Chapter 17: twin’s best friend or should I say little brother?

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Omg.omg.omg.omg.omg. OH MY ING GOSSSSSHHH!

 

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT THE REAL NO MIN WOO IS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ING ME!!

 

“and who are you ms.beautiful?” minwoo smiled at me and I swear it was sooo freaking cute.

 

“i-I’m miyo! Kim miyo!” omy. He just called me ms. Beautiful KYAAAAAAA!! I’m so nervous. aisssh. My heart’s beating so fast!

 

“so you’re the new girlfriend of youngie? Pretty cute.”

 

New girlfriend? As expected, youngmin sure dated a lot of girls in the past….

 

Ey, wait.. I forgot! Youngmin and I are still holding hands!

 

I quickly let go of youngmin’s hand and looked away from him. Aishh.. this is so awkward.

 

“ani, aniyo! I’m not youngmin’s girlfriend..” I smiled at minwoo while waving my hand.

 

“shut up dork. She’s not my ing girlfriend and would you please mind your own ing business?” youngmin growled at minwoo and started walking.

 

“yah youngmin! Wait for me!”

 

I bowed at minwoo and ran towards youngmin leaving minwoo behind.

 

“hey you know minwoo? Boyfriend’s no min woo?!” I pulled youngmin’s shirt and I can imagine my eyes sparkling right now.

 

“pretty obvious huh?” youngmin said without even bothering to look at me.

 

“then why didn’t you tell me?!”

 

“why, did you ask me?” younmin said as he stuck his tongue out.

 

But yeah, he’s got a point there but still! He should’ve told me before! He knows that I’m a big fan of boyfriend…ARGGGHH.

 

And I forgot to ask for a picture and autograph from minwoo! %$%^&&!!! Sorry sohyun! T..T

 

AISSHHH!! Youngmin’s so pissing me off, if only he’d stop ing around.

As we walk home together, I kept asking him about minwoo.

 

But the just stayed silent for the whole walk.

 

Why the are you so selfish youngmin?

 

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KEEP MINWOO FOR YOURSELF?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “we’re home! Kwangmin are you here?”

 

“miyo! Hyung! Where have you been? I missed you both so much!” kwangmin ran downstairs and hugged youngmin and me..

 

Kwangmin’s scent…omygosh..i’m turning into a ert…aisshhh.

 

As I was about to hug kwangmin back, I saw youngmin grinning evilly at me.

 

, of all times. I forgot that youngmin’s here with me. this is so embarrassing TT.TT

 

“oh dear brother. I missed you too.” Youngmin said as he cupped kwangmin’s cheeks which made my kwangmin smile.

 

Yes he’s mine so off youngmin. And I should really erase that ing smirk of yours from your ty face.

 

“I’m just gonna go change then let’s eat.” I said as I walked upstairs.

 

After changing into my tshirt and shorts, I quickly went to the dining room to eat with the twins.

 

“kwangmin, since youngmin and I don’t have classes today, we decided to play at the park. Unfortunately you weren’t there with us, we had so much fun! And guess who we just talked to before going home!” I said as I gulped down the food in my mouth.

 

“who--?” kwangmin said and *ding dong*

 

“I wonder who is it? It’s already late.” I got up from my seat to get the door.

 

Upon opening the door my jaw literally dropped at the mysterious visitor.

 

“oh annyeong, pretty lady! What are you doing here?” minwoo smiled at me and entered the house before I could even reply.

 

Looks like this is my lucky day, getting a hug from kwangmin and meeting NO MIN WOO.. twice!

 

“speaking of the devil, yah! What are you doing here butthead?!” youngmin shouted at minwoo who sat down beside kwangmin on the dining table.

 

I sat down on my sit and really, why am I feeling so hot? Is this the effect of minwoo’s ing pheromones?! I really am turning into a freaking ert. >///>

 

“how could you just leave me behind like that youngie? You didn’t even introduce me properly to your cute girlfriend.” Minwoo said as he placed his arms on my shoulders..KYAAAAAAA!!

 

MINWOO’S—ARMS—GOTTA—STAY—STILL.

 

“are you ing deaf or what? I’ve already told you, that is not my girlfriend.” Youngmin rolled his eyes on minwoo and continued to eat.

 

“then pretty lady, would you be my girlfriend?” minwoo held my hand and winked at me.

 

Omyingness. I’M TURNING RED.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

 

“hey minwoo, stop that! Now miyo’s all flustered!” kwangmin took minwoo’s hands from mine and minwoo just smiled back.

 

“hahaha! I was just playing around. you’re so serious kwangmin, still just like before. And sorry about that miyo!” Minwoo said as he laughed at kwangmin.

 

this. I’m getting red for nothing.

 

Looks like my image of minwoo was all a lie.

