Chapter 33: Robotoy and hairpin

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

 

“goodnight miyo. I love you.” Kwangmin smiled while kissing my forehead.

 

“I love you too kwangmin, goodnight.” I smiled at him as he walked out of my room.

 

Yes, it’s official.

 

Jo Kwangmin and Kim Miyo are now officially dating…..KYAAAAAAA!!

 

I STILL CAN’T ING BELIEVE IT HAHAHAHAHA! ME…KWANGMIN….LOVE…HAHAHAHA!!

 

Ok ok. Calm down miyo. Will you please stop fussing over that!

 

no one I repeat, NO ONE must know about this or else, you’ll be crushed from all of kwangmin’s fangirls.

 

Oh yeah, youngmin still doesn’t know. But he’s just joking about his thing for me right? Yeah yeah it’s just a joke. But I’ll ask sohyun and kwangmin, oh and also minwoo to keep this as a secret from him first. Yes right decision miyo.

 

Time to sleep now I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same morning as usual, youngmin, kwangmin and me walking to school together. The only difference is that before, kwangmin and I used to walk to school as friends but now we’re….

 

“kyaaaa! Babo!” I squealed at the thought of me and kwangmin going to school together as you know.. boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

“miyo, you okay? You sure are lively today!” kwangmin chuckled while pinching my cheek.

 

“yah, it hurts!” I rubbed my cheek which was now swollen. Argg damn those strong hands of yours honey.

 

Yes, kwangmin is now my honey. Hahahahaa! Ahem.

 

“aisshh, so noisy early in the morning. Will you keep it down?!” youngmin hissed as he rubbed his temples.

 

“yah how could you talk to me like that after joking with me last time? didn’t you know that I was really scare—“ before I could even finish, my mouth was suddenly covered by youngmin’s hand.

 

“y-yah! I told you to keep it down right?!” youngmin said while giving me death glares.

 

Hey he was only joking about that thing right? Why is he acting like that? youngmin’s a real babo.

 

“what’s that abou—“

 

“KWANGMIN-OPPA?! DON’T TELL ME YOU’RE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING MINWOO OPPA’S FOOTSTEPS?!”

 

“HOW COULD YOU KWANGMIN-OPPA?!”

 

Before kwangmin could even ask youngmin and I, he was suddenly cut off by the screaming fangirls that suddenly came out of nowhere by the time we reached the school gate.

 

“what are you talking about? Everyone please calm down—“

 

“no kwangmin oppa! How could you! How could you go out with that ugly !”

 

“yeah! How could you go out with that filthy MIYO?!”

 

MIYO?! Oh . How did they know?! Did sohyun and minwoo blabbed about us?! But those two wouldn’t do that.

 

“hey you . What the are you talking about?” youngmin glared at the girl.

 

“so-someone told u-us that kwangmin oppa and m-miyo are dating…is that true kwangmin oppa?!” the girl who was sweating with fear asked kwangmin.

 

. Who the hell is that someone?!

 

“n-no.. this is all a misunderstandin—“ before I could even try to explain myself kwangmin already announced the truth.

 

“yes. Kim miyo and I, Jo kwangmin are now in a relationship. So if you would plea—“

 

Kwangmin, I know you’re smart, but for the first time, you made the most awful decision of announcing to everyone about us.

 

Upon hearing kwangmin’s words, his fangirls immediately started throwing eggs and waste to us…well actually me.

 

“y-yah everyone please stop..!” kwangmin yelled at the girls as he tried to block them from me but it was no use. They just kept on throwing stuffs!

 

Why am I so unlucky?! They accepted minwoo and sohyun’s relationship at once but when it’s with kwangmin and me….ARGGHH! they really hate me!

 

As the girls continued on throwing wastes, youngmin immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the school grounds. He looked at kwangmin who in turn smiled sheepishly at him before dragging me.

 

As soon as he stopped on his tracks, I was already panting and on my knees. we ran away from the school without even bothering to speak with each other. There was a complete silence.

 

I looked up and saw our house. Wait what? we went back home?

 

“y-youngmin..” I called in between my breath.

 

“since when?” youngmin said while looking at the ground.

