see Daehyun and the more you saw Himchan. Once school ended, you would immediately rush back home, allowing an hour of free time for you to eat and shower. After that, you would immediately start revision, with only small breaks in between. Himchan was always by your side when you were studying. He studied his own work while you did yours. It was silent most of the time, except when you had questions you didn't understand or when you asked Himchan to give himself a break. Himchan would then say, "Why don't you have a break yourself too?"

 

Daehyun really missed your presence around him. He would send you text messages that you were too busy to reply. Daehyun got even jealous knowing that it was Himchan at your house and not him. He wanted to attract your attention but by wanting so, he had to do well in his studies like what you have instructed.

 

He would sometimes look at the window and see an empty room. He knew you were inside though, the lights were on, you were definitely studying.

After terrible sleepless nights and endless studying, it was the first day of the exams. You gripped onto your pen as you scribbled all the answers down. They seemed simple enough, you thought you over studied even. Some were tricky, yes, but you could solve them easily. There were two papers each day, shortening the total days the exams would be. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter