Chapter 14: Soju Party!

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Way to go kwangmin! And also youngmin and sohyun!

 

We have successfully organized the surprise party for miyo, and she looks sooooo happy!

 

And she was really pretty tonight too. Hehehe.

 

“ne, youngmin where should I put this?”

 

“no don’t clean miyo! It’s your birthday today so just sit back and relax! I’ll just ask hyung to help me clean up.” I smiled at miyo to reassure her that everything’s fine.

 

“ok! I’ll just go and change for awhile.” Miyo said as she went upstairs walking past youngmin who was going down.

 

Youngmin started picking up the used paper cups and plates and as for me, I started sweeping the floor.

 

“hyung, thank you for today. You were a big help, miyo looked really happy and even before arriving here, did something happen on your way here?” I continued sweeping and tidying the living room.

 

“nothing much. Maybe cos Her mom called her. I’m done here, phew!”  youngmin sat down on the coach inside the living room.

 

“yah! I just fixed that!” I shouted at youngmin while keeping the brrom inside the closet.

 

“yeah yeah whatever.”

 

So her mom called her. It’s been awhile since she called miyo..so that’s why she looked so happy. Miyo’s really lucky today ~

 

“hey what’s this?” miyo entered the room holding a green bottle on her right hand.

 

That’s the drink that sohyun gave me, she said miyo loves those but I don’t really know what that is.

 

“ah sohyun bought it yesterday, she said you love that kind of drink.”

 

“yah, do you even know what that bottle is?” youngmin stood up and snatched the bottle from miyo.

 

“whatever, it’s a waste if we just throw it right?” miyo took out 3 glasses from the cabinet. Looks like she really loves that stuff.

 

Well it won’t hurt to try right?

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

“whatever, it’s a waste if we just throw it right?”

 

Heh. These two kids here are a pair of idiots.

 

They don’t even know what that bottle is and yet they’re so eager to drink it.

 

Ftw. So that so-something isn’t so innocent like the way she looks huh. Looks like she was planning this from the start.

 

To give miyo and kwangmin a bottle of SOJU, what the hell is she thinking?

 

Maybe miyo acts weird when drunk? Does weird things and talks weird when drunk?

 

HEHEHE. LIGHTBULB.

 

That so-something girl can be useful sometimes. Good work so-something!

 

I’ll just act like I don’t know anything, time to practice my acting skills. Hohoho.

 

yeah I’m being a bad now. But I just wanna see how miyo acts when drunk.

 

I know all of you are curious too so stop acting innocent tsk.

 

And don’t you ever ing think weird about my intentions.

 

It’s yeaaars to early for me to want to her.

 

Well I haven’t really see kwangmin drink those kind of stuff so this will be really interesting.

 

As for me, I’ve already mastered drinking. It’s my own little TALENT. HAHAHAHA!!

 

Miyo placed down the glasses she was holding on the table and sat down beside me and kwangmin.

 

“let me pour it for you.” kwangmin said as he took the bottle of soju and poured down the glasses.

 

Let’s see how you will react now miyo. Innocent youngmin, ACTIVATE.

 

“this drink’s quite tasty huh.” I said as I finished drinking my glass.

 

I stared at the bottle to add some extra effects. Hehehehhe.

 

“hmm. You’re right hyung! It’s actually good.” Kwangmin poured another glass for me and for himself.

 

“oooh! I’m loving this drink! But it feels like I’ve tasted this before, I just can’t figure out where and what it is.” She poured another glass.

 

Hmm. Looks like I’m right. maybe miyo went all ing mad the last time she was drunk.

 

…………………………………………………..

 

That so-something girl is really something.

 

She prepared 6 bottles of that ing soju! That girl sure can be scary.

 

And guess what? Miyo’s all red, she keeps on laughing about little things. She’s really ed up.

 

“hyung, miyo’s acting all weird. What’s gotten into her?” kwangmin tugged my arm and looked at miyo who’s currently singing her lungs out.

 

“banjjak banjjak …can’t nobody yeh YEH YEH! Oppa neomu YEEEppeoo!!” ew. She looks so ty disgusting just like a freaking drunk ahjumma.

 

“it’s alright kwangmin. She’s always been weird anyway, just let her be.” I grinned at kwangmin who looked worried.

 

Aish. let’s just wait for her to transform into something then I’ll stop her from drinking HEHEHEHE.

 

But who I’m really surprised with is kwangmin, we’ve been drinking about 5 and a half bottles but he’s not turning into a freako.

 

Unlike miyo, kwangmin has a really high soju tolerance. He drank about 3 bottles while miyo drank only 2 bottles.

 

I’m not really in the mood to drink right now so the half was mine.

 

Well maybe he got that high soju tolerance from me, the EVIL HOT GENIUS.

 

I’m proud of you kwangmin. I’M SO PROUD OF YOU MY DEAR YOUNGER BROTHER!

 

Ahem ahem. the main target suddenly stopped moving and bowed her head down.

Maybe she’s already asleep?

 

“ne, miyo?” kwangmin tapped miyo’s shoulder but she won’t budge.

 

“hey, are you ok?” still not moving.

 

This is no fun. And here I thought she was gonna act like a ing ahjumma.

 

“YAH! KIM !” I stood up and shouted at the .

 

She suddenly raished her head and started blinking her eyes.

 

“m-miyo..?” kwangmin placed his hands on her shoulders.

 

She stared at kwangmin for like 5 ing minutes without saying anything.

 

Same goes for us, well I don’t really know what to say.

 

besides maybe she’s gonna transform anytime no—what the is she doing?

 

Miyo aka raised her left hand to cup kwangmin’s cheek.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! If you can only see the look on ’s face! HAHAHAH!!

 

AISSSHHH..I really wanna laugh right now but I can’t. no, I shouldn’t ruin the mood. Pfftt…. HAHAHAHAHHA!!

 

“m-miyo-ah—“

 

Miyo suddenly grabbed kwangmin’s head and kissed him.

 

Yeah she just ing smooched with kwangmin…in front of me, his twin brother and--- OH MY ING GAH.

 

WHAT THE FREAKING .

 

My eyes widened at miyo’s boldness, well not only me but also the victim himself.

 

Right now, I should be laughing but something’s stopping me. AISH. and I was the one who kept on waiting for that to transform!

 

Arggh. What’s happening to you youngmin?! LAUGH RIGHT NOW!!!

 

………………………….

 

it’s no use. I’m too surprised at what she did. It’s just making me have a hard time in breathing.

Miyo pulled back and grinned at kwangmin.

 

“t..aemin-oppa..*thug*” she fell down on the coach and continued to sleep.

 

Kwangmin on the other hand, was too shocked that he just stared into thin air.

 

he touched his lips with his trembling fingers and said:

 

“m-my first … kiss.”


Thank you for reading chapter 14!

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY!

weird huh. kwangmin's first kiss was miyo, then miyo's first kiss was youngmin. hahahahah!

ok i'm having writer's block right now. shai help me! >.<

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!