Chapter 39: Devil or Angel?

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

Still Kwangmin’s POV

“look sohyun, I.I.. I love youngmin…”

 

Upon hearing miyo’s words, it’s like time stopped. It suddenly became hard for me to breathe.

 

It’s like miyo’s words stabbed through my heart. I felt like breaking down.

 

I stayed silent. I wanted to end the phone call so bad but my hand doesn’t have the energy to do so. I was amazed about the fact that with just a simple sentence, my energy was suddenly drained.

 

I plopped on the coach with the phone still on my hand touching my right ear.

 

“I know. I must look like a right now but what can I do… I love kwangmin. really, I loved him for real but I don’t know why it took me so long to realize that I also love his twin, youngmin..” miyo said over the phone.

 

I can now hear sobs over the line. Good thing that I can’t see miyo right now, it hurts my heart so much to see her crying. I’m already in a bad state, it wouldn’t help if I see miyo crying right now.

 

“it’s not your fault miyo… love really is a complicated thing.” I can hear sohyun’s voice.

 

“and I also found out something recently… that’s why my heart and mind went all crazy. You know the day when the news about kwangmin and I started dating broke out?” miyo asked still sobbing.

 

“yeah what about it?”

 

“I went home after that and saw youngmin’s room slightly open, so I decided to peek in his things…just a little bit. As I was going through his cabinet I saw a small box containing a robotoy holding a blue half heart hairpin….”

 

“wait…your’s is a red half heart hairpin right?” sohyun asked with a curious tone in her voice.

 

There was a brief silence until sohyun spoke again.

 

“no way… did..did the two hairpins match?”

 

Another brief silence.

 

“woah…woah… so youngmin’s that boy..?” sohyun asked.

 

“yes… youngmin was my first love.”

 

Miyo’s POV

 

“you sure you’re ready to go home? I mean you can stay here for another night—“

 

“no I’m fine sohyun. I’ll need to talk to the twins sooner or later…well better do it later, right? plus I’ve already disturbed you and your mom over these past 3 days.” I tried to smile as widely as possible just to reassure her.

 

(A/N: so miyo hasn’t come to school since the accident. And yeah she still hasn’t talked to her mom or the twin’s mom :P)

 

“oh well then I can’t do anything about your decision. just call me if you need anything, arasseo? Good luck, fighting!” sohyun waved her goodbye as I walk out of their house.

 

“I will! Gomawo sohyun-ah!” I waved my arms in the air as I continued to walk back home.

 

The journey back home was so short. Though I walked slowly so that I can prepare myself for whatever welcomes me back at the house, I arrived quickly in front of the gate. *sigh*

 

I opened the gate and before I can even knock on the front door, the door suddenly flew open revealing a worried face kwangmin.

 

He immediately wrapped me in his long slender arms which made me feel warm.

 

Now I don’t know how to tell the truth to this warm being. I don’t wanna hurt him.

 

“kwangmin-ah…annyeong.” I said as I hug him back.

 

“miyo…I missed you so much.” Kwangmin nuzzled against my head making me smile.

 

“ara ara. Let’s go inside first, I need to wash up.”

 

We pulled back from the hug and went inside the house.

 

I walked up to my room and took a quick shower.

 

After washing up, I changed into my usual shirt and shorts and opened my side table drawer where the two hairpins are placed together.

 

“eottoke…but kwangmin should know about everything…aisshh miyo. Since when did you become a coward? You can do this! Fighting!” I actually talked to myself. God, I’m going insane.

 

I closed the drawer and wiped off my wet hair.

 

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. Kwangmin was sitting on the coach, lost in his thought.

 

The moment he saw me, he patted the space beside him on the coach.

 

“kwangmin, where’s your brother?” I asked kwangmin as I sat beside him.

 

“he hasn’t come home since Monday.” Kwangmin said as he scratched the back of his head.

 

We stayed silent for a while. Well I was actually thinking on how I would start our talk. I was about to speak up but kwangmin got ahead of me and stared into my eyes.

 

“miyo, do you love me?”

 

Ack. Kwangmin’s words stabbed through my heart.

 

My heart stopped for a moment after hearing kwangmin’s voice. Those were the words that I’m most afraid to hear.

 

I looked back at his eyes, his eyes that was full of sadness.

 

“of course, I love you kwangmin…” I paused for a while.

 

Am I really gonna confess my love for his brother? AISSSHHH.

 

“but..”

 

“but what?” kwangmin asked.

 

“I..I ..also lov—“

 

“no don’t say it. I already know everything.” Kwangmin placed his pointer finger on my lips and gave me a faint smile.

 

“what..?” I asked him in confusion.

 

“I know what you’re going to say, so no need to say it in my face. I know that you’re the girl that youngmin-hyung used to play with when we were still young. I know that the hairpin and robotoy that he treasured the most was given by you. And most of all…I know that youngmin-hyung is ..your first love…” kwangmin said as he smiled at me.

 

It melts my heart to see kwangmin forcing a smile like this. Tears are now forming on his eyes, well same goes to mine.

 

“kwangmin…how did you..”

 

“I called last night and you accidentally answered your phone while you and sohyun were having a conversation… about that…hahaha I look so stupid right now crying in front of you hahaha..” kwangmin laughed as he wiped off his tears from his face.

 

“you too, don’t cry! Miyo babo! No need to cry over something like this!” he grinned like a 5 year old boy as he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

 

“k..kwangmin… I love you, really I do. It’s just that after finding out about that…” I said in between my sobs.

 

“miyo, it’s alright. I’m not giving up. I know you feel the same way for both youngmin and me but you have to choose only one. It’s either me or youngmin. Think about it. I really love you miyo so whatever decision you make, I’ll gladly accept it.” kwangmin pecked my forehead and hugged the me who is still crying her heart out.

 

I hugged kwangmin really hard and rested my head on his shoulders.

 

If only time could stop at this moment, then I wouldn’t have to make a decision.


 

Thank you for reading chapter 39!

 

only a few more chapters to goooo ~ I feel so accomplished! ^o^

I attended my korean classes again ~ and my korean seonsaengnim(teacher) praised my pronounciation! he said that I sounded just like a korean kekeke! (lol copying their laugh)

and I just wanted to share everyone my experience today, there's this girl (also a student like me)who has a crush on my teacher (remember we have one on one sessions with the korean exchange students of our school) and she keeps on clinging onto me! she keeps on asking about my teacher and always saying that I'm so lucky to have seonsaengnim.

I may sound rude, but really, I don't wanna be friends with somebody who just wanted to make friends with me just to get close with my teacher xP it's very wrong...right?!

A/N: in case you're wondering, kwangmin said that miyo was the girl that youngmin used to play with right? now where's kwangmin? well kwangmin was the weakly twin, so he used to stay at home while youngmin on the other hand was the strong twin so he always goes to the park and eats snacks at the bakeshop. youngmin always bring snacks to his brother whenever he comes home and while his at it, youngmin also tells his brother about miyo. what they play and do everyday at the park. i'm just too lazy to explain in the story so yeah hahahha! mianhe for being a lazy bum. ToT"

COMMENT CORNER!

@KkristineWoo97: omo, why the OMG? :O

@bellee: I'm still learning it though kekeke. yeah! I'm jealous too >.< well we haven't seen each other lately ~ but the last time I bought a blizzard, he said hi to me and even gave me a 50% discount on the ice cream! he entered his name in the customer's name instead of my name. talk about major fangirling! xDD

@ilovetaeminwoo: KYAAAA! time to celebrate because miyo finally realized her feelings! xDD

@JoTwins2404: your questions are now answered! :D

@bumiii: well we'll see! ahahaha :))

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE STARS, MY EYES SHINE WHENEVER I SEE THEM.