o21 Minji Getting Revenge

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to you?" Daehyun said coldly. He never liked the fact that Himchan was sleeping with you, drunk. Furthermore, things happened back at home making him even more displeased.


"What happened to me?" You asked, confused. Daehyun pointed to your lips and you pursed them immediately. 


"N-Nothing," you grabbed your books tightly and walked faster. Class was beginning soon.


"Yah," Daehyun said and grabbed your arm harshly. He had this dark look on his face. It was like the first day he came to school, that cold and distant guy.


"What?! What's with your mood swing?! Whatever happened to me doesn't matter to you, now stop holding on to me like I'm dying!" You yelled. You didn't like it when Daehyun was being moody. You hated it. It brought back memories where Eunmi used to p-m-s every day. 


Daehyun let go of you while you stomped into the classroom. You requested for a seat change and all the girls scrambled to change with you. You changed with a girl who wad sitting at the back of the class. 


"Fought with your boyfriend?" The guy sitting beside your current seat snickered.
Your turned to him and glared, throwing daggers.


"Woah woah, chill," he said immediately. 


Daehyun noticed you changed seats and he searched the room for you. He saw you sitting with Jonghyun and felt his jealousy perk up. 


The girl who had willingly exchanged seats started bothering him with flirty glances and sugary giggles.


He dragged his table away from her but she just followed suit. Daehyun sighed. What's wrong with me. He ruffled his hair, frustrated. Which the girl only cooed over. 


***
You trudged your way with heavy steps. Himchan saw you and yelled your name. You turned around, brightening up at his voice. He didn't have mood swings all the time. 


"Hey, Yura!" Himchan fell in step with you. You were heading to the library for some peace and quiet.


"Hi," you smiled.


"I forgot to thank you for helping me out yesterday night, go out with me tonight, yeah?" 


"Huh?!"


Himchan chuckled.


"You're so cute, Yura, I meant dinner," Himchan smiled. Cute? Eww. But I like the feeling of Himcahn calling me cute gosh.


"Oh...kay...." you said, unsure.


"Tell Jaehwa we won't be back for dinner!" Hinchan winked. 


You nodded and blushed while you watch Himchan walk to the cafeteria.


You texted Jaehwa and when you looked up, you saw Daehyun walking your way.


"Oh, gosh," you muttered under your breath, changing direction. You always did that when you saw someone you were awkward with. The situation between you and him right now suits perfectly. 


"Yura!" Daehyun semi-yelled. You walked quicker. Daehyun fastened his pace and grabbed your arm. You turned to glare at him. He let go immediately.


"Want to have dinner to-"


"Not free," you said curtly and walked away, leaving a confused Daehyun behind.

"Aish!" Daehyun cursed to himself frustratedly. He was going mad, with things happening back at home, and here is Yura ignoring him.

You walked to the study corner and saw Jongup sitting alone, staring into space.

"Well that's rare," you said to yourself. Eunmi was always around Jongup.

You sat down beside Jongup, but he had no reaction. You waved your hands in front of his eyes but he didn't move. You nudged him. He blinked several times and then looked at you in surprise.

"Y-Yura! What are you doing?"

You scratched your neck sheepishly. "Nothing...I was just wondering why you're so spaced out."

"It's Eunmi..."

"Eyyy, girlfriend problems?"

Jongup blushed and you chuckled.

"When did it happen?" you asked curiously.

"Last night with Minji and hyung," Jongup replied and you instantly froze. Ah, so it was last night.

"What happened?" You asked again.

"I don't really know...We were dancing, Minji was with Himchan hyung. Then all of a sudden hyung was drinking by himself, Minji was crying, Eunmi brought her away. And when I texted her, she didn't reply. Today, she was sticking to Minji the whole time and ignoring me, I-I....I don't know what to do," Jongup confessed.

"Hey, calm down, I'm sure it will be alright. Minji is hard to get over things that broke her heart......broke her heart!" You realised. With Himchan's gibberish last night, everything made sense. Jongup was looking at you weirdly.

"Sorry, I just..I think I know what is going on. Anyways, bring some ice-cream to Eunmi's house. She'll talk to you right away," you winked and got up.

"Yura-ssi! Thank you," Jongup stood up too.

"Ayee, stop the formalities, just call me Yura," you smiled at Jongup. He now had this light in his eyes, making him look happier than before.

You walked away, finding some reference books for the upcoming exams. 

The table that B.A.P normally sat was unusually quiet, with Himchan missing because he was trying to hide from Minji. With Eunmi and Minji gone, with Jongup finding out how to get to her girlfriend, with Daehyun sulking somewhere, and you, trying to study to get away from the problems happening right now.

***

"Line up!" Jasmine bellowed.

Everyone did so and queued up according to their number slots.

They were handed their gifts according to the number they had drawn from a box.

"Hurry up girls! We still have training to get with!" Coach yelled.

Everyone quickly dumped their gifts into their bags scurrying back to court.

"Yura, how are you feeling?" Sora asked you.

"I'm fine, stop asking," you said as both of you made way to the opposite court where the main six where. Today's job was pretty easy, picking balls as Coach would be focusing on training the mains.

Everyone was complaining from backaches and sore muscles. 

The reserves were separated into two groups, where the first group would do a few drills outside the court while the second would start with picking balls. You were in the second group.

The groups switched places and it was your turn to do the drills. As the setter, you were instructed to work on your arms and finger muscles. You picked up a medicine ball. (A heavy ball stuffed with fabric or sand to the maximum.) Everyone had to make their own medicine balls. It was pretty hard stuffing pieces of fabric into a small hole of a volleyball. Those volleyballs were tattered or just old. You had paid Jaehwa to help you with it shhh.

Imagine setting a ball with a weight around 1.5kg. Using solely your ten fingers. 

In the beginning it was pretty tough. But as you got used to it, you could set better and higher. Your own medicine ball was really old and the skin was peeling off. Whenever you set against th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter