Chapter 5: strike 2!

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

UGGGHH. This is driving me crazy!

 

What the heck did he mean by that?!

 

“Just don’t try to steal my brother away from me.”

 

Could it be that what I’m actually thinking last night was true?

 

KWANGMIN AND YOUNGMIN ARE IN A FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP?!

 

What if the twins are like the characters in the mangas and fanfictions that I love to read?

 

The ones where the story revolves around forbidden sibling love..but WTHECKKK.

 

They’re twins, they’re doing . Twins + = TWINCEST.

 

FUUUUUUCCCKKK.  That’s really DAEBAK.

 

Oh . WHAT AM I SAYING?!!!!!

 

Taemin oppa, forgive me for thinking of such things. That is sooo NOT daebak.

 

I mean, it can’t be…right?

 

Kwangmin’s not into guy-guy relationships!

 

But wait. Come to think of it, they’re twins…what if youngmin’s blackmailing kwangmin?!!!

 

AIISSSSHH. That could be possible. But I shouldn’t jump into conclusions without further analysis.

 

And my mind’s becoming a nerd.

 

I’ll just observe further later. Maybe I should set up a hidden camera on kwangmin’s room?

 

hehehehe….”HAHAHAHHAA!!” 

 

. I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Now the whole class is staring at me, including the I-don’t-know-what’s-his/her-name-or-gender TEACHER!

 

I could even see youngmin laughing at me from far across the room!

 

AISH. Maybe God’s punishing from thinking all those forbidden relationships.

 

“so maybe ms. Miyo here already knows the lesson that’s why she’s laughing at the teacher?” the I-don’t-know-what’s-her/his-name-or-gender teacher raised an eyebrow while dropping the book she/he was holding at my desk.

 

“NO, NO. seriously sir, I just remembered something funny.. I wasn’t laughing at you or anything!” i immediately stood up.

 

“what did you just say ms. Miyo?! SIR? ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO TEST MY PATIENCE?!” I can already see his/her face getting red with anger.

 

OOPS. So he was actually a she. DAMN. LADY LUCK’s really trying to avoid me today.

 

“KIM MIYO, YOU WILL BE UNDER DETENTION FOR 1 WEEK! STAY HERE FOR 2 HOURS AFTER CLASS!” she quickly walked out of the classroom.

 

Kill me. Someone kill me right now.

 

I turned my head to look at sohyun but I remembered that she was absent today then I saw was youngmin laughing his off the table.

 

I really wanna curse him right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that detention was really a pain in the .

 

Sitting for 2 hours straight and doing nothing is a surefire way to murder your .

 

“I’m home!” I took off my shoes and put on my slippers.

 

“oh, annyeong miyo!” kwangmin turned to smiled at me but quickly got back to watching tv. His favorite anime namely POKEMON is on right now.

 

For some whatever reason, POKEMON really interests me.

 

DON’T GET ME WRONG. I DON’T LIKE POKEMON ESPECIALLY THOSE POKE BALLS.

 

“you sure love watching that huh.” I sat beside kwangmin, still in my uniform.

 

“yup! Pikachu’s really cute!” he giggled. AWWW KIYEOPTA!

 

“good for you kwangmin, you always have your way. Unlike me, I have to go to detention for 1 week.  Thanks to my good little daydream.”

 

“what?! You’re under detention?! Why?” kwangmin was a little surprised but he returned to watching his pokemon.

 

“err..I remembered something really funny during class and I accidentally laughed. The teacher thought I was laughing at her but really I was just daydreaming!”

 

“the teacher sure is bad huh. Tell you what, i’ll wait for you everyday so that we can walk home together.”

 

“Ok!”

 

KYAAAAAAA. Ahem ahem. i didn’t notice that I was already giggling like a maniac.

 

he patted my head and smiled-- WAIT!

 

ACTIVATING MY SUPER ZOOMING EYES.

 

There seems to be a red mark on kwangmin’s neck.

 

Hmmm. It feels like I’ve seen it somewhere….what’s that thing called again…

 

Hi-hi..? hi-*GASP* OMYYYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOSSSHHH.

 

“K-KWANGMIN! WHAT’S THAT RED MARK ON YOUR NECK?!” I unconsciously touched his neck, the red mark to be exact.

 

“you mean this one?” he pointed at his neck where my hands are placed.

 

“YES!”

 

“ahhh.. it because of youngmin. Last night he—“

 

“NOOOO!!!!” I got my bag and ran upstairs.

 

My eyes widened upon hearing youngmin’s name.

 

I quickly got inside my room and locked it. Kwangmin was knocking on the door but I won’t open the door.

 

There’s no way I can look at him while thinking about their forbidden relationship!

 

NOWAY.NOWAY.NOWAY.NOWAY.NOWAY. NOWAY.NOWAY. NOWAY.NOWAY. NOWAY.

 

THERE IS NO WAY THAT RED MARK IS THE FAMOUS LOVE BITE!

 

Or is it?!


thanks for reading chapter 5!

arggghh! another short chapter! sorry about that ~ i've been very busy these past few days. :( *sigh* FIGHTING!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)