Chapter 31: past, present and future (part two)

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Nobody’s POV

“ji eun’s my ex-girlfriend. She’s my LATE ex-girlfriend.” Minwoo said as he hugged sohyun.

 

Sohyun surprised by minwoo’s words, grabbed minwoo by the shoulders.

 

“w-what? late ex-girlfriend?”

 

“y-yeah. I was gonna tell you a while ago but you keep on asking me questions… well let me introduce her to you.” Minwoo said as he took out a picture of a girl from his pocket.

 

tumblr_lptfblXydi1qfwyu2o1_500.png

 

“s-she’s…I…yo-your..” sohyun’s eyes widened upon seeing the picture.

 

“I know what you think…she looks exactly like you… the only difference between you two is your hair color..” minwoo said as he smiled.

 

“s-she’s ji eun… wait… you said late ex-girlfriend… what do you mean..”

 

“she was actually my first girlfriend… but last year, this day to be exact, she died because of leukemia…”

 

*minwoo’s flashback*

 

“minwoo-ah… I love you.” Ji eun said as she smiled  at me.

 

“I love you too ji eun-ah ~” I said flashing  a smile back.

 

“minwoo… if I die and be reincarnated, promise me that you’ll love my new self arasseo?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“minwoo… I’m dying… but don’t be sad okay? I’ll always be with you.” Ji eun smiled as she hugged me tightly.

 

“why didn’t you tell me before?! Why did you keep this from me?!” I can’t stop the tears from rolling down to my cheeks.

 

“I don’t wanna see you sad. Haha.. don’t worry I’ll be fine in no time!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise you. You will be my first and last.” I said to her while walking alongside her bed going to the ICU.

 

“but what if—“

 

“no buts. I know we can handle this together. I know you’re strong.”

 

“minwoo-ah..someday, you will have to be with another girl. A girl who will make you whole. A girl who will complete your life. It’s okay to break your promise. Just your memory is enough for me.” ji eun smiled while closing her eyes.

 

“don’t say that ji eun!”

 

“I love you minwoo..forever.”

 

“mister, I’m afraid no relatives or any other acquaintances of the patient is allowed to enter the operation room. You’ll have to wait here outside.” The doctor said as they pushed ji eun’s bed inside the room.

 

*end of minwoo’s flashback*

 

“and that’s the last time I saw ji eun… “ minwoo said as he smiled at sohyun.

 

“minwoo…I’m sorry…” sohyun said as her tears began to fall down.

 

“yah, why are you saying sorry? And stop crying hahaha! Babo!” minwoo wiped sohyun’s tears from her cheeks and smiled at her.

 

“but..but.. because of me… your hurting again!” sohyun said as she continued crying like a little girl.

 

“aigoo… what to do with you…. It’s because of you that I was able to stand up again. Because of you, my heart who was like a rock before turned into a soft cotton candy.”

 

Sohyun looked at minwoo with hopeful eyes.

 

“actually, I broke 2 promises to ji eun.” Minwoo scratched the back of his head while smiling.

 

“what are those?”

 

“well I promised her that I’ll love her new reincarnated self right? And that she’ll be my first and last.”

 

“what? you didn’t break those… maybe I’m ji eun’s reincarnation—“ before sohyun could even finish, minwoo placed his finger on her lips.

 

“no. don’t say that. ji eun and sohyun are different. Sure I may have loved ji eun, but it’s all in the past. The one I love now is sohyun. Song sohyun. And I love you sohyun not because you look like ji eun but because of who you are.” Minwoo smiled.

 

“minwoo…”

 

“I love your voice, I love your cute giggles, I love the fact that when you laugh, I also laugh uncontrollably…”

 

“but the one thing that I really love the most is that when you smile, my hearts skips a beat and I become energized, completing the missing pieces of my life.” Minwoo said as he gave sohyun a small peck on her forehead earning him a big bright smile from the girl.

 

“minwoo I’m sorry for the way I acted earlier… I didn’t even tried to know the reason behind your actions… I was acting like a jerk. But really minwoo, you’re the only who runs through my head… it’s like your existence became my only drug..” sohyun said she hugged minwoo tightly.

 

“I’m sure, ji eun unnie must be very happy from above right?” sohyun giggled at minwoo.

 

“of course, she was the one who brought this girl full of sunshine to my gloomy life.” Minwoo smiled.

 

“we’ll create many memories together…sohyun. We’ll let go of our past and plan for our future together, but what’s important right now is the present, and that’s us. I love you sohyun.”

 

“I love you too minwoo.”

 

Minwoo closed his eyes and leaned towards sohyun’s face, planning to present sohyun with their very first kiss…

 

But when minwoo’s lips was just a centimeter away from sohyun’s, the nearby bush suddenly rustled.

 

“yah youngmin stay still!”

 

“be quiet you two! They might hear us!”

 

“yes, we can clearly hear you three, youngmin, kwangmin and miyo.” Minwoo said as he and sohyun walked towards the bush.

 

“yah… get out of there. NOW.” sohyun said stomping her right foot.

 

The three quickly stood up and smiled awkwardly at the two.

 

“yah! You’ve been spying on us hyung?! How could you?!” minwoo ranted on youngmin.

 

“hey don’t blame me, kwangmin just dragged me here!” youngmin said as he pointed at kwangmin.

 

“and you two! You set me up!” sohyun glared at kwangmin and miyo.

 

“hey hey don’t get mad! At least you two got together right?!” kwangmin said as he smiled sheepishly.

 

“and you didn’t even eat the food we prepared!” miyo said while pointing at the table.

 

“food we prepared?” youngmin raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“I..uhh…well nevermind!” miyo said as she walked towards the table with a flushed face.

 

“yah…” kwangmin said.

 

“Let’s just eat this and they all lived happily ever after! The end!” miyo said as she together with kwangmin and the new couple laughed.

 

Unknown to them that a certain person nearby was hurting.

 

“more like happily never after…”


 

Thank you for reading chapter 31!

 

 

so I was kinda sad while writing about minwoo's past. though it's only a preview of their time together, I still felt sad for him. but sohyun's there now so YEY! :D

so I saw my "Jong" today while buying a blizzard at DQ, usually he would smile or wave while greeting me, but today was like wtf. we had an eye contact for a brief second but he totally ignored me! I was so sure that he saw me so that made me really surprised..I don't even know why he's acting like that :|

sorry about that ranting hahaha! and I wanna give you a preview for the next chapter cos I'm so excited for it ~ just one line and guess who said that or what does that mean. nyahahaha!! xD (crazy writer on the loose)

 

“yes, I will.”

so there you have it! hahaha! but please don't hate me if you ever hate the next chapter ! xD 

*oh and NO new characters will be added* just saying ~ hahahaha!

A/N: sorry for the long author's corner. I just have so much to share with you guys! hope you can keep up with my craziness!

COMMENT CORNER!

@bellee: del pilar? hahaha!! Molla! xD oh where in the ph? are you a minwoo fan too? xD yeah and that jong look-alike is so getting on my nerves today T..T yeah. minwoo's so sweet here... I just wish that I was sohyun xD

@Minyoung15: thank you so much chingu! for always on the lookout for my updates :D

@fyx4avaa10yearSs: now guess who said that line in the preview that I gave hohohoh! makes you more confused! xD

@ilovetaeminwoo: I think minwoo's very sweet here... KYAAAAA xD but I like youngmi better...but still...minhyun...molla!! xD

@kwangyoung: its okay chingu! hahahaha!

@minniewoo: forgive minwoo for being such a coward! here it is! :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MY DRUGS