Chapter 23: the new transfer student

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

Minwoo’s POV

 

“good morning minwoo-ah ~ !”

 

“good morning sohyunie, did you just wake up? Good thing you called or else donghyun hyung would get mad at me again.”

 

“it’s my pleasure to call you every morning.” Sohyun giggled at the other line.

 

Come to think of it, this is my first time to share my POV..YAY! it kinda feels awkward though.

 

Well anyways, I rubbed my eyes as I sat down on the bed. Jungmin hyung’s still sleeping beside me. It would be best if I just let him sleep peacefully, wouldn’t want hyung to transform into an angry beast.

 

 “sohyunie ~ did you miss me?” I asked sohyun cutely as I walked out of the room and went straight to the kitchen.

 

“of coursei missed you! How about you minwoo-ah?”

 

“I missed you more than you could ever miss me—“

 

“yah, no min woo! You overslept again! Didn’t I tell you to wake up early? We still have to practice today!” donghyun hyung yelled at me and I’m sure that sohyun just heard that.

 

UGHH.. that is so not cool.

 

“ara,arayo! I’ll just wash up.” I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my back to hyung.

 

“sorry about that, sohyunie~ looks like someone here is experiencing puberty..”

 

“I heard that!” donghyun hyung shouted from the kitchen.

 

“hahaha! Your hyung’s mad at you now! Better follow donghyun oppa’s words or else you’re doomed, for real.” Sohyun’s laughing over the phone and it’s like a sweet melody to my ears.

 

“arasseo, I’ll call you later when we’re finished. Eat your breakfast okay? Take care yeobo ~” I teased sohyun, wondering how she’ll react.

 

“aiyaa.. don’t tease me!”

 

“neeeee ~ I love you noonaaaa !”

 

“yaa—“ I ended the call without even letting sohyun finish her sentence.

 

“aissh, kiyeopta.”

 

“sohyun?”

 

“yes, she’s so cute.”

 

“but you still haven’t met her.”

 

“I know but I can feel— hyung!”

 

Hyunseong hyung grinned at me while I on the other hand, dropped my phone on the wooden floor.

 

“aisshh, look! You made me drop my phone! What if it malfunctions?!” I picked up my phone and dusted off the dirt that stuck to it.

 

“what if it malfunctions? Then you won’t be able to talk to that sohyun girl again?”

 

“yes…N-NO! it’s not that! I just..”

 

“look, I’m not saying that it’s bad to like somebody you barely knew. I mean you haven’t even met her and you’ve been talking to her 24/7 for like …3 weeks.” Hyunseong hyung looked at me and placed his hands on my shoulder.

 

“I know it’s not right, but I can definitely feel her presence in sohyun’s voice..” I looked at the ground to avoid hyung’s gaze.

 

“minwoo-ah.. I know it’s hard. But please think about it. you’ll only get hurt in the end.” Hyunseong hyung went inside their room leaving me alone in the living room.

 

“what the heck am I doing?”

 

I brought my clothes as I entered the bathroom.

 

Maybe a nice shower would help me clear up my thoughts.

 

I’ve been talking to sohyun for 3 weeks now. and yes, I still haven’t met her. It’s not like I don’t wanna meet her but rather I don’t have the time.

 

Well she said that it’s okay and that she understands.

 

She’s really fun to talk to! And her voice, her voice sounds so sweet..

 

Ok. I’m not supposed to like sohyun.

 

I promised her. I promised her that she’s the only one.

 

I was just planning to spend my free time with sohyun but why did it turn out like this?

 

of course I missed you.”

 

Now I’m even hearing her voice in my head.

 

ARRGGHH MINWOO! But it’s okay. Everything’s fine as long as I won’t fall for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the bathroom and headed outside of the dorm.  The other members are waiting for me inside the van.

 

The manager dropped us at the company and we directly headed to the practice rooms.

 

As soon as we arrived at the practice rooms, donghyun hyung quickly played our title track, boyfriend.

 

I’m not really in the mood to dance right now, all I wanna do is sleep.

 

We practiced and practiced until our body can’t move any longer.

 

I sat down on the floor and wore the hood of my jacket over my head while looking down at the floor.

 

“yah, minwoo-ah. What are you doing?” donghyun hyung looked at me weirdly.

 

“ah mianhe hyung. I was just daydreaming—“

 

*ring ring*

 

“minwoo, your phone’s ringing, probably sohyun again.” Jungmin hyung smirked at me as he tossed the phone.

 

“yah be careful!” aisshh that smirk pisses me off.

 

“yoboseyo—omma!”

 

“minwoo tomorrow you’ll be transferring schools. You said you want to transfer to the twin’s school right? Well I’ve already arranged your papers and I already send your uniform to your dorm.”

 

“omma, gomawoyo! Thank you very much!”

 

Yay! I’m going to transfer to youngmin and kwangmin’s..and miyo’s school! Can’t wait to tell this to sohyun!

 

“ok ok. are you practicing right now? work hard okay? And don’t forget to eat your meals! I love you.”

 

“ne, I love you too omma!” I giggled as I ended the call.

 

“guess what, I’m transferring schools!” I told the other members but they just continued practicing.

 

“yeah, we already heard your mushy talk with your mom.” Hyunseong hyung laughed as he danced his body to the song’s beat.

 

Now I’m in the mood again! I can’t wait for tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good morning sohyunie ~ I’m transferring schools today! I forgot to tell you last night.” I messaged sohyun as I got inside the van. Manager-hyung’s gonna send me off to school.

 

wow, will it be okay if you transferred late? :O

 

of course, omma already fixed everything for me ^o^

 

your omma must be very thoughtful ^^

 

yeah, just like you :)” I smiled at the phone. I wonder what sohyun looks like when she sees my message.

 

aigoo, you’re making me blush >///<

 

hahaha! Kiyeopta sohyunie ~ wait. I’m already here. I’ll just message you again later, arasseo?

 

ok. Goodluck! Fighting! ^___^

 

I placed my phone on my right pocket while grabbing my bag and walked out of the van.

 

“the twins will be very surprised.”

 

I walked up to the second floor and looked for my class.

 

“1-B…1-B…ah there it is! Umm excuse me?” I asked the brown haired lady in front of the door. Looks like she was gonna enter the room.

 

“yes? Are you perhaps no min woo?” she eyed me up and down. Creepy.

 

“ah yes. I’m the transfer student ma’am.” I smiled at the teacher who in turn smiled back.

“then let’s go.”

 

We walked inside the room and as I expected, the room was filled with noise. Of course, the real life no min woo, is here transferring to their school.hehehe.

 

“everyone be quiet! We have a new transfer student. Mr. no min woo, would you please introduce yourself.” The teacher placed her books on the desk and looked at me together with everyone inside the room.

 

Good thing I’m used to these kind of eyes, or else I would’ve died from all their stares.

 

“annyeonghaseyo, my name’s No MinWoo, 16 years of age.”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!! NO MIN WOO!

 

“MINNIEE WOOOOOO!”

 

“HE’S SO CUTE!”

 

“I said quiet! Behave yourselves!” the teacher narrowed her eyes on the girls who were screaming their lungs out.

 

“it’s okay ma’am. I’m used to them anyways.” I searched the room for youngmin, kwangmin and miyo, but youngmin and miyo are the only ones here in this room. Kwangmin’s probably at the next class.

 

“youngmin, miyo! Annyeong!” I waved at the two when the room became noisy again.

 

Youngmin looked the other way as if wanting to say that he doesn’t know me. Youngie’s so cute.

 

Miyo on the other hand, smiled at me then continued to look at her notes.

 

“minwoo, looks like you, youngmin and miyo already know each other. Just ask them if you need help in this school. Just sit on that empty seat at the back.”

 

“ok ma’am.” I smiled at the teacher and walked to the other side of the room.

 

Whispers and giggles surrounded me. Aissh these girls, How will I handle them later?

 

Ah! I’ll message sohyun. I placed my bag on the hook beside my desk and got my phone out of my pocket.

 

*new message from sohyun*

 

Hmm, a message from sohyun, good timing!

our homeroom teacher said there will be a transferee today.

 

really? What a coincidence! Who is it? :D ” I replied to sohyun.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

you.


Thank you for reading chapter 23!

 

aisshh. sorry for not updating for almost 1 week T.T mianhe ~ 

I'm really stressed out about our midterm exams in filipino (the main language of our country) and our midterm project. good thing I got a high score on the project! 99/100! yey! :D bad thing about the exam, I got 63/110 T.T well at least I passed! xD

TRANSLATIONS:

ara/arayo: "I know"

arasseo: I understand.

noona: an honorific younger boys use to call older women.

mianhe: sorry

omma: mother

COMMENT CORNER!

@ilovetaeminwoo: I know right?! hahaha! I wish I was miyo ~ the girl's name is mikki. I forgot her real name xD

@sevana12: here it is :D

@minniewoo: me too! still wondering :))

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!