o16 Oppa

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon then, I'll teach you how to keep your teeth beautiful," Himchan said and pushed you into the bathroom. 

"First, you wet your toothbrush," he ordered. You rolled your eyes, but did as he says.

"Next, apply toothpaste!" Himchan said, he had an impish grin on his face.

You smacked his arm playfully. "I know how to do it! You then gurgle your mouth and start to brush!"

"See? You know how to do it already, why do I have to teach you?" Himchan winked.

Suddenly, Himchan carried you onto the counter below the mirror. Your eyes widened in astonishment. 

"I'm too heavy! It would break!" You half-yelled, embarrassed. You wonder how in the world did he even managed to carry you.

'"It won't, I swear," Himchan patted the counter.

Himchan was now standing in front of you while you sat there blushing. He took your toothbrush and helped you to apply toothpaste. 

"Watch, and learn," Himchan said playfully. He stuck the toothbrush into his mouth and started brushing. He looked like he was filming a commercial. And, what's more important, he had his eyes on you the entire time. You slowly inserted the toothbrush into your mouth and starting brushing like how he was doing.

"Move up and down, up and down, sideways and make sure you brush the gums too," Himchan said in between his brushes.

You nodded your head and did as he said. 

"So, how's training going?" Himchan asked. Your mouth started to fill with foam, the foam filling out, making you look like Santa Claus. You immediately brushed them away. You kept silent, not answering his question, and just nodded. You didn't like to speak when you were brushing your teeth, it was uncomfortable. Your brother used to tease you when both of you were young. He would take out his toothbrush, sing with his mouth full of foam and laugh, some of it spitting out. You would then feel like vomitting. Yucks.

Himchan didn't seem to be affected by your silence and continued chatting.

"Yeap, you're doing it right. That's how Master Himchan kept his teeth so perfect!" 

You couldn't help but smile.

Himchan gurgled his mouth and splashed his face with water. You did so too later on, when Himchan brought you back down.

Droplets of water were spraying at you. It was Himchan and his undried hands. He flicked his wrists playfully at you, the droplets landing on your face. You shut you eyes and on the tap, splashing more water at him. He ran out of the bathroom and you off the tap, chasing after him. 

When you were out of the bathroom, Himchan was not in sight. You looked around....then suddenly,

"BOO!"

You shrieked and jumped up onto the bed. 

"Yah! Sunbae! You scared me!" You put a hand on your palpitating heart. It was the first time you 'Yah-ed' at Himchan. You jumped out of bed and tackled Himchan, whom fell onto the ground. You were tickling him, which he couldn't resist. He was really scared of tickles. And so did you.

He flipped you around and starting tickling you too. You started flailing your arms around, squealing for help. Suddenly, you realised that the position you and Himchan in seemed really wrong. You sat up immediately, pushing Himchan away and cleared your throat. Himchan continued laughing.

"Didn't know you're so scared of tickles."

"Same to you," you grinned.

Later on, you helped Himchan unpack his belongings and realised you helped Daehyun do the same thing too.

Then, your handphone rang. The familiar tunes of 'Miracles of December' filled the room.

You crawled to the bedside table and accepted the call. You didn't look at the called ID.

"Yoboseyo?" You said.

"Hey, Aegi-ssi," the other end replied waggishly.

Your eyes widened and there, on the screen was ' Dae Bastard' these words.

"How did you get my number?! You creepy stalker!" You said.

"Hmm, let's see. Eunmi asked for my number and I exhanged it with yours," he replied.

Oh? I didn't thought Eunmi would still have my number...

"If you're wondering, it was Hana who gave me your number," he said.

Silence.

"Yah, Aegi-ssi. You there?"

You cleared your throat, "Yeah....Erm why did you call?"

"Oh, I was wondering if you survived your period ordeal," he replied. You felt your heart flutter. He cared.

"I'm all fine," you replied just as Himchan asked, "Yura! Where do I keep my clothes?"

"Is....Is there someone else in your room? A....Man?" Daehyun asked, feeling his jealousy spike up.

"A-ani, nobody is here," you faked a yawn. "Gosh, look at the time! It's already 12.30pm! I should get some sleep, bye, Daehyun!"

"Yah! Yur-" You hanged the phone and sighed in relief. You looked up and your years were shortened. Himchan was right in front of you, staring at you, a playful grin on his face.

"Was that Daehyun?" 

"Ani!" You said quickly, too fast.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"Okay....So where do I keep my clothes?"

"There's empty drawers over there, you can put them there," you pointed in the corner of the room and looked at his luggage. He was almost done.

"Okay! Lights out!" Himchan called after he placed his clothes in the drawers neatly.

You giggled and slipped under your duvet. Himchan came over and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, little baby," he whispered raspily.

OH. MY. EFFING. GOSH. ASDFGHJKL. ASDFGHJKL! 

"Why do everyone call me baby," you said, instead of saying 'good night' back to him. 

Your face was on fire, flushing a deep scarlet. Thank the gods that the lights were off. But you bet your face was radiating from the heat.

Himchan chuckled. "I say that to my little sister every night."

Oh. So I'm like a sister to him. 

You felt like an idiot for thinking otherwise. Himchan ambled his way to the sofa-bed beside your own bed. 

"Goodnight, aegi-ah!" Himchan said once more more.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter