o18 Training

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This would be the first chapter that describes a whole training, enjoy!

It was the fifteen minutes break before training. During this fifteen minutes, you would just stay in the sports hall with Hana to talk. But now since you're not talking to Hana, you were left alone. 

You sat there, pretending to be occupied with your phone when you really had nothing to do. Your team wasn't very united. Your seniors had a talk with all of you before and it worked slightly, but the team was still split into different cliques. There was a Minji one, a Jasmine one. All of them had different levels of popularity in the school, but they were still popular. Some of the girls managed to hang out with Minji and Eunmi during trainings. Now, Hana was part of them. Jasmine was more...humble. 

You stopped looking at your phone and stared into space. You saw volleyballs flying at fast speeds in the other court. Must be the boys, I saw Himchan oppa and Daehyun take their shoe bag.

Suddenly, Sora approached you. She hanged out with Jasmine but talk to Minji quite often. You were surprised she came to you. 

"Hi, Yura!" She said cheerfully. You just smiled at her. She started talking about food but you couldn't think about anything witty to reply.

You suddenly asked, "Why are you here?"

She seem confused and you explained, "I mean, I normally see you around Eunmi..."

"Oh, I don't know, they kept ignoring my presence," she shrugged like it was nothing and you smiled. Sora was pretty friendly, but she tried to catch attention too hard sometimes. You were someone who is the type like, if someone likes you, it must be because of your true self, not because of looks and popularity. But "Meh," Reality said and bit you. Boys go for looks, who has the biggest , who flirts the best.

Coach entered the hall and everyone stood up when he blew the stupid whistle.

"Today would be something pretty different, I figured out all of you have to work on your stamina and and footwork. Also, there is the ones where the ball goes really near to the net, we have to work on that," Coach said and clapped his hands. "Let's get working!"

***

"Suicides? Seriously?!" You mumbled to yourself. 

"I ing know right?!" Sora said. You looked at her and grinned.

 BEEP!

And you ran. Suicides always triggered the pain. And that is why you hated physical trainings. 

It was the fastest you could go, yet you were still the last few behind. Hana was the last still, of course. You watched Minji jog. Yes, it seemed like she was jogging. It was like the easiest thing on Earth to her. 

"Aish, this is gonna mess up my hair so much," you heard Eunmi whine.

You breathed in heavily, sweat pouring and you felt your lungs expanding and shrinking. Your heart was jumping like a wild rabbit. It was already the fifth set, each set had a total of 300 metres. You could feel your soaked in pespiration, your pad must be reaaaally smelly. Yucks.

"Okay! Next, we'll jump!" Coach yelled.

"Did you just say kangeroo?!" Eunmi yelled and the whole team laughed, except you. You didn't find it funny. 

"Here, do the spiking action and jump onto this," Coach ordered and patted that table. Above the table had two thick gym mats, cushioning the jump and of course, to heighten the table. You gawked at him. 

"C'mon, Minji, demonstrate for everyone," 

"Huh?....Oh, okay..." Minji said in a humble voice.

You watched her legs do the work.

Left, right, left. Jump!

Her arms swung up, helping her jumping higher and thud! She landed on the mat, squating at first and then finally stood up and jumped back down to ground.

"Woah"s filled the air and she was immediately praised by everyone, even you were in awe.

"See? She can do it, so everyone try!" Coach said, a satisfied look on his face.

Jump.

Jump.

Jump.

Your turn.

Fail.

Try again.

Fail.

Go to the end of the line embarrassingly.

You tried to jump, but your actions were awkward, your body felt heavy, and you jumped into the table. Adding the fact that you had your period, you felt extremely uncomfortably. Luckily, you weren't the only one who failed. Sora did too and both of you laughed at the stupid actions. May I add, Sora wasn't really good in volleyball either, but heck was she good in long distance runs.

Jumping was the speciality of Eunmi, that's why she was selected into the team. How did you get selected? You don't even know. But you bet the coach regrets it terribly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter