Chapter 28: Making their dinner date

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

“hyung!”

 

“HYYYUUUNNNGG!!” I’m guessing that’s kwangmin who’s shaking me right now.

 

“hyung!!! Wake up! It’s already 10 am!” kwangmin yelled as he continued shaking my body.

 

“yes…. 5 more minutes..” I mumbled as I pulled my blanket and covered my head.

 

What the hell does kwangmin wants? It’s a freakin Sunday! Aissshh…and I’m not really in the mood to face kwangmin right now.

 

I still feel guilty about what I did. But he should have many more chances right? Yes. Yes.

 

As I was about to doze off to sleep again, I heard loud footsteps entering my room.

 

“YAH JO YOUNGMIN! WAKE UP AND HELP US ALREADY!” miyo growled as she kicked me on the making me fall off my bed.

 

Déjà vu much?

 

“I rolled on the floor making me lie down on my blanket. I stared at the two for a brief second then continued to close my eyes again. Need. To. Sleep.

 

“yah youngmin! Aisshh..how many times do we have to call you before you wake up?!” I opened my eyes and woah! Miyo’s face. SO. CLOSE.

 

She was staring into my eyes. . She’s just an inch away from me!

 

ARGHHH. My face feels hot.

 

“yah what do you think you’re doing?! Get away from me!” I hissed as I got up from the floor and pushed miyo away.

 

“hyung you okay? You’re face’s flushed.” Kwangmin said as he held out his hand to me.

 

“this is nothing. Don’t mind me. and besides what the heck does the two of you want from me? can’t you see that it’s a Sunday. MY REST DAY while you’re at it.” I said as I fixed my bed.

 

“what?! you said you were gonna help us plan a dinner date for minwoo and sohyun today!” miyo said as took my blanket and tidied it up for me.

 

Dinner date? Me?

 

Ah yes now I remember. Miyo did ask me to help them last night.

 

“yah youngmin, I’ve thought of a brilliant plan to make sohyun and minwoo reconcile! Let’s make a dinner date for them! Youngmin you’ll be the one to cook their dinner, don’t worry kwangmin and I will help you! Please and thank you!”

 

She just decided by herself oh and with kwangmin by the way. I didn’t even agree on it.

 

Maybe that’s why she’s helping me tidy my bed. Lol

 

“so you up for it hyung?” kwangmin said as helped miyo with the blanket.

 

“what, I didn’t even agree on it...”

 

“pretty please youngmin! Just this once!” arggh. Here comes the puppy dog eyes. I hate it. I really hate it. but miyo looks cute….no…. yes. I don’t know!

 

“fine! Whatever!”

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

“so hyung.. what will I do with the veggies?”

 

“just wash them and let miyo do the cutting ang slicing.”

 

“yah! I don’t how to slice those! What if I accidentally cut myself?” miyo said as she stood up from her seat.

 

“idiots are the only ones capable of doing that, so you’re saying that you’re an idiot?” I saw youngmin snicker at miyo as I wash the veggies.

 

“uhh..ye—no! aissh! Whatever!”

 

“miyo chillax, I’ll just teach you.” I said as I continued washing the veggies.

 

I took a glance at miyo only to be caught by her. AISHH.. wrong timing kwangmin!

 

I quickly broke our brief eye contact and looked at the ground. I swear she just giggled like a little girl and it was so cute. ><

 

After preparing all the materials, youngmin went straight to cooking with me and miyo helping him.

 

Miyo stood beside him by the stove and watched him as he cook. He ordered miyo to watch and learn because youngmin said she’ll certainly need it in the near future.

 

Looking at them like this..makes me feel..jelly?

 

if only I can cook too, then I’ll make dinner for miyo everyday until she becomes fat!

 

I want to teach miyo something too. I wanna impress her too.

 

“kwangmin, you busy?” youngmin said as I wake up from my river of thoughts.

 

“ah aniyo hyung. Do you need something?” I raised my eyebrows and looked at youngmin.

 

“well I’m done with the dishes, but unfortunately, the dessert’s missing. Thanks to someone here for forgetting the ingredients.” Youngmin crossed his arms and miyo just smiled sheepishly at him.

 

“hey, is it bad to be forgetful? My bad. Mianhe. I’ll just buy it—“

 

“ah you stay here miyo. I’ll buy it. you’ve done a lot anyway, just help youngmin while I go to the supermarket.” I stood up from my chair and smiled at the two.

 

“you okay going alone?” hyung asked as he started tidying up the kitchen.

 

“of course. Just clean the kitchen you two while I’m gone.”

 

Youngmin’s POV

Kwangmin took the grocery bags and went out of the house leaving me and miyo at the kitchen.

 

“yah, that’s another lesson okay? I taught you how to cook, right?” I said to miyo as I started washing the used utensils.

 

“ara, ara. Does kwangmin like girls who knows how to cook?” miyo asked while wiping the table and counter.

 

“of course! Who wants a girlfriend who can’t cook? Only an idiot would want that.” I chuckled as she stared at me.

 

“what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“a-ah. Nothing. Let’s finish this so we can rest.”

 

I finished washing the dishes without uttering a single word. Same goes for miyo.

 

we worked just like that for the whole time.

 

after managing to clean the kitchen and keeping all the foods inside the refrigerator, miyo and I went to the living room and rested on the coach.

 

“ughh.. I’m tired.” Miyo said as she blew her bangs away showing her forehead.

 

“hey you didn’t even do anything and yet you’re already tired?! You ing around again?” miyo chuckled as I looked at her.

 

“you sure helped me again. You helped me with my plan and even taught me the basics of cooking. Gomawo youngmin-nim!” miyo saluted at me which I just laughed off.

 

We rested for a few minutes until miyo broke off the silence.

 

“hey youngmin..”

 

“what?” I said as I closed my eyes.

 

“you look cute when your eyes are closed.”

 

“is that a compliment or an insult?”

 

“no, really. You have this really long eyelashes that makes every girl bow down to it, and you have this really really good complexion..”

 

I felt a soft brush against my eyelids so I opened my eyes, only to see miyo leaning close to me.

 

This is the second time today Kim miyo. Why are you doing this? You’re only making it hard for me, really.

 

As I stared at her brown orbs, her face showed a slight tint of pink. I swear mine went like that too.

 

God, how can I keep my cool when miyo’s being like this?

 

“a-ah. Sorry about that, youngmin I was just..haha..”

 

miyo looked away but before she can even move, I pulled her close to me making her lips crash against mine.


 

Thank you for reading chapter 28!

 

sorry for not being able to update yesterday, even though I promised you guys. T..T

and yeaaa this chapter and the next chapter (still writiing xD) must be my favorite chapters so far. WOOO! okay enough about that. my mom and I are going to get some flu vaccines today! :(((( ARGGGHH. me. HATES. INJECTIONS. and I still have to study later! T..T ok. enough ranting. i'm gonna grow some mushrooms on my head now. 

COMMENT CORNER!

@bellee: when was the last time that you had a vacation here? aww too bad. yeah I did notice that and I was kinda like     @..@ hahahhaha! it's okay! I love it when readers leave a comment here :D

@emotionless: thank you so much chingu dongsaeng! me loves you so much <3 :D

@missasiangirl: thank you so much! the characters here+pakwanii loves you too! :))

@ilovetaeminwoo: so here's another update! hahaha! :D 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS MAKES ME GO CRAZY.