Chapter 41: Is this what you really want?

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

I still couldn’t believe all the things that have happened during these past few days…

 

Including youngmin’s plan of studying abroad.

 

I called my mom last night after youngmin left and talked to her.

 

*FLASHBACK OF MIYO AND HER MOM’S CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT*

“omma… youngmin’s—“         

 

“ne sweetie. He said that it was for the best. And he wouldn’t want to ruin what you and kwangmin have so he decided to just stay here for good.”

 

“omma! I may sound selfish right now, but I don’t want youngmin to leave… not now that I’ve finally realized my own feelings… Please stop him!”

 

“but miyo... we can’t stop him. That is his decision, it will be unfair for him if we try to stop him from studying here when that is what he wants. I know that you feel sorry for the twins, it’s not your fault.”

 

“mom it’s all my fault… I mean I l-love both of them. I already hurt both of them…I’m so selfish. I feel so ashamed, tell ommonim(twin’s mom) I’m sorry…” *the twin’s mom gets the phone from miyo’s mom*

 

“miyo this is ommonim, it’s okay. You’re already like my daughter, so it hurts me to see you in pain. Just think about your feelings harder, My twins are strong.  youngmin went ahead of you and decided to just stay here because he wants you and kwangmin to be happy. Let’s just support him and wish him well.”

 

“ommonim…I’m really sorry..”

 

“ara ara. Just knowing how you care so much for my twins is more than enough. Take care of kwangmin for me and youngmin, arasseo? I love you.” *miyo’s mom gets the phone back*

 

“miyo sweetie, take care ok. Don’t overstress yourself. I’m always here for you. I love you so much.”

 

“I love you too omma and ommonim.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

It’s already morning…and I’ve been neglecting school because of all that’s happened.

 

Kwangmin must’ve already left for school. He didn’t wake me up, he knows that I’m still too depressed about last night.

 

I didn’t know that a small picture could turn my life upside down. Aishh this must be karma.

 

But is this what Naeun really wanted?

 

I know that she hates me to hell but what she did only made the twins separate from each other.

 

She must still hates me, considering all her messages on my phone this past few days but I need to talk to her and clear things up.

(A/N: naeun’s still messaging miyo, you know all those hate messages.)

 

NaEun’s POV

(A/N: first time to write about an antagonist’s point of view! Aiinnggg ~ :D)

 

Argg I hate everything!

 

Stupid board, stupid teacher, stupid classmates, stupid section.

 

If only I’ve been in the same section as youngmin, then that stupid miyo wouldn’t have seduced her! I so hate that stupid girl.

 

To think that she already has kwangmin but still manages to flirt with youngmin. She’s one brave ed up stupid girl. (mianhe miyo T-T”)

 

And this stupid teacher’s not helping at all!

 

Mind as well skip class and get this over with. I still need to flood that ’s phone with hate messages.

 

Well it may sound immature, but don’t deny that it annoys people whenever someone floods you with messages.

 

And I can’t torture her here, her classmates told me that she’s been absent ever since the incident happened. What a coward.

 

But I can’t see youngmin too….I wonder what happened to him.

 

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bag.

 

I walked up to the teacher in front and gave him a puppy dog pout.

 

“seonsaengnim ~ my tummy hurts real bad! I think I need to go to the Nurse’s office right now~” I whined in front of the whole classroom and I tell you, judging from theire facial expressions, everyone quickly believed my acting.

 

Well what do you expect from the great queenka?

 

“oh, then take someone with you.” Seonsaengnim said with a worried face.

 

“aniyo. I can manage and I don’t want to disturb my classmates from learning..”

 

“ah. What a good girl! Ok then off you go now. get well soon.” I gave the teacher a faint smile before walking out of our classroom.

 

Tsk. What a bunch of fools. Now where do I go now ~

 

I went downstairs to see if the school’s cafeteria’s open but I suddenly stopped when I saw a faint figure approaching the school’s gate.

 

I’m far from the school gate so I can’t see who the figure really is, but I can tell that it’s a girl.

 

I stood by the staircase, waiting for myself to have a good sight of the girl.

 

Hmm.. why is she late? Lol not that I care.

 

I turned to my back and walked away from the place because she’s so ing slow, but the girl suddenly shouted my name which made me turn back to face her.

 

“NaEun!” the girl shouted which made my lips turn into a smirk.

 

“oh so you finally have the guts to come to school? You thick-faced girl. What, you want to seduce the twins again? Hadn’t you have enough? Kwangmin’s the only one in here and youngmin’s been absent—“

 

“yes I know.” Miyo said with a serious tone.

 

“know what?” I asked while raising an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms.

 

“youngmin’s been gone from school…. He dropped out.”

 

Dropped out? DROPPED OUT?! DROPPED TO THE ING OUT?!!

 

“what the…did you just say DROPPED OUT?! Don’t kid with me, .” I said in a sarcastic tone. Like I’d actually believe what this is saying!

 

“it’s true.”

 

“then kwangmin should’ve been gone by now too!” I said still trying to prove that she’s lying.

 

“youngmin’s gonna study abroad. He personally told us last night. He said that things will only get complicated if he stays here any longer. Though we’re against it, we can’t stop him. He already decided. His flight’s gonna be on the next week.” Miyo said with a sad tone.

 

“no way…” my body suddenly felt weak after hearing about youngmin’s plan.

 

This isn’t part of my plan… no…I only wanted to make miyo stop from flirting with him that’s why I posted a picture of youngmin and her together…

 

“is this what you really wanted NaEun?” miyo voiced my thoughts out.

 

I was still appalled about what miyo said that I couldn’t speak.

 

“I know that you hate me. you hate me so much that you bombarded me with those hate messages and even posted a picture of youngmin and I…but because of what you did, the twins will be separated.” Miyo said in a pained expression.

 

“this isn’t supposed to happen… I only wanted to break you and youngmin apart!” I said while tears were forming in my eyes.

 

“I know that you still love youngmin, but if you really love him, then you should’ve just left him alone. You should’ve just left the twins out of this. I know It’s my fault and I’m wrong for cheating on the twins. I hurt them, I admit it so you have all the rights to hate me and do all those things that you did to me….” miyo said as she wiped off the tears from my face using her handkerchief.

 

“but you went overboard this time…you even dragged the twins away from each other. You’ve already did your plan… so are you happy now?” she paused for a while before speaking again.

 

“well I hope you are.” miyo said as she gave me a faint smile before walking away.

 

God, what have I done?

 

NaEun, isn’t this what you’ve wanted? Miyo’s miserable now. you should be happy! Aisshhh…

 

.

 

.

 

.

but in return, even the boy that you love is now…gone. 


 

Thank you for reading chapter 41!

 

two more chapters left! aigooo! thank you so much for all the support that you gave to TTPG! ME <3 YOU ALL.

classes are suspended cos there's a really strong typhoon in our country right now and it's been brownout since this morning. the electricity just got back so I'm taking this chance to update. I don't know if it will be brownout again later so yeah I should probably update while there's still electricity! :D

A/N: no one still wants to make a poster for me *cries in a corner* so if anyone of you wants to make it please do message, comment on my wall or comment here! please please PRETTY PLEASE! THANK YOU!

COMMENT CORNER!

@4min_saranghae: another plot twist hohoho

@MusicLove_Vampire: we'll see nyahahaha! don't worry everything will be fine :D

@Minwoo-ppyong: hahaha! everything will be fine so don't worry :D

@JessieAngLalala: ANNYEONG! :D well another plot twist kekeke 

@ilovetaeminwoo: oh sorry about that! I'll make the next chapter longer for you! :)

@HubbyJarKhun: included you here! hahaha! yeah you're still there so the twins won't be sad :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE STARS, MY EYES SHINE WHENEVER I SEE THEM.