Chapter 9: living together with the twins

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

“MWO? Are you serious? Hahahaha!!” my eyes widened after hearing what youngmin said but I know he won’t help that’s why I just laughed it off.

 

I continued walking but youngmin was just standing behind me.

 

“yah, what are you doing there? I wanna go home no—“

 

“I’m serious”

 

“wha—“

 

“I want to help you get together with kwangmin. Even though I don’t like you but it seems like it’s the opposite for kwangmin. He never really dated before, so I want his first girlfriend to be the perfect girlfriend that he wants.”

 

Youngmin then continued walking beside me.


”think about it.”

 

We walked home without saying anything. Well I really can’t think of anything to say.

 

Youngmin’s making me go nuts! he despise me but then he wants me to be kwangmin’s first girlfriend?!

 

AISSSHHH. BUT WAIT I realized something very exciting. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

 

I’m gonna be kwangmin’s first girlfriend ~ kwangmin’s first girlfriend ~ KWANGMIN’S FIRST GIRLFRIEND! EH ~EH EH!

 

But that’s not for sure. I’m really dream high huh.

 

We finally reached the house, still without uttering a single word.

 

I went to my room at once leaving youngmin on the living room. I need some time to think about this .

 

Aish..to think that I just told myself that there will be no curses for today.

 

And why the is it so hot today?! UGH.

 

I took off my uniform and put on my white tank top and black shorts.

 

I missed my bed so much and bed, you missed me too right?

I was about to jump into my bed but then I remembered the teddy bear that kwangmin gave me.

 

It was inside my bag, good thing the fur’s still white hahahaha.

 

I placed it on top of the headboard and lay down on the bed.

 

Come to think of it, what’s in it for youngmin if he help me?

 

Surely he will ask for something right?

 

AISH. you youngmin. You’re making me think too much.

 

I’ll ask him later about that. but for now, I’m really sleepy.

 

I’ll take a nap for a little while. Zzzzzzzz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

miyo-ah!”

 

“taemin-oppa!” taemin oppa and I are walking right now on a flower field.

 

hmmm ~ it sure smells nice here!” I giggled at taemin-oppa.

 

miyo, stop making that cute face! It’s so adorable!” taemin-oppa pinched my cheeks and leaned closer.

 

He face was so close to mine.  KYAAAAAA~ is he gonna kiss me?!

 

Jde8w2hy82he32r!!!! I closed my eyes and puckered up my lips.

 

……………………..

 

……………………

 

…………………….

 

why are you making those weird faces?”

 

I opened my eyes and saw taemin-oppa laughing.

 

“wae? Aren’t you gonna kiss me oppa?”

 

“what?! HAHAHAHAHAH!!” taemin laughed harder this time. Arggh. Even though its taemin-oppa, he’s really getting on my nerves.

 

“miyo you’re really making me laugh this time. Why the would I kiss you? You’re not even my girlfriend, plus you’re not even the perfect girlfriend for me. HAHAHAHA!!”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“TAEMIN!” I suddenly woke up and got up from the bed.

 

WHAT THE WAS THAT DREAM ABOUT?!

 

AISSSSSHHH. I should stop stressing myself.

 

“miyo, dear? Is everything all right? it looks like you were having a nightmare.” I turned to the side of my bed and was surprised to see ommonim. Beside her was kwangmin who was smiling at me.

 

Youngmin was there too, but that was laughing at me. God, how I want to squeeze his eyeballs out.

 

“ne, ommonim. It was nothing, sorry for making you worry. And why are we gathering here at my room?” I looked at ommonim.

 

“ah yes. Actually I’m going on a vacation.”

 

“what?!” the twins were surprised as I am. Looks like they don’t know anything as well.

 

“I called miyo’s mom and we’ve agreed to go on a vacation together. We’ll travel around the world! Our long time dream together ~” yeah she was giggling like a kid.

 

Now I know why mom was her best friend.

 

“w-what about us omma?!” youngmin asked.

 

“I’m sure you’ll do fine. You’re now in charge of your brother and miyo. Both of you should take good care of miyo while I’m away ok?” she winked at the twins.

 

“b-bu—“

 

“it’s ok omma. You deserve to have a vacation once in a while. we’re not kids anymore, we can handle this by ourselves. besides, This will be a great chance to be independent. I’m sure everything will be fine. We’ll promise to take good care of miyo, right hyung?” kwangmin cutt off youngmin’s words.

 

Youngmin just nodded. Well he can’t say no right? HAHAHAHA! I soo love you kwangmin.

 

Oh wait. I’m gonna be leaving with kwangmin and youngmin?! KYAAAAAAAA!!

 

Kwangmin and--- I forgot, youngmin’s here with us. AISH. this is not so exciting after all.

 

Well it’s fine with me. I can live by myself even without staying here at the jo’s house.

 

But of course, I prefer living here with the twins than my own. Hohoho.

 

That is, living with kwangmin. ONLY KWANGMIN.

 

“so, how was my mom? is she doing fine?”

 

“your mom was so happy to know that we’ll be together again! And she told me to make sure that her baby will be taken good care by my babies.” She smiled sweetly at me.

 

Well I’m happy to know that she’s happy. Just knowing that is enough for me.


thanks for reading chapter 9!

so how was this chapter? :D kinda boring, i know. ToT

yeah, they're gonna be living together. i soo envy miyo argghh. 

and miyo's still not deciding whether to accept youngmin's offer. she always forgets, ey? :))

I wanna change the title to "training the perfect girlfriend" what do you think guys? i can't make up my mind x(

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)