Chapter 7: first sensation

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

WhattheFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!

 

YOUNGMIN’S LIPS ARE PRESSING ON MINE!

 

EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?! EOTTOKE?!

 

I tried resisting for a bit but youngmin’s just too strong!

 

………………………………….

 

I close my eyes to stay calm.

 

My FIRST KISS.

 

Stolen just like that.

 

…………………………………

 

But I don’t dislike it.

 

There’s a good feeling to it.

 

I don’t know how to describe this new sensation that I’m feeling.

 

It feels sweet and bitter at the same time.

 

It’s a bittersweet feeling obviously.

 

………………………………….

 

My heart is beating way too fast.

 

I can imagine myself getting redder and redder.

 

Omyfreakinggosh. I’m supposed to hate this!

 

Miyo, what are you doing? You should let go by now! ARGGGHH..

 

THAT IS NOT KWANGMIN KISSING YOU! THAT’S YOUNGMIN! AIISSSSHHH!

 

It would’ve been better if it was taemin oppa kissing me GRRRRR.

 

The bun on my head loosened with all the commotion that happened.

 

The scrunchie fell down on the floor letting some of my hair touch my neck which made me flinched a little.

 

………………………………………..

 

That’s when I suddenly realized that there was something weird going on inside my mouth.

 

Ahhh.. I See!  youngmin just started exploring my mouth.

 

…………………………………

 

………………………………..

 

………………………………..

 

………………………………..

 

OH GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

OHFREAKINGINGNESSOFALLSOFYOUNGMIN.

 

YOUNGMIN’S EXPLORING MY MOUTH WITH HIS TOUNGE!

 

This is soo wrooongg!!! Iknd8ehd783he21irn238frh3fnf!!!!

 

I pushed youngmin with all the strength that I have, good thing he loosened his grip on my hands.

 

AIIISSSSHHHHH WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE’S DOING!?

 

I was out of breath! I was gasping for air!

 

“Y-YAH!!! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!!!!” I said repeating the words that was going on my head.

 

YOU YOUNGMIN.

 

I glared at youngmin who in turn smirked at me.

 

“isn’t it obvious? I just KISSED you.”

 

ARGGHHH. You just have to emphasize that word huh?! Ki-kis…AISH.

 

“what did you call me again? GAY?” youngmin said as he came closer.

 

“YES! You’re a freaking gay! You’re even spoiling kwangmin’s mind! You’re making him your love partner!”

 

I was about to run off from the bed when youngmin grabbed my waist and pinned me down on the bed.

 

YOU JO YOUNGMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!

 

“want to go for another round? It’s okay I guess huh. Since I’m a GAY anyway.” Youngmin was smiling evilly.

 

He’s face is so close! I can feel him breathing! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

“no..NO! get away from me youngmin! You’re the worst person ever!” I closed my eyes to avoid youngmin’s gaze.

 

Surprisingly, youngmin did as I said. He let go of my hands and sat down beside me.

 

Wait, is he laughing at me? The . After scaring me you’ll just laugh?!

 

“why are you laughing?!” I got up still moving away from youngmin.

 

“you know, the red mark on kwangmin’s head is not a hickey. There is no way, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that I’m gonna do that to kwangmin. I just accidentally scratched that when I was cleaning kwangmin’s ear, he keeps on wiggling like a damned worm. And the truth is, I was just teasing you that night.”

 

“I’m not really a gay like what you’re thinking. I don’t see kwangmin like the way you see him.” Youngmin looked at me with such serious eyes.

 

“what do you mean the way I see him?”

 

“I know everything. I know that you like kwangmin… and not in a friendly way.”

 

OMYING. Did he just say that he knows I like kwang….

 

“HOW DID YOU KNOW? DID YOU TELL KWANGMIN? Do-does he know about it already?” aish. my mind’s going nuts. I don’t even give a damn about everything right now. I don’t care if my face looks like a red hot chili pepper.

 

Kwangmin smiled at me. Looks like kwangmin knows already huh.

 

“no, kwangmin doesn’t know anything.”

 

“MWOH?! Jinjja?!” my eyes widened upon hearing youngmin’s words. I must be dreaming.

 

“what? You don’t believe me? I’m being a nice guy here and you’re gonna doubt my good intentions? Well if you want, im gonna go wake up kwangmin now and—“

 

“NO! THANK YOU JO YOUNGMIN! You are now my hero, MY IDOL, MY LIFESAVER!” remind me to use a mouthwash later.

 

Youngmin patted my head for a while and then grabbed my face.

 

“you better make up with kwangmin now or else.” Youngmin said as he pinched my cheeks. Damn those strong hands of yours youngmin.

 

“or else what?” I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Youngmin smirked at me then his lips. EWWWWW. That is just so gross.

 

“EWWWWWW. Don’t you ever dare. To think that my first kiss was you? AISH. I should be mad at you right now, but since you’re being a nice guy, I’ll just let it pass.” I puffed my cheeks and looked at youngmin.

 

“really?! I-I’m your first kiss? Tch. Looks obvious cos no one even dares to date you hahaha...” youngmin said as he let go of my cheeks.

 

lol what’s he doing? Lol. He’s obviously faking a laugh.

 

“hey what’s with the fake laugh?” I gave him a WTH look.

 

“w-what? aisshh. I don’t have time for this. Just go and talk to kwangmin tomorrow! Don’t make kwangmin worry again, got that?!” youngmin turned to his back and hurriedly got out of the room.

 

“what the hell was that about?”


thanks for reading chapter 7!

i wish i was miyo >...< it would be soo kyaaaaa to be pinned down by youngmin :))

i tried making it longer but i don't know if it's enough hahaha xD

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)