o10 Shopping

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

I woke up to my handphone screeching. 

"Ugh.. this!" I groaned. My hands fumbled their way to my phone.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Daehyun-ah! Are you still asleep?!"

"Yes, until you called me...."

"Hurry up! Let's go shopping!!!"

"Eh?"

The next thing I knew, there were people banging my door.

"Aish....these kids..."

I quickly slipped on a t-shirt and made my way towards the door grudgingly. Daehyun had always slept without a top on during summer. However, when you were sleeping with him, he didn't want to scare the outta you. 

Narrator's POV

"Guys-"

"Hyung!" Zelo pushed Daehyun back into his house. "What time is it already? I'm hungry! Get changed quickly!!"

"Aish. Zelo-ah, let's find something to eat in Daehyun's house first, alright?" Yongguk made his way towards the kitchen without Daehyun's permission. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and went upstairs to get changed and wash up. 

When he came down, he say Youngjae and Jongup getting ready for another fight in his game console. Himchan was just sitting on the sofa watching them play. On the other hand...Yongguk and Zelo were stuffing themselves with potato chips.

"Want shome?" Zelo asked.

Daehyun shook his head and took in a deep breath.

"I'M READY!"

All of them jolted in shock. Jongup scurried to put the game controllers in place while Youngjae switched off the game console. Himchan just sat there relaxingly and Zelo stuffed the remaining chips into his mouth while Yongguk shoved him towards the living room. "Yah! You ate more than me!" Yongguk whisper-yelled. Himchan chuckled and pushed the two big babies out of Daehyun's house, Youngjae and Jongup following behind. Daehyun was the last to get out, locking the door. 

***

"First things first," Jongup held up his index finger. "Starbucks."

Youngjae's eyes sparkled. "Okay!!"

"Hyung! I want my jajangmyeon!" Zelo whined while rubbing his tummy.

Yongguk smacked his head. "That can wait-"

"Aish, Yongguk hyung! Stop whacking my head! It will fall off anytime if you continue!"

Himchan noticed Yongguk stopping midway and a smirk forming on his lips. He looked at the direction Yongguk was looking. Youngjae and Jongup were already moving inside Starbucks......hold on.

There you were, hiding your face.

Yongguk burst out laughing at your attempt to hide your face.

"........Hyung?" Zelo thought Yongguk went crazy.

"Yah, Daehyun-ah! Your other part is over there," Yongguk smirked and pointed. Daehyun looked over, just as Zelo yelled.

"EH? YURA NOONA?!" Zelo asked excitedly.

Zelo pushed everyone along with him into Starbucks.

"Nooooooooooona~" Zelo sang.

Daehyun shifted uncomfortably.

.

Aish.

Hana replied, instead of you. "Neh?~"

Zelo pushed Hana away. "Not talking to you."

"Humph."

You choked out a little laugh. "H-hi guys?" 

"What are you doing here?" Yongguk asked.

You raised an eyebrow. 

"Shopping! Oppa~" Hana replied for you again.

Yongguk didn't seem to mind though. Youngjae and Jongup came back with their drinks and spotted you chatting with the boys.

"Hi, Yura!"

"Hello, Yura!"

"Hi.." you replied both of them and pretended to look at your non-existing watch. "Well, look at the time! We should get going, shouldn't we?"

Hana was still flirting with Yongguk.

"Hana....." you grabbed her arms.

"Aww, noona! Why so fast?" Zelo pouted.

You ruffled his hair. "See you guys next time!" 

You grabbed your shopping bags and along with Hana, about to rush out of Starbucks.

When, suddenly, Daehyun grabbed your arm. You looked surprised. Daehyun didn't even talked to you since just now and now? He initiated skinship.

You flung his arm off. "Neh?"

"You forgot your clothes."

"Aish, it's not mine anyways."

"I gave them to you. It's yours."

"It's n-" you were stopped by Himchan.

"Just take them, Yura." Himchan flashed a warm smile.

You were so in trance by his gaze that you nodded.

Himchan flashed another smile.

Daehyun looked at you staring at Himchan and felt something twitch. Pfft....this baby...

You broke out of the trance and waved to the boys, pulling Hana along with you.

"Whew!" you breathed.

"Yura! What were you doing? It was a chance to interact with Yongguk oppa!" Hana scolded.

"So now you call him oppa?!" you raised a brow.

Hana avoided that question. "C'mon you said you wanted to go som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter