o17 Jealousy

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! What are you....doing here?" Daehyun asked, pausing mid-sentence when he saw you too.

"Daehyun ah!" Himchan smiled when he saw Daehyun.

"What are you doing here?" Daehyun asked again. He felt a pang in his chest when he saw that you came with Himchan, but he brushed it away.

"I live with Yura now! I can now visit you without any problems!" Himchan laughed.

"You...You live with Yura?!" Daehyun yelled. And why the heck does he have that blue-black?!

"Wae?! Why are you shouting so early in the morning?!" Himchan shouted back.

You tried to hush both of them. Since it was peak hours, there were many people at the bus stop too waiting for the bus.

"Mianhae....I was just shocked...Why are you staying with her?" Daehyun asked but never got his reply since the bus came.

"I'll explain next time!" Himchan said as he boarded the bus with Yura. Daehyun tried to squeeze in with them. The bus was like a sardine can, packed with sardine.

The bus halted suddenly and everyone was pushed forward. You lost your footing and flung your arms, grabbing hold of anything.

“Woah”s and “Ack”s filled the air.

Himchan took your arm and pulled you into his chest. “Now, you wouldn’t fall anymore!” Himchan smiled. You blushed again. But, you were smiling so wide, your eyes disappeared.

Daehyun stood there, one of his arm holding on to the pole. He looked down. Why do I have this feeling? It keeps bugging me ever since Himchan came with Yura...

On the way to your school, more and more people boarded the bus while only a few alighted. You got more and more squished, into Himchan's chest. When the bus moved again, a girl across from you said, "Oppa, why don't you hold me like this? I want you to hold me like that!" And the boy hugged the petite girl in his arms and kissed his forehead.

Omo, I'm getting mistaken as a couple with Himchan oppa! Ottoke?! Hang on...I should be happy, shouldn't I?

You glanced at the awkward Daehyun and suddenly felt bad for no reason.

When the bus finally stopped at your stop and you alighted, you heaved a sigh of relief. You fanned your face, since it was getting slightly hot from the contact with Himchan. You walked in the school, girls screaming here and there. 

"Omo! Look at Himchan oppa!"

"Daehyun oppa! Saranghae!"

Daehyun shook his head at the absurd attention, while Himchan smiled politely.

You were walking in between both of them, avoiding the glares of other girls.

You quickly left them and walked to your locker to take all your books.

"Yura!" You turned your head towards the voice. It was one of the girls in your class. "I saw you walking in with Daehyun oppa, are you close with him?"

"I-I....guess so?" You replied awkwardly. You never had a conversation with her before and the first subject was already about Daehyun.

"Could you pass this to him for me?" The girl smiled sweetly and battered her eyelashes.

"Erm...." You hesitated.

"Aww! C'mon unnie! Please?" This time, she puckered her lips and looked disgusting to you. 

"Alright," you accepted the pink envelope. It was sprinkled with purple glitter and had hearts drawn all over it. You shrugged and shoved it into your messenger bag.

The bell rang. You hurried into your class after you waved goodbye to your Himchan oppa. You giggled at the thought of it. You still couldn't believe the fact that Himchan was so close to you now. Living with you, coming to school with you...Maybe he would realise how lovely I am and decide to be my boyfriend someday. Aish, Yura you big pabo. As long as Minji and other gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter