Chapter 10: lovely afternoon

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

“you don’t have to drop me off at the airport. Just stay here and besides you don’t know the way.”

 

“but omma, we can take care of oursel—“

 

“no buts.”

 

Youngmin kept on insisting that the three of us, kwangmin, youngmin and I should go with ommonim to the airport.

 

But ommonim told us to just stay here, maybe because she knows that she’ll just cry when she sees the twins before departing.

 

So what exactly are we doing right now?

 

Since it’s a Saturday and there’s no school..YES THERE’S NO ING SCHOOL TODAY, we just stayed here inside the house.

 

Ommonim’s flight was this morning so she just rode a taxi to the airport. Have a safe trip ommonim from you daughter-in-law…I mean FUTURE daughter-in-law.

 

as usual, kwangmin and I are watching his favorite pokemon at the living room while youngmin’s on the dining table, I don’t really know what he’s doing there.

 

Maybe some of his freaking weirdo hobbies again.

 

Usually youngmin goes outside during the weekends but it seems to me that he’s not in the mood to go out today…TOO BAD FOR ME.

 

“yah, you two.” Kwangmin stood up and sat down on the coach beside where kwangmin and I are sitting.

 

“huh, you mean us?”

 

“are you trying to make a joke? Who else will I call if there’s only three people mainly us, here inside the house, you butthead.” youngmin rolled his eyes on me.

 

Argggh. I swear you’re gonna get it  from me one day ing youngmin but really, I sound so stupid saying that.

 

Kwangmin turned off the tv and looked at youngmin.

 

“so what is it hyung?”

 

“since I’m the oldest here, that means I’m in charge of this house and for you too also.”

 

Since when did you have the right to take charge of this house? AISH. YOU’RE JUST OLDER THAN KWANGMIN BY ING 6 MINUTES! And older than me by 3 months!

 

ARGGGHH I WANNA RIP YOUR HEAD OFF.

 

“and because of that I’ve decided to divide the houseworks.” Youngmin stood up and showed us a piece of paper containing all the houseworks to be done.

 

It says:

Cooking- youngmin

Cleaning the dishes-

Watering the plants- kwangmin

Cleaning the bathroom-

Washing the clothes- and kwangmin

Cleaning the whole house- , kwangmin, youngmin

 

Hmm.. Why is it that youngmin gets to do only 2 house chores? And why isn’t my name in there?

 

Oh now I get it. He wrote my name as . Ahhh.

 

“YAH! SO I HAVE A NEW NAME NOW?!” I stood up and pointed at the word “” on the piece of paper youngmin’s holding.

 

AISH. calm down miyo, calm down.

 

“but that name suits you better, kim . HAHAHAHA!!” Youngmin laughed at me.

 

“youngmin, stop teasing miyo already, and change that word bi-bi…just change that into miyo! And both of you stop fighting, fighting is bad you know.” Kwangmin looked at youngmin and I with his puppy eyes that was sent from above.

 

God, good thing kwangmin’s here or else, I could’ve killed someone already, namely JO “ING NESS” YOUNGMIN.

 

“and why is it that you only have to do 2 houseworks when kwangmin has to do 3 and me, 4?!” I glared at youngmin.

 

“yeah, hyung, that seems unfair to us.” WOO GO KWANGMIN!

 

“AISH. then I’ll help the both of you in washing the clothes, and the three of us will take turns in cleaning the bathroom..HAPPY?!”

 

 

Youngmin wrote again on the piece of paper but this time it says:

Cooking- youngmin

Cleaning the dishes- miyo

Cleaning the table- kwangmin

Cleaning the bathroom- , kwangmin, youngmin, miyo

Washing the clothes- , kwangmin, youngmin, miyo

Cleaning the whole house- , kwangmin, youngmin, miyo

 

“ok agree.” I sat down beside kwangmin who was smiling at the pissed off youngmin.

 

“thanks hyung!”

 

“tch. whatever.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“thanks for the great meal!” kwangmin stretched out his arms as we finished eating our lunch.

 

“ne youngmin, that was delicious! I didn’t know that you were such a great cook!” I put up a thumbs up for youngmin.

 

“of course, im a good cook unlike you who doesn’t even know to crack an egg.” I really wanna erase that ing smirk from his ing face.

 

Next time I won’t bother complimenting you o.

 

After eating our lunch, our UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS lunch, the twins went back to the living room and as for me, I started washing the dishes.

 

“waaa..i’m full! I feel really sleepy..” after finishing my chores, I went back to the living room.

 

I was surprised when I got back from the kitchen, the sofas are all pushed to the sides and there was a really big mattress at the center of the room.

 

“so, what’s going on?” youngmin was lying down on the left side of the mattress while reading some of his “h” magazines.

 

YES. Youngmin reads those kinds of stuffs which looks really disgusting, I know.

 

“well since we don’t have anything to do anyway, why don’t we take an afternoon nap? Youngmin and I always use this mattress to sleep on during our free time” kwangmin pushed me towards the mattress.

 

I sat down on the floor while staring at kwangmin who was holding a pillow.

 

He jumped onto the right side of the mattress and tapped the space between him and youngmin.

 

“miyo, what are you still doing there? Aren’t you sleepy? Come and sleep here with us.” kwangmin beamed at me then turned to face his hyung, asking what kind of magazine youngmin was reading.

 

KWANGMIN DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO READ THAT KIND OF MAGAZINE or else I’ll really murder your brother.

 

Ey, wait. Did he just say sleep with him? OMYFREAKING.

 

(kwangmin said to sleep with them not to sleep with him ^..^”) AISH SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH AUTHOR.

 

What to do?! What to do?! What to do?! What to do?! EOOOOTTTOOOKEEEE?!!!!

 

ARGGHHH! Kwangmin caught me off-guard! I’m not prepared for this! AIISSSHHH.

 

OMOOO my face is getting red! I can’t help myself from smiling!

 

I was about to lay beside kwangmin when I saw youngmin laughing his freaking at me.

 

. I forgot about youngmin. So it’s like I’m gonna sleep beside him too TSK.

 

Our arrangement was: youngmin-ME-kwangmin

 

This is sooooo pissing me off. Well at least I get to SLEEP BESIDE KWANGMIN.

 

OFF KWANGMIN FANGIRLS! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

 

“looks like you’re really liking this huh?” youngmin whispered while still laughing evilly.

 

“will you just shut up?!” UGH. I accidentally shouted….

 

“huh? What did you say miyo?” kwangmin looked at me.

 

OMG OMG OMG he’s so close to me KYAAAAAAAA.

 

“a-ah it was nothing. Hahaha..good night!” I faced the other way to keep kwangmin from seeing my red face.

 

“oh.. then goodnight! Have a sweet dream.” Kwangmin said as he dozed off to sleep then he clung his arms to my left arm.

 

NDIUWBNDINDO38HR2R23R! I REALLY WANNA CRY MY HAPPINESS OUT.

 

“You look really stupid.”  Youngmin said as he continued to sleep.

And here I am cherishing the moment with kwangmin. This is my first time to experience skinship, it’s really special for me. Though it looks normal to kwangmin, I was really happy.  

 

They look like my guardian angels sleeping beside me and yes that includes youngmin.

 

Even though I hate to admit it but youngmin looks cute when sleeping hohoho.

 

I got my cellphone with my right arm. I shouldn’t move too much or the twins might wake up.

 

I took individual shots of the twins while sleeping and lastly, a picture of the three of us on the mattress.

 

“ok, save!” I smiled at the pictures.

 

How I wish we would stay like this forever.


thanks for reading chapter 10!

 

since it's the birthday of pakwanii today, i tried making it really long today! though it's still short =))

i wasn't really gonna update today but i want to share this chapter with you guys on my birthday! how i really wish i was miyo :D

AN: i changed the foreword's description and the title itself. i think the new one's more suitable for the story than the last one. so what do you think ? I hope it's still good with you guys. xD

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!