oo1 Late

You're My Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweat trickled down your face as the whistle sounded for the umpteenth time. "Okay girls! Training is over! Go home and rest well!" Your volleyball coach shouted. 

"Ugh...finally! Today was like hell!" Eunmi, Minji's best friend, complained. 

"I know, right?!" Minji replied as she took off her knee guard.

Everyone started to talk and crowded together while they changed from their court shoes to their sneakers. Well..except for you and Hana. Both you and Hana didn't really know how to communicate with the volleyball girls although you did try to converse with them a couple of times. It was finally time to go home after the hell-like training. It was already 7pm.

"Did you guys heard?!" Eunmi spoke excitedly.

"What?" Sophia (A/N: I'm just gonna have a few names coming up. They're some of the volleyball girls' name) questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"The new guy!! I think his name is Jung Daehyun or somthing. What I really know is that that guy's a hottie," Eunmi replied.

"Eunmi! You already have your boyfriend!" Minji smacked Eunmi on the head.

"Nahh..I'm just saying that the list of your fanboys are gonna grow longer," Eunmi winked.

"Eunmi!!!!!!!" Minji fumed.

All the girls giggled..except for you and Hana who are having your own conversation. 

"Let's go Han. I'm tired," you urged Hana, who was as slow as ever.

"Okay! Okay! I'm done in a few sec," Hana replied.

You got up and started down the stairs while Hana followed behind. You and Hana chatted until you had to seperate ways. You always wanted to go earlier so as to avoid being forever alone while the volleyball girls are chatting together. Today is also one of the volleyball boys' training. And you knew that they would make the situation worse with the girls and boys mixed together, making you jealous. You always wished for a boyfriend like those in the dramas. But this is reality, you can't always get what you want. 

You were walking lifelessly on the way to the bus stop when a figure rushed past you, bumping into you while doing so. As you were too tired to bother about your surroundings, you did not expect it. You groaned as your kissed the floor. 

"I am so so so sorry!" a hand appeared in front of you to help you up. You looked up and saw his face. Himchan. (A/N: The words in grey are your thoughts.) You took his hand as he pulled you up.

"Nah, I'm fine," you uttered, blushing. There, you have a mini crush on Himchan, but only Hana knew about it. Who wouldn't fall in love with this hottie?!

"Look, I gotta rush, sorry!" Himchan waved as he walked backwards and finally turning around to run off. You looked dreamily at the hand where Himchan grabbed while helping you up. A few distance away, you could hear yells and laughs. They're here already..I better go.

***

"Ah! Satisfied!" you sighed as you slouched on the sofa. You just finished your dinner and finally got to rest. 

"Yura! Get your to the bathroom and clean yourself up! You're gonna dirty the sofa!" Mrs Park yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay!" you shouted back.

"Then do your homewor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter