oo7 Truth or Dare

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae took out a pen in his pocket. He always had a pen in his pocket no matter where he goes. 

"I'll let Yura take the liberty of spinning the pen for the first round," Youngjae said. You chuckled and your hand formed an 'Okay' sign.

You spun the pen and everyone focused on it. The pen eventually stopped spinning, the tip pointing at no other than...........

Himchan.

"Truth or dare?" Zelo asked.

"Truth," Himchan replied slowly.

"Let's make this an honest one, 'kay guys?" Youngjae said.

"I sense something bad....." Himchan folded his arms.

"Okay, you got me. Now......do you like Minji or not." Youngjae asked and your heart picked up speed.

There was a pause.

"No," Himchan said firmly.

"Really? Do you-"

"One question at a time, people," Himchan sighed.

Himchan spun the pen and the tip landed on Daehyun.

"Truth or dare?" Zelo asked again.

"....Truth?" Daehyun said, uncertain.

"Let me have this one!! I bet everyone's curious too!" Jongup said. "Why did you let Yura stay over at your house?"

Daehyun shifted uncomfortably. "I should call Eunmi to drag you home seriously."

"Aww..just answer it."

"Like I said before....She got locked out of her house!"

"Really. Do you like Yura?" Himchan wriggled his eyebrows. 

"No."

"NO!"

Both you and Daehyun said at the same time. Well, more like you screaming. You didn't want Himchan to get the wrong idea. 

You facepalmed yourself, "I don't think you guys know the rules of this game. One. Question. At. A. Time."

"Whew, thank god!" Zelo heaved a sigh of relief. You looked at him and raised and eyebrow.

"He likes you," Yongguk said pointedly.

"Hyung!!! You exposed my secret!!!!!!!!!!" Zelo whined lying on the floor, flailing his arms and legs.

You blushed and Daehyun looked at you. She looks good blushing too....Ugh.. stop it, Daehyun!!!

"I want a girlfriend like noona, not a girlfriend which is noona!" Zelo retorted and you chuckled. 

"Next!" you yelled, not wanting the attention.

Daehyun spun the pen and it was Jongup's turn.

"I think I shall choose 'Dare'," Jongup challenged. 

Zelo smirked. "Good choice, Hyung!! Now...crawl on four and bark like a.....monkey? Hahahaha!!"

"Aish..should have known..."

"Oh, and it have to be filmed!"

Jongup quickly got on four and started crawling and screeched like a monkey. (A/N: IMAGINEEEE!!!! Omigoshhh!!) Yongguk filmed everything down. Everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter