oo6 Dinner

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that bonding morning slash afternoon, you and Daehyun were now fooling around the house. You totally forgot about you being locked out, forgot about the pain. After Daehyun told you about his story, he let you help him unpack his things. You would constantly about his baby photos and he would tease you back for being a big baby. 

***

By the time unpacking was almost done, it was evening. 

"Grr..." Daehyun burst out laughing, hearing your stomach growl.

You covered your stomach, in an attempt to hide the growling. You flushed red. Aish. Cute, big baby. Wait. Jung Daehyun stop thinking about this!

"C'mon. I know a great place for dinner! I'm hungry too," Daehyun patted his stomach and nodded.

You laughed. Throughout this day, the both of you laughed alot. You got to know each other better. Furthermore, both of you understood each other. 

***

Daehyun led to the little restaurant. The both of you finally reached after walking for some time. Yes, walk. It was not far from Daehyun's house. The air was cold at night and Daehyun lent you his cardigan. 

The bell of the door to signify a customer's arrival rang. You looked around the restaurant. Not bad. Why haven't I noticed this place befo- .

"Hide me!" you whispered.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" you grabbed Daehyun's shirt and was hiding from something, or rather, someone.

"Daehyun!" 

Daehyun looked up in surprise, hearing someone call his name. His eyes twinkled.

"Come over! We're just ordering dinner too!" Yongguk shouted.

Daehyun was about to walk over when you pulled him back. 

"What are you doing?......Oh. OH. C'mon don't be shy," Daehyun teased upon realising that you were too shy to meet his friends. Daehyun pratically dragged you to his friends' table.

"DAEHYUN!!!" Youngjae shouted. "I messaged you to meet us for dinner here and you really came!"

"Really? I guess it's just coincidence," Daehyun shrugged.

"Hey..look who we have here," Yongguk smirked. "Hi, Yura!!"

You blushed "Erm...Hi.."

"Here, take a seat. We're just ordering dinner."

Both you and Daehyun settled down. Everyone ordered and you were awed by Daehyun after his order. His order is able to feed a whole volleyball team! Okay, that's just exaggerating, but, he did order alot.

"Hyung, I didn't know you were so close with Yura noona," Zelo said innocently.

"Well..uh....we just-" you were cut off by Daehyun.

"She's currently living with me because she's locked out of her house over the weekends," Daehyun said. Your jaw dropped. How can he say this to other people?! They mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter