o15 House Mate

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uh, Japan?” you asked, puzzled.

Daehyun moved so fast, you didn’t even see him. He was right beside you in a moment.

“Didn’t know babies had their menses,” Daehyun whispered.

You paled visibly. You counted inside your mind. IT AIN’T SUPPOSED TO COME UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

“Yah! Stop laughing! It was off schedule!” you blushed deeply, clearly embarrassed.

Daehyun laughed even harder.

“It even has a schedule?!”

Your face turned a crimson red.

Daehyun looked at your pathetic state and stopped laughing and sighed.

He never did this for any girls.

He turned you around, which you turned back to face him immediately.

“What are you doing?!”

“Shh, I’m trying to help you.”

A sudden thought hit you. He’s trying to help you hide the stain!

He turned you around again, here, you struggled less.

Both of you walked down the stairs slowly and carefully.

It was really tough, with both of you not matching each other’s steps. You tried not to touch him, afraid that the blood would stain him too.

After both of you were out of the school, Daehyun sighed and wrapped his arms around your neck. Your spine tingled.

“Y-yah…I-I’m sticky from all the sweating!”

Daehyun kept quiet like he didn’t care.

You could smell his smell: Burning leaves and the smell of sea.

It was a nice smell, you liked it.

Upon reaching the bus stop, you froze.

You heard giggling. It was Hana and them.

Daehyun heard too, and saw Hana. Why....isn't Hana with Yura? Does it have something to do with Yura's mood swings?

You cleared your throat, "Erm, yah! Jung Daehyun, hands off me."

"Eh? I'm trying to help you, don't you see?"

"I do! But people would think we're, you know," you said, your hand moving back and forth.

"Then, you don't mind if people see your skirt?"

"I-I can.......Cover it using my bag!"

"You'll look weird."

"Does that matters? Besides, I see Minji over there," you tried to change the topic.

"Oh?" Daehyun slowly let go of you, and you saw his eyes search for Minji and shook you head.

Why did I think he would be different? All guys are the same, aren't they? They look out for pretty girls.

Daehyun strutted in, pretending to not notice them. Eunmi nudged Minji furiously, while Hana stared at you.

You walked in awkwardly. You kept a distance between them and Daehyun.

As for Eunmi, she pushed Minji over and dragged Hana along.

"Hiyeee Daehyun oppa!"

Daehyun smiled at them. His killer smile, oh gosh.

Eunmi squealed.

"See?! He's totally interested in you!" Eunmi squealed.

Minji just smiled in a polite way. 

"Erm, how is it going? Do you like our school?" Minji bit her lip. As usual, she could strike up any conversation, with anyone.

"Yeap, it's cool," Daehyun shoved his hands into his pocket.

Eunmi squealed again, while Hana was staring at you.

You ignored her and constantly looked at your watch.

Then, your bus came. You held a tight clutch over your bag behind your back and scurried onto the bus.

When you boarded the bus, you saw Daehyun scribbling his number on Eunmi's hand.

What a total flirt. You had meant both of them. Eunmi already had Jongup. And Daehyun, well, you don't know.

Daehyun waved to them and boarded the bus in the nick of time.

You kept quiet. Thinking about it, he was supposed to help me right? Oh wait, I declined it.

You facepalmed yourself mentally and found it was awkward between the both of you. You acted like you didn't know him. You acted like you didn't see other girls in the bus staring at him. Daehyun kept glancing at you, feeling the tension.

"Feeling jealous, huh?" Daehyun teased all of a sudden.

"Me? What? No! Nothing like it," you mumbled, shaking your head furiously.

"And the baby denies it," Daehyun teased once again.

After a few bickerings about whether the middle-aged man sitting in front of you is listening to SHINee's Sherlock, or EXO's Wolf, the bus finally arrived at your stop.

After Daehyun got off after you, he slung both of his arms over your shoulders from behind you, "I still think it was SHINee's Sherlock, though," He whispered to you.

Your breath hitched. There weren't anyone nearby. And he was doing this. You glanced at the bus and saw girls with horrified looks.

You cleared your throat, you've been doing that alot, lately. "I-I suppose so...."

And Daehyun smirks.

"Since I won, let me walk you back to your house," Daehyun said, his chest still pressed against your chest.

You were getting really distracted with his hot breath on your cheek and you just nodded.

"Well, get a good night's rest!" Daehyun winked.

You hit his head. "Use your flirting skills with Minji, not me. It's not working with me."

"So someone was really jealous," Daehyun smirked, rubbing his head.

"Anyways, tha-thank you for today," you thanked.

Daehyun ruffled your hair and smiled.

You opened the door, your back facing it, so that Daehyun wouldn't see the stain.

You waved a final goodbye and slid inside, glad you're finally home. No need to hide anymore, too.

But you were so, so wrong.

When you turned around, you saw someone and froze.

.

.

.

Seconds passed by, your parents and that person stared at you, while you stared back at them.

"Someone please explain?" you squeeked.

"Come here, Yura," you mother motioned.

You moved forward awkwardly, trying to cover everything that was probably seen.

"Get the skirt washed, pronto," your moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter