Chapter 3: (ENGLISH) BROTHERLY LOVE TUTORING

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

I wanna wake up from this nightmare.

 

Or maybe today is april fools?

 

This is just plain sick.

 

…..

 

Youngmin woke me up again today, well actually he’s in charge of doing that.

 

Usually he just acts like a freaky little brat right?

 

But what the hell has gotten into him today?!

 

He was wearing his FREAKISHLY KILLER SMILE which made me wanna puke so hard.

 

IT WAS WAY TOO AWKWARD.

 

Plus, he even walked with kwangmin and me to school! ARGGG! He ruined my perfect DATE with kwangmin!

 

…..

…..

…..

…..

 

Ok so maybe it wasn’t really a date but WHO THE HELL CARES?! At least were alone right?

 

Kwangmin really liked it when youngmin decided to go with us.

 

As for me I was really creeped out.

 

It was the first time that we walked to school together and..

 

HE KEPT SMILING FOR PETE’S ING SAKE.

 

. IT WAS REALLY AWKWARD.

 

Now every time I see youngmin inside the classroom, he’ll smile at me with his FREAKISHLY KILLER SMILE.

 

It’s really scaaaaaarry !!!!

ARGGGG!!! Just thinking about it makes my HEAD HURTS!

 

Ok I’ll try to forget his ty smile and just focus on the alienated teacher.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this subject. ENGLISH.

 

Why you say? ENGLISH and MATH hates me.

 

They ING HATE ME.

 

The alienated teacher just keeps on blabbing and blabbing this language which I can’t seem to understand.

 

Yeah he really is a ing alienated teacher.

 

2 hours passed and the class finally ended.

 

But NO THANKS TO THAT ING ALIENATED TEACHER.

 

Could you believe that he asked us to translate a whole page into the English language?!!

 

I REALLY HATE YOU, ING ALIENATED TEACHER.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the room to go ask for kwangmin’s help.

 

Or maybe I’ll just ask him to answer this handout for me. HAHAHAHAHA.

 

I know he’ll do help me. He’s just too nice. :D

 

I’m outside of their room and there’s kwangmin talking to some of his classmates.

 

“Kwangmin-ah!” I waved at him and smiled as he walks towards the door.

 

“ne, what do you need miyo ah?” God. Here comes his angelic smile again.

 

“could you help me with this handout? Its all about English translations! And you know how much English hates me right?”

 

“sure~ i’m sure you can do this. Just come to my room later this evening after dinner then we can start doing your homework.” He smiled at me while holding the handout.

 

“thank you so much! You really are a GOD! I love you kwangmin-ah!”

I decided to go back to my classroom but stopped walking halfway.

 

I looked back at kwangmin and oh HO HO HO. Am I seeing things?

 

KWANGMIN’S CHEEKS ARE TURNING RED.

 

AIGOO ~ what do I do with you kwangminie?! You are so ing cute!

 

&@&HED*#HR&$Y$^#$RH!!!! Definitely a KEYBOARD SMASH for his ing cuteness. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

 

Really, my mouth just can’t stop from curving upwards! HELLO ~ HELLO ~~~

 

As I arrived at our classroom, Sohyun handed me my bag.

 

“miyo! Where did you go? I really want to go home right now ~ the English handout really makes my mind empty!” sohyun was puffing her cheeks and it was just so adorable!

 

“yah sohyun-ah. I told you to never do that again if you don’t want to get pinched hard on the cheeks right?” I smiled mischievously while wiggling my hands toward her face.

 

Don’t blame me, point it to sohyun’s aegyo. HAHAHAHHAHA.

 

“KYAAA!! Stop it..STOP THAT!”

 

“YEA like I’ll listen to you! MWAHAHAHAHA!”

 

A tiger chasing a mouse. Yeah we’re making such a scene.

 

After catching sohyun, we eventually walked home together while laughing like crazy maniacs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“thanks for the delicious meal ommonim!”

 

“ok ~ are you doing your hw?” ommonim asked as she noticed the handout that I was holding.

 

“ne, kwangmin said that he’ll help me. I’ll be at his room for a while.”

 

“ok goodluck on your homework!” she smiled softly then turned too clear the table.

 

Aissshhh. This is really pissing me off. I can’t seem to understand any of this.

 

Now to get this over with, I went upstairs and walked hurriedly toward kwangmin’s room.

 

I was about to knock the door when I suddenly heard a voice coming from inside the room.

 

“kwangmin-ah...does it feel good?”

 

“ahhh…. Hyuungg.. ahnnn…!”

 

“you want me to do it harder?”

 

“ah ne hyungg ..~ go in deeper ~”

 

“just tell me if it hurts haa”

 

Lol kwangmin’s panting. Hahahha.

 

Wha-what… Kwangmin’s panting…

 

And Is that youngmin’s voice im hea…ring…..

 

“…………………”

 

Calm down miyo. Calm down. Keep your cool.

 

……………….

 

 

………………..

 

 

 

 

…………….

 

WHAT THE FREAKING ING WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!!!

 

I’m so nervous that my hands are shaking! No. maybe I just misunderstood them.

 

Yeah maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Yeah hahahaha….

 

JSUD*(@*DEJ@KS(!*MDO@W(!**#I**@(#U@!&@*@U@&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Why the hell was kwangmin panting??

 

And WHY IS YOUNGMIN INSIDE KWANGMIN’S ROOM?!!!!


thanks fo reading chapter 3!

so what do you think was that all about? hahahahahhaha :)) I think you already have the idea ~ >:)

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)