o12 Late Again

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-

"Where's your phone?" Huh? Daehyun was confused over your sudden change of topics. He stopped massaging your legs and you felt yourself wanting his warm hands to come back to your legs. He reached out to the coffee table and tossed you his phone. You stop drying his hair and pressed a few buttons.

You unlocked his phone.

First things first. You dialed your number on the dialing pad and sent a misscall. You deleted that memory in the logs and went on to call Hana.

Just to be sure. If I ever need anything from him.

-End of flashback-

You saw the unknown number and instantly knew it was his number. You saved his number as "Dae Bastard" Kinda sounded like The Bastard. Get it? No? Okay.

You've reached the classroom. You walked in without greeting the professor speaking.

"Yura-ssi? I believe you're late. Join Daehyun at the back of the classroom," Mr Oh said grimly.

Your eyes moved towards the back of the classroom and saw Daehyun standing there, smirking at you. Well, not only standing. He was holding a chair up high, with his bag on the chair. You laughed at his pathetic state. But then again, you were also going to be like that soon. 

You facepalmed yourself mentally and dragged your chair towards the back grudgingly.

"So..back to our lesson....." The professor started once again. You could hear the bored sighs of the other students.

"Pfft. Aegi-ssi, welcome to the club," Daehyun sniggered.

You just rolled your eyes and ignored him. 

Both of you stood at the back of the class in silence, holding your chairs with your bags on top.

After a few minutes, you heard shuffling outside the classroom. 

It was class 1A, where the rest of B.A.P lies. ! 

You quickly ducked your head and tried to use the little of your ponytail to hide your face, howeverm Lady Luck just hated you. 

"Yah! Yura! Straighten your hands!!" Mr Oh shouted. You didn't realise, but your hands kinda relaxed so that it wouldn't catch too much attention.

The whole class turned back to look at you. Or maybe not, since most of the girls were already sneaking glances at the bastard standing beside you. 1A, though was just walking past, they were walking rather slowly. 

Past by quickly!!!

You lifted your head a little and saw Himchan looking straight at you. You quickly duck your head and blushed a crimson red. Daehyun waved back to Yongguk who was waving to him. 

"Lookie here, we have a blushing baby! Ain't that cute?" Needless to say, it was Daehyun.

Aish, so embarrassing! Whyyyyyy?!

"THE BOTH OF

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter