Chapter 29: wavering feelings

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

Miyo’s eyes were glued on youngmin’s.

 

she was so surprised that she froze right in front of him.

 

Just like her first kiss, she didn’t hate it. It actually feels good she thought.

 

youngmin broke away from miyo as he opened his eyes. After a brief second, he then pulled miyo into his lap and cuddled her into his arms.

 

“I..I want you to kiss me... for real this time.” youngmin whispered as he miyo’s hair with his free hand.

 

“w-what? you sure joke a lot youngmin. Haha..and would you please let me go? This position is kinda—“

 

“I’m serious. That’s my order this time.” youngmin then hugged miyo more tightly.

 

“really youngmin. Stop it. it’s not funny. You know I don’t do kissing acts.” Miyo said as she wriggled her way out of youngmin’s grasp, but before she can even move away from the coach, youngmin grabbed her wrist and looked at her.

 

“why won’t you take me seriously? You said you don’t do kissing acts, and yet you kissed kwangmin. IN FRONT OF ME.” miyo, surprised by youngmin’s words turned pale and faced youngmin again.

 

“what?! me? kissing kwangmin?! Are you insane?! I would never do something like tha—“

 

“but you did. Remember after your birthday, we drank this mysterious green bottle, turns out it was soju. You got really drunk and kissed kwangmin while sleeping. But wait why are we even talking about that--

 

“OH GOD. I have to apologize to kwangmin right now! what to do?! How will I face him?! Eottokeee?” miyo who was flustered, started panicking, but just then youngmin stood up and grabbed her in the shoulders.

 

“MIYO!  Would you just please forget about kwangmin?! all I hear from you is kwangmin this kwangmin that, but I’m the one you’re talking to right now! I just kissed you a while ago but it’s like you don’t even give a damn care about it at all! You would kiss kwangmin but not me? Is there even a difference between us?!” youngmin snapped at miyo who looked bemused.

 

“y-youngmin..it..it hurts..” youngmin stared at her then realized that he was gripping miyo’s shoulders really hard.

 

“mian miyo.. it’s just that..every time you talk about kwangmin in front of me…it feels like my heart’s gonna burst…and because of that, I get really irritated at kwangmin. I know it’s not right but I just can’t take it anymore..” youngmin let go of miyo’s shoulders then looked at her with such sad eyes.

 

“youngmin..”

 

“miyo, I love you..” youngmin whispered as he hugged miyo. Miyo was so shocked that not even a single word was able to come out of .

 

“I know that I’m not as good as kwangmin but can’t you look at me the way you look at him? Am I asking for too much?” youngmin still hugging miyo, looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

“youngmin..I..I don’t know..this is all so sudden—“ miyo who was now looking at the ground was suddenly cut off by youngmin’s lips.

 

Youngmin held miyo’s face and kissed her again but this time, youngmin kissed harder. He was practically forcing himself on her.

 

Miyo hated it at first, even up to the point that she was already punching youngmin’s arms which made youngmin broke the kiss from her.

 

But as youngmin looked at her with his big brown eyes, she could not help but tear up and hold youngmin’s face close to her, continuing their broken kiss.

 

This is so wrong in many ways, miyo thought But she just gave in and kissed youngmin passionately.

 

She couldn’t care at what’s happening to her surroundings, same goes to youngmin.

 

Youngmin felt like the world’s only revolving at them.

 

He wiped miyo’s tears from her cheeks then wrapped his hands at her waist.

 

Youngmin pulled her closer, not letting a single air slip between them.

 

He felt so high, it’s like miyo’s lips became his only drug. So is miyo, she felt like kissing youngmin was the most normal thing in the world.

 

She felt awkward and uncomfortable at first, she didn’t even know if she at it but kissing youngmin made her feel comfortable and at ease.

 

Youngmin kissed miyo harder with her fighting back with her tongue, but she eventually give up, letting youngmin take control.

 

“I..love ..you..” youngmin said in between their kisses, making miyo blush harder.

 

As youngmin pushed miyo on the wall, they heard footsteps outside the house, mainly the gate.

 

“youngmin hyung, miyo ~ I’m back with the ingredients!”

 

The two stared at each other for a brief second then jumped apart when kwangmin opened the front door.

 

Miyo with a flushed face and swollen lips look at the ground and avoided kwangmin’s gaze.

 

Youngmin on the other hand covered his mouth with his hands pretending to scratch them while looking away from kwangmin.

 

“so did anything happen while I was gone? Did you clean the kitchen well?” kwangmin smiled as he placed the grocery bags on the counter.

 

“yeah.. it’s sparkling clean…hahaha..you and youngmin go ahead and prepare the desserts, I think I’ll pass on this one. I don’t feel good..mianhe.” miyo said as she scratched the back of her head.

 

Kwangmin walked towards miyo and felt miyo’s forehead using the back of his hand.

 

“you okay miyo? You’re really red..” kwangmin said as miyo brushed his hand off making kwangmin raise an eyebrow.

 

“kwaenchana! hahaha..maybe I’m just tired.. if you’ll excuse me..” miyo said as she ran upstairs inside her room leaving the twins alone in the living room.

 

“oh..okay.”

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

“so what did you do while I was away hyung?” kwangmin said he continued slicing the blueberries.

 

Yes we’re making blueberry cheesecake.

 

“nothing interesting really.” I said as prepared the cream.

 

“really? Looks like I disturbed the two of you when I arrived. It looks like you two were having fun..”

“no. we were waiting for you actually.”

 

JO KWANGMIN, IF YOU ONLY KNEW THAT YOU CAME HOME AT THE WRONG TIME.

 

To think that I finally confessed to miyo, but I didn’t even get to hear her reply. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

“oh is that so?” kwangmin said as he smiled at me.

 

That smile of yours is making me feel more guilty, kwangmin. stop it.

 

I feel guilty for kissing the girl you love, actually the girl WE love. And the fact that I got in your way when you’re confessing to her so that I can confess first.

 

But turns out, she didn’t even give me a reply. but at least I get to kiss her.

 

A REAL kiss at that.

 

We were both silent, too busy making the cake.

 

“youngmin..” kwangmin broked the silence.

 

“youngmin..I really like miyo. I Love her.” He then looked at me, this time more seriously.

 

“you already told me that.”

 

“yeah I know. I just felt like telling you again. You know, in case you forgot.” Kwangmin giggled as I smile at him.

 

“but I won’t ever give miyo up. I will surely make her mine.” Kwangmin added, looking at me with his serious eyes again.

 

I hate that look of kwangmin. I prefer his cutesy image. Aisshh he’s ing scary when he looks like that.

 

“like I even give a damn care.” I said as I continued mixing the ingredients.

 

“evn..f i up angst yu….” Kwangmin mumbled something under his breath but I can’t understand it.

 

“did you say something?” I asked him.

 

“ani, aniyo.” Kwangmin chuckled then continued slicing the blueberries.

 

 

 

Miyo’s POV

 

What in the world did I just do.

 

Oh yeah, I kissed youngmin.

 

I JUST ING KISSED JO YOUNGMIN.

 

The one who’s been teaching me all those lessons... the one who’s been helping me with kwangmin…

 

And the one who told me a while ago that he LOVES ME.

 

I pinched my face only to make sure that I’m not dreaming.

 

Ouch..yeah I’m not dreaming. I’m totally awake.

 

………

 

………

 

“miyo, I love you..”

 

WDWDNINE8GR2327W8YE2ND1##ewr#rq121EHWSNWWQDWSDBWI!!!!

 

WHAT THE SHOULD I DO?! EOOOOTTTTOOOKKKEEEE?!!

 

Okay miyo, calm down. Calm down. Inhale…exhale..inhale…exhale…

 

…….

 

YOUNGMIN CONFESSED TO ME?! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I CALM DOWN?!

 

I should tell this to sohyun—wait.

 

She has her own problems too…argggh…. Maybe I should just tell this to my mom?

 

I know she’ll understand me.

 

I reached my phone and dialed my mom’s number.

 

*ring ring*

 

“yoboseyo? Oh sweetie!” mom said in a high-pitched voice. Totally irritating.

 

“omma! Help me!” I said as I jumped on the bed and lied down on my pillow.

 

“what’s wrong?”

 

“well the thing is.. youngminconfessedtomeawhileagoandweevenkissed,notjustkissbutkisskiss,itsnotlikeihateitbutilikekwangminandidontknowwhattodoanymore.” Phew…I said it.

 

“wh-what? could you please speak a little slower? My goodness dear, I can’t understand you.”

 

ARGGHH, why do you have to make me say it again?!

 

“youngmin confessed to me a while ago, we even kissed, not just kiss but kiss kiss. It’s not like I hate it but I like kwangmin and I don’t know what to do anymore..”

 

“MWOO?! My miyo’s a lady now! Well I kinda figured this would happen sooner or later…”

 

“what? you knew? Well nevermind.. the thing is.. I like kwangmin and youngmin knows that. he even helped me a couple of times..”

 

“so what’s wrong? Don’t you like youngmin?” mom asked.

 

Do I like youngmin? Sure I like kwangmin, I always want to be with him but when I’m with youngmin I feel so happy…

 

“I..I.. I don’t know! I didn’t expect this to happen..aisshh.. I always want to be with kwangmin but with youngmin..I feel happy..I actually enjoy being with him..” I said as I stared at the necklace that kwangmin gave me.

 

“you know..you should be the one to know your own feelings. Sort it out. Clear your mind and think about it. Don’t make a decision that you’ll soon regret.”

 

“omma you’ll support me with everything right?” I asked.

 

“of course, sweetie. I’ll always be here for you.”

 

“uhm… could you do me a favor and keep this from the ommonim? (twin’s mom)”

 

“sure. If you’ve already made a decision, just tell me arasseo? And goodluck with the two. Just act natural and you’ll be fine. I love you.”

 

“I love you too omma.”

 

I ended the call and covered my face with the pillow.

 

Make a decision that I won’t regret? Aisshhh. It’s easier said than done.

 

How will I even face youngmin now? and for some reason, I feel guilty for kissing youngmin behind kwangmin’s back.

 

It’s not like kwangmin and I are together but still..aisshhh.. I don’t know.

 

We were only supposed to prepare for sohyun and minwoo’s dinner but things got out of hand.

 

I’ll just help sohyun and minwoo first then sort out my issues.

 

Yes, that’s right. That way I’ll have some more time to think.

 

I just have to act natural, act like nothing happened…

 

…….

 

……

 

……

 

AISSSHHH.. EOTTOKE?


 

Thank you for reading chapter 29!

AIGOO! MIDTERMS ARE FINALLY OVER! *YEEEEY* actually I still have 2 more exams since I wasn't able to take the other exam yesterday cos I was sick. ARGGH. I hate myself for playing in the rain while having classes for PE (physical education). but it's okay at least there's only 2 more :D

COMMENT CORNER!

@sevana12: kyaaa they kissed! xD

@JoTwins2404: here's the continuation ~ :D

@ailee10397: the author's a bit crazy too xD

@emotionless: aigooo I missed you dongsaeng! >..< *pinches your cheeks* 

@sujujasmine13: here it is! thanks for waiting! :D

@Minyoung15: no don't die! you should wait for the ending first! xDD the 3 mins will miss you! 

@ilovetaeminwoo: here it is chingu! sorry for the loooooong wait! :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MY DRUGS