 

I thought he was so innocent like an angel…like kwangmin.

 

My innocent minwoo..gone with the wind! TT.TT

 

If only sohyun was here. That girl’s bias in boyfriend is minwoo, if only she knew that her bias isn’t what she thinks--..but nah. Knowing sohyun, she would still go for him.

 

“it’s okay. Haha..and wait! I forgot to ask you, what exactly is your relation to the twins?” I said as I smiled at minwoo who was leaning on kwangmin’s shoulder.

 

“ah! Kwangmin and youngmin are my best friends since grade school! I’ve been with them since 2nd grade, but we haven’t been together since I got to debut. Today is the free day of our group so I decided to visit the twins. I just decided to pass by the park before going here and that’s when I saw you two together.” Minwoo held a peace sign on his hand and grinned at youngmin.

 

Oh..so minwoo and the twins are like childhood friends. That is soo DAEBAK!

 

“wow that’s DAEBAK!”

 

“I really can’t believe you , why would you like this ing butthead? And yah ing butthead, since when did I become your best friend?” youngmin finished his dinner and walked directly to the dining room.

 

“hey youngmin!” I stood up but minwoo stopped me.

 

“it’s alright. I’m used to youngie’s y attitude anyway. And why are you here, ms. Mi-mi..what is it again?”

 

“it’s miyo. she’s the daughter of our omma’s best friend and her mom kinda like asked our omma to let miyo stay here because she’s gonna go travel.” Kwangmin said as he started cleaning the table.

 

“oh by the way, where’s auntie?”

 

“she followed miyo’s mom. well she have always wanted a vacation and this’ll be our chance to be independent so we agreed to take care of miyo and the house while they’re gone.”

 

“so only the three of you are living here?!”

 

Kwangmin and I nodded are heads at minwoo whose eyes widened in delight.

 

“DAEBAK! THAT IS SO FREAKING DAEBAK!” minwoo stood up from his seat and jumped onto kwangmin. Kiyeopta. They look so cute! >< eisshh what am I thinking?!

 

While Kwangmin and I started cleaning up the dining room, minwoo kept on saying how cool it is to live on our own..and how cool it is to live with a girl. O.o

 

He really is a ing cassanova.

 

Then he asked about how me and the twins met. he sure has a lot of questions eh?

 

What a curious kid.

 

After bugging me and kwangmin, minwoo eventually went to the living room with kwangmin and I following behind.

 

Aissh..minwoo’s so cute but he looks like a bit of a player. What a shame.

 

“hey, youngmin could you introduce me to the girls at your school? Hehehe.” Minwoo said as he sat down beside youngmin.

 

“hey minwoo, shouldn’t you refrain from all those things? I mean you’re an idol now right?” kwangmin looked at minwoo who was playing with the pikachu doll sitting on the coach.

 

“nah, it’s okay. Don’t worry too much kwangie, you never change. Hahaha!”

 

“s-so minwoo-ssi--”

 

“just call me minwoo, or if you like minwoo-oppa. Hahahaha!!”

 

“but miyo’s older than you by 14 days, so stop the oppa thingy.” kwangmin said as he patted minwoo’s head.

 

Ok..so that was really awkward.

 

“oh..is that so? Hahaha! sorry about that! Then minwoo it is then.” Minwoo smiled at me still holding the pikachu doll.

 

“minwoo, what was kwangmin and youngmin like back then?”

 

PHEW! It took me all the courage I got to ask that. Good thing I’m thick-faced. Hehehe.

 

And did I just insult myself? AISH. nevermind.

 

“what a very nice question noona! Well this twins here are my superheroes!” minwoo said as he let go of the doll and placed his arms on youngie’s shoulders.

 

“superheroes?”

 

“yup! Back then, I was really a weakling. I was a loner who didn’t have any friends. Big kids bully me everywhere, but that changed when I turned into a 2nd grader. One day, kwangmin here suddenly asked me to go eat with them, I was hesitant at first, thinking they’d only bully me just like the other kids but instead they were the ones who protected me and ever since then I started hanging out with them.”

 

“hey that’s too much, hahaha! We only helped you because you look so cute back then.” Kwangmin chuckled upon hearing minwoo’s words.

 

“but really! Whenever I get bullied, the twins will always come to rescue me, kwangmin will help me calm down and fix my clothes while youngmin will fight with the bullies, he’s a big brute even back then. hahaha!”

 

“yah I only helped you because kwangmin asked me to. As if I’d help you dork.”

Youngmin said as he shrugged minwoos arms off from his shoulders.

 

Looks like they really care for minwoo, they treat him like a brother.

 

Especially youngmin, even though he acts all y like that, I can feel his love for minwoo.

 

And minwoo looks like he really enjoys the twins’ company.