 

I can’t see his eyes. His bangs are covering his eyes which makes it hard for me to see his expression. Argg.. what if he’s mad…but I suppose he’s happy right? Because he was the one helping me and all…

 

“I asked you since when?!” youngmin yelled as he looked at me with his furious eyes. So I guess he’s mad…wait why?

 

“y-yesterday! What’s wrong?! Why are you so mad?!” I stuttered while speaking. Aissh I hate that look of youngmin.

 

“you’re asking me why?! Could you be any more stupid?!” youngmin said while punching the nearby wall.

 

I was really speechless. I was scared of youngmin… he’s really mad right now and I don’t know why…

 

As soon as he calmed down, he looked at me with his red eyes. Wait..was he crying?

 

“wash up and stay at home. Just go to school on Monday. I’ll go now.” he turned to his back and ran.

 

“wait youngmin!” but before I can even catch him, he was already far away.

 

What the hell was that about youngmin?!

 

I went inside the house and took a shower. Damn those girls, now my uniform’s a wreck!

I changed into a white tshirt and mid-thigh shorts. There that’s better.

 

As soon as I finished my shower, I walked out of my room and noticed youngmin’s room was slightly open.

 

I decided to peek inside since no one will see me anyway.

 

I was expecting his room to be a “messy-no-actually-more-messy-than-a-storm-ridden-place” room, but it was the opposite. Youngmin’s room was really tidy and neat! And it didn’t smell like foot socks or dirty clothes but instead it smelled a faint pleasant smell of youngmin.

 

Hmmm….youngmin’s smell…wait why am I even thinking about that?! I look like a byuntae right now.

 

It’s not really called as spying but maybe if I look into his things, i’ll find something useful as to why he’s acting like that. lol, did I just sound stupid?

 

Well anyways, side-table drawer… bed… cabinet… desk…wait.. cabinet!

 

Hohoho. Time to see the contents of his cabinet!

 

Tshirt..pants…boxers…brief…ahem ahem. Maybe I should close it now—wait!

 

I looked at the lower part of his cabinet and saw a small box.

 

Hmm. Youngmin wouldn’t notice if I open this box right?

 

I opened the box and saw a red robot toy with a blue half heart hairpin on it’s hand.

 

Hmmm. Wait…this robot looks familiar… and the hairpin…argghh..I can’t remember! But I think I have something like this somewhere…

 

I put the robot toy back inside the small box and closed the cabinet. With the hairpin in my hand, I ran back to my room and opened my drawer full of stuffs.

 

Let’s see…  hairpin…hairpin…aha! Huh? Mine’s a red half heart hairpin…

 

“mine will be red and your’s will be blue! If we put it together, it will form a whole heart shape showing our love for each other!”

 

Wait if this hairpin is inside youngmin’s cabinet, then it means it belongs to him right?

 

No, don’t tell me….ARGHHH!

 

There is No ing way that this is happening.


 

Thank you for reading chapter 33!

 

yeah I know, this chapter's kinda boring but if you read it well enough, you may know who I was talking about in chapter 21. HAHAHAHA! ok enough about that. well we have our intramurals (like sports fest) this week! so I'll try to update as soon as I arrive home! hahahaha!

NP: 기억을 따라 (Memories) -- Super Junior (Mr. Simple track #8)

COMMENT CORNER!

@sevana12: aigoo..thanks chingu! :D though i'm a youngmin bias xD

@4min_saranghae: if I was miyo, I think I would really faint from that ring xD

@change_b2st: here's the update chingu! :D

@iAsianfriend: thank you chingu! hahaha! :))

@ilovetaeminwoo: yesshhh she chose kwangmin xD well i'm a youngmin bias so..haha! xD

@bellee: oh! I know where that is! been there once but it's really far from mine i think xD it's okay xD well he said he didn't see me from the line but I think there's something that he's not telling me >.< but I'm still a youngmin biased even if kwangmin's so cute! :">

@fyx4avaa10yearSs: hahahaha! don't worry! I won't let youngmin get hurt. :)

@JoTwins2404: yeah I can feel youngmin's pain while writing this. *starts to cry*

@YuukiTenshi: thank you chingu! hahaha! here's the update! :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS KEEPS ME ALIVE