Chapter 20: why are you being like this?

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

“kwangmin, I’ll study alone for a while. let’s just continue this tomorrow. Thank you for the hard work!”

 

Miyo ran upstairs and went inside of her room without even looking at us.

 

“hyung, that her is actually miyo, am I right?”

 

Youngmin didn’t say a word and just nodded his head.

 

I knew it, miyo was definitely down today.

 

She’s like an open book. Everyone can definitely see right through her.

 

“I don’t know what happened between you two, but I’m sure that you need to make up with her fast. I don’t wanna see her worrying like that.”

 

“why? Does it bother you?”

 

“of course it does! I mean we’re supposed to take care of her, not hurt her. She’s like our own little sister…” I bit my lower lip and tidied up the books on the table.

 

“is that really how you feel towards her?”

 

“………”

 

“It doesn’t hurt to be honest to your feelings kwangmin.”

 

Youngmin stood up and placed the bowl on the sink.

 

I looked at him in the eyes but he just smiled at me and went straight to his room.

 

I’ll ask miyo about it later. Miyo’s probably at fault but she wouldn’t get mad for no reason right?

 

I’m really worried about her, she looks like she was about to cry a while ago.

 

“It doesn’t hurt to be honest to your feelings kwangmin.”

 

Thinking about it, what exactly am I feeling towards miyo?

 

Miyo’s POV

 

I just finished my test this morning. (yes it’s already Monday, the story just skipped a day)

 

Kwangmin’s been teaching me for 2 days already.

 

I just hope that it’s enough for me to pass.

 

I know that I’ve been very bad but please God, just let me pass this time!

 

After this, I’ll definitely make up with youngmin. I swear!

 

“for the exam retakers, here’s the result. I hope you have a positive result” Our ing alienated teacher came out of the faculty and posted a white piece of paper on the bulletin board.

 

“miyo! fighting! I know you can do it!”

 

“thanks sohyun! Let’s go see the results.” I grabbed sohyun’s hands and walked towards the piling exam retakers.

 

, I can smell the bad stench of these sweaty students. ARGGHH.

 

No miyo, stop being a . It’s bad for your health. You might get karma.

 

“excuse me! coming through, make way.” Sohyun said as we squeezed ourselves through the ty students.

 

Kim miyo… kim miyo.. 85/100 PASSED.

 

I passed…I PASSED! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!

 

“miyo you passed!” sohyun jumped with joy upon seeing the results.

 

“I passed! Hahaha! I’m so happy sohyun! I can die now!”

 

“no! you can’t die yet! You haven’t given me …minwoo’s number yet!” sohyun whispered to my ear so that no one will hear.

 

“oh right! I forgot to give it to you last Friday. Wait let’s get out of this crowd before I faint.” Sohyun and I walked out of the hallway and went outside of kwangmin’s room.

 

“sent! Did you receive it?”

 

“gomawo miyo! I really really really love you!” sohyun made a heart shape from her hands and smiled at me. KIYEEEEOOOOPTA ~

“that’s a gift for you since I passed the exam!” I smiled and gave her a victory sign.

 

“wait, we should tell kwangmin! JO KWANGMIN!” sohyun shouted inside the room.

 

Kwangmin was talking to his friends when he saw sohyun and I standing outside.

 

“oh annyeong miyo, sohyun! How did the exam go?” kwangmin waved at us when I heard a bunch of girls whispering.

 

“yah, look at that , she just keeps on tailing kwangmin oppa and sohyun unni.”

 

yeah, she thinks she’s all that pretty like them, in her dreams!”

 

“yah! Who gave you the permission to talk like that to my best friend and not to mention your senior in school?! Shut your mouth or else—“

 

“no it’s okay, sohyun. I’m used to that thing anyways.”

 

“you sure miyo?” kwangmin placed his hands on my shoulder but I just smiled at him.

 

“yup!”

 

Ahh memories. People always treat me like a dog when I’m with kwangmin and sohyun. I mean they are like the god and goddess of this school.

 

Remember the time, when kwangmin gave me a white teddy bear (see chapter 8), after ommonim explained her plans of traveling, I got a text message from an unknown number saying: “give me that teddy bear ! You don’t deserve it!”

 

I just didn’t make a fuss out of it, cos I’m already used to it. HAHA!

 

Like hell I’ll give that teddy bear to you ing fangirls, so off!

 

“by the way kwangmin, I passed the exam!” I unconsciously hugged him and I can see sohyun smirking behind kwangmin’s back.

 

Oh . What the heck am I doing?!

 

“so-sorry kwangmin! I was just too happy that I forgot—“

 

“a-ani! It’s okay miyo! congratulations!” kwangmin turned red from that sudden skinship that I just did and I swear, I too was turning into a tomato.

 

“ohh? What’s this? A tomato day? Kiyeopta ~” sohyun grinned at kwangmin and I.

 

“yah sohyun! I was just thankful to kwangmin, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have passed that exam.”

“oh really? Hahaha!”

 

After laughing at the two of us, sohyun, kwangmin and I eventually walked home together.

 

Sohyun kept talking about minwoo. About how kwangmin and minwoo were related, and how they met.

 

But sohyun’s home was on different route right, she had to separate from us, so kwangmin and I were left walking home.

 

Kwangmin’s not speaking and so am I.

 

I was about to broke the silence when kwangmin asked me.

 

“mind if I ask about youngmin and you?”

 

I already knew that he knows about what happened. I don’t really like to talk about it so I hesitated for a while, but I eventually spoke up.

 

“it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have shouted like that to youngmin..I didn’t even let him speak up. I just got mad because of my frustration with the exam..I-I didn’t mean to..”

 

“it’s okay, miyo. it’s not entirely your fault. I’m sure youngmin would understand if you just explain and apologize to him.”

 

“but..but..” I was about to cry when kwangmin wiped off the tears on my cheeks and touched my face.

 

“let’s make a way for you and youngmin to make up again. arasseo?” kwangmin smiled his angelic smile at me and I just can’t help but cry.

 

He hugged me tightly and I just hugged him back.

 

“thank you kwangmin..”

 

He led my head into his chest and I just cried like that.

 

I actually felt warm. I actually felt like I was special.

 

That even though I did bad things to his brother, he’s still there for me.

 

He was the only one who could heal my sadness.

 

If only you knew how much I love you kwangmin..

 

………………..

 

…………………

 

…………………

 

“I’m always here for you miyo, I’ll never let anyone hurt you.”



 

Thank you for reading chapter 20!

 

a very sweet chapter for you guys!

I so love kwangmin here.

and guess what I actually dreamed that I was miyo! everything that has happened here in my fanfic, happened to me in my dream! HAHAHA! and because of that, I overslept and woke up at 10:30 am LOLS. XD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!