 

Actually, if you look at them closer, they look like triplets. HAHAHAHA!

 

“back when we were in grade 6, kwangmin, youngmin and I promised to each other that we’ll go to the same middle school, but unfortunately I had to attend another school because of some stupid family problems, I really cried for weeks because of that! Hahaha!”

 

“you really love kwangmin and youngmin huh? Hahaha!”

 

“of course I love this twins, they’re my stupid twins! Hahaha!” minwoo laughed so hard that he fell off the coach. Hahaha he looks stupid!

 

Yes he looks stupid, sorry minwoo fangirls for my rude language.

 

“ne miyo, wanna know why youngmin’s so cold to minwoo?” kwangmin whispered to minwoo and me.

 

“but, he’s really cold even before right?” minwoo said as he got closer to us.

 

“yeah, he’s always been like that right?” I said while pointing to youngmin who was busy in watching the tv.

 

“ahh..you’re right but wait listen to me first! When he heard that minwoo’s gonna change schools, he was so down! Hahaha! He said he’ll never talk to you again if you change schools minwoo, and that’s why he started acting like that to you..hahaha!!!!”

 

“yah kwangmin! What are you saying?! AISSSHH!!!” youngmin threw the pillow he was holding to kwangmin but kwangmin just continued on laughing..and so am I. HAHAHAHA!!

 

“you should’ve told me youngie! But I still visited you even if my schools far away from yours right? right?!”

 

“but it’s still not the same like back when we were still in elementary!” youngmin puffed his cheeks at minwoo and what the heck.

 

HE LOOKS SO CUTE! WAAAAAA! I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM!

 

*SNAP!*

 

“YAH! NO MIN WOO! DELETE THAT!” youngmin tried to get hold of minwoo’s cellphone but minwoo’s too fast.

 

“make me! hahahaah! I’m just gonna send you the picture later miyo! Hahaha! And looks like the manager’s here already, bye-bye miyo, kwangmin, and YOUNGIE BABY! See you soon amigos!” minwoo ran out of the house with youngmin still chasing him.

 

Youngmin’s pouting face was SO CUTE but his pissed off face was way EVEN BETTER.

 

HAHAHA! NICE MINWOO! Now I know where to go if I want to piss youngmin off. >:D

 

“bye minwoo-ah! Take care!” kwangmin smiled as he waved his hands at minwoo who in turn waved back his hands at kwangmin.

 

“YAH YOU ING BUTTHEAD DORK! NEVER EVER GO BACK HERE AGAIN!”

 

youngmin growled at the moving van and eventually entered the house fuming with anger.

 

“ah I forgot to take a picture together with minwoo! Aisshh.” I said while tidying up the living room.

 

There’s only one visitor but the living room turned into a ing mess. Minwoo really is something huh.

 

“what for?” kwangmin who was helping with cleaning the living room asked me.

 

“sohyun! She’s a diehard fan of minwoo, if only she knew that minwoo was here.”

 

“hey , don’t take that so-something as your excuse.” Youngmin smirked at me as he walked upstairs to his room.

 

“hey that’s not true! Yah, youngmin you jerk!!”

 

“hahaha! Stop it you two!” kwangmin laughed at the two of us who were bickering again.

 

Aissshh. Another ing day has gone by. But it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

 

I learned a lot of new things about the twins thanks to their cute cassanova dongsaeng. HAHAHA!

 

I’ll text this to sohyun at once, I can just imagine the look on her face.

 

But For now I’ll just sleep and enjoy imagining about the young twins and their own little brother hehehe. Good night!



 

Thanks for reading chapter 17!

 

this chapter looks so boring. I just introduced minwoo and his ing acts to youngmin, nothing special really. :))

but minwoo's a player here. hahaha! cute though.

sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday, our internet was down so I just decided to update today but I got all lazy again this afternoon hahaha so i said i'll just update tomorrow but since my friend "shai" asked me to update today, I did update today. hahaha! i just hope you understand what I've just said xD and could you believe that we still have a quiz on trigonometry tomorrow? UGH. talk about major sh*tness. :))

I just hate that subject, and that subject hates me too so we're even. >:D

and for those of you who doesn't know NO MIN WOO (but i'd highly doubt that xD maybe shai's the only one who doesn't know him), here's a picture of him:

A/N: no silent readers please ~ It'll make me so happpppyyy :))

 

COMMENT CORNER!

@kwangyoung: it's been a while since you posted a comment here haha :)) i'll be sure to add some of your most awaited minwoo and youngie moments! xD

@TheSHINeengBoyfriend: I wish I was miyo too! hahaha! thanks you also for keeping tabs on my story! :D

@lovelyyjocelyn: thanks for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it! from me and no min woo. HAHA! :))

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!