o13 Friendship

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were looking for Hana in the canteen, but there was no sight of her.

You whipped out your phone - 5% 

You shrugged and hoped for the best. You texted Hana to ask where she was. Until, you heard a distinct laughter in the distance. You saw Hana laughing along with Minji and her gang.

You frowned. Deep.

It's not like you hated Minji...both of you just didn't click. However, if it was Eunmi, you could define her as a .

You felt betrayed and angry at the moment. 

Why, you ask?

Let's take a trip down memory lane.

You reached out and tried to claw Eunmi's face. She was pulling your hair. Hard.

"You !" She yelled.

"Well look who's speaking!" You screamed back, pinching her arm so that she would let go.

"How dare you flirt with MY Jongup?!" 

"He's not yours! And I did not flirt with him, you ."

"Not yet! And you totally did!" Eunmi.

"Did not!" You.

Minji was just standing there, not knowing what to do. If it wasn't two of her bestfriends, she would have stepped in and stopped the whole wild-cats-disaster cooly.

"Minji! He-elp!" Eunmi screamed for help while you finally managed to touch Eunmi's perfect face.

"Erm....Yura, maybe you should stop. You really shouldn't have flirted with Jongup." Minji stuttered.

She knew you could be a total beast once someone triggered your emotional side.

You stopped suddenly upon hearing that. Even Minji was not on your side. Eunmi took the chance and she used her french manicured nails to claw wherever she could. It was fortunate it didn't dig your eyes out. It was so close. There, blood oozed out from the wound under your eyes.

Minji pulled the wild Eunmi away and flashed an apologetic look at you while you fell, tears streaming down. It was not the first row you had with Eunmi. This time, it probably ended the friendship. You didn't care that the tears stung your wound. You didn't care who was around you anymore. Well, there weren't any students around since it was some time after school hours.

After Minji brought Eunmi away, you sat down not so gracefully and cried. You thought of all the bad times and asked why were you always wronged by people. Your mum always wronged you for waking up late, your Dad always telling people his daughter had NO athletic skills, your brother prefered you cousins to you.

You were so frustrated, you just sat there and sobbed, not giving a about anything.

Back to where we were.

As Minji and her clique approached you, Eunmi laughed the hardest while Hana wiped a tear from laughing too much. Minji was holding her stomach while her delicate hand was over her small mouth.

"Oh! Hi Yura! Eunmi just told me what Jongup did on their first date! It was so hilari-" Hana stopped when she saw you stomping out of the cafeteria.

"Did...I say anything wrong?" Hana questioned.

Eunmi laughed and shook her head.

"Nah, it's probably nothing. Come on, let's having lunch together, shall we?" And with that, she linked arms with Hana and Minji to their usual table where B.A.P and the rest of the volleyball family sat.

Hana knew!! SHE KNEW! How could she?! 

You once told Hana during one of your sleepovers at her house your history with Eunmi. She just listened to you rant and never spoke of it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter