chapter 15: Strip.

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Kwangmin’s POV

 

Annyeong everyone!

 

I’m feeling great today! Hihihi.

 

Want to know why?

 

You remember the green bottle that sohyun bought for miyo?

 

Well, apparently, it was a soju! Yes the one that makes you drunk.

 

It’s my first time to drink so I was really scared! What if omma finds out? What if the school knows that I’m drinking those kinds of stuff even though I’m underage?!

 

My mind went crazy last night upon discovering the real identity of that bottle!

 

But youngmin, reassured me that no one will find out about our little secret.

 

He’s so reliable and that’s why I love hyung so much! Hihihi.

 

Luckily, I didn’t get drunk after managing to drink 3 whole bottles.  Maybe I have some kind of superpower? That would be so COOOOLL!

 

On the other hand miyo was like all red! Drinking only 2 bottles made her look like a red hot chili pepper… And it was so cute! :D

 

and until now you still don’t know why I feel so happy today right? hihihi.

 

……………………..

 

……………………..

 

……………………..

 

Well I just got my first kiss last night…from MIYO. Heheheheheheh.

 

KYAAAAAAAA ~ ok that was really unmanly.

 

Actually, it was a lovehate feeling.

 

I was happy because it was miyo. maybe If it was another girl, I’d probably cry.

 

And the thing I’m sad with is, she thought I was TAEMIN.

 

Well I can’t blame her. She really likes taemin.

 

And it’s not like I was expecting her to kiss me for real.

 

I’M NOT PREPARED FOR SUCH A THING YET.

 

I mean love and like are two different things right?

 

And I don’t know if what I’m feeling right now is “like” or “love”.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ughh.. kwa-kwangmin?” miyo got up from the bed and held her head.

 

“you awake miyo? It’s already 11. your head must be hurting, here drink this.” I walked towards her bead and handed her a medicine and water.

 

And yeah I was here since this morning, inside her room.

 

Hyung said that miyo can handle herself, but I insisted on staying so that I can take care of her. Her head’s still probably hurting anyway.

 

“a-uhm miyo? Can I ask you something?” miyo gave me her water and continued to massage her temples.

 

“ne, what is it?”

 

“d-do you remember anything from last ..night?” I looked at her eyes at which she did the same to me.

 

“hmm…all I can remember was the party and..”

 

*DUGEUN DUGEUN, DUGEUN DUGEUN*

 

“…us cleaning the place up. Aisshh.. my head hurts so bad.”

 

“………”

 

So she didn’t remember anything after the party. It kinda hurts.

 

But it’s better to not tell her anything. Things may get awkward if I tell her the truth.

 

Yes kwangmin! This is the path to being a manly guy! Learn to have secrets!

 

I’ll ask hyung to keep it a secret between the two of us.

 

“hey wait, there’s school today right?! then what are we doing here?!” miyo looked surprised upon realizing that there’s school today.

 

“I asked youngmin to excuse the two of us for school today. He took care of it already.” I patted her head and smiled at her.

 

“thank goodness! Youngmin sure can be useful sometimes.” Miyo said as she grinned at me. awwww KIYEOPTA.

 

“you didn’t have breakfast this morning right? I ordered pizza and pasta so go wash up quickly and let’s eat!”

 

“ok!” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside the room.

 

……………………………………………………

 

We spent the afternoon watching pokemon while eating miyo’s favorite pizza.

 

“uwaaa ~ pikachu’s so cute!” miyo giggled in front of the tv. It was so adorable. J

 

“yeah, I wish pikachu’s real.” We stared at each other and laughed so hard until our stomach was in pain.

 

I guess this is what you call bonding time together, huh. It sure feels nice.

 

It’s alright to relax for a day right? me and miyo together.

 

If only youngmin was here …

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

Aissh. I’m not in the mood today.

 

I’m the only one who has to suffer going to that ty school.

 

If I’m gonna go to school, I want miyo to be there with me.

 

………………………………

 

Wait, it’s not what you’re thinking!

 

YAAAAH! I JUST WANT HER TO SUFFER LISTENING TO OUR ING TEACHER TOO!

 

How about kwangmin? It’s ok for him to stay at home.

 

But really, I think I’m spoiling him too much.

 

And another thing, remember what happened last night?

 

You know the kissy kissy acts and all with kwangmin and miyo. (see chapter 15)

 

After miyo dozed off on the coach, kwangmin just stared into nothingness. Yeah nothingness.

 

Then after 10 minutes, the suddenly got up from the coach and walked straight to my room. yes my FREAKING ROOM.

 

Kwangmin and I were so surprised about that, well she looks like a zombie walking.

 

When we got to my room, I saw her…p-pu-puking …on my favorite bolster pillow.

 

. I was about to strangle her to death, good thing my good brother kwangmin was there to stop me or else I would’ve been a murderer by now.

 

What a ing day today. Good thing there’s no classes tomorrow for some whatever reason.

 

Aish anyways, it’s already dark and I just got home.

 

“I’m hom—“

 

“yah, youngmin! Where have you been?! It’s already dark!” miyo was standing in front of the door, she Look so ty.

 

“ne, hyung, where have you been?” asked kwangmin who was standing behind .

 

“it’s none of your business right? and I already ate dinner.” I passed through them and went upstairs.

 

“oh hyung!”

 

“what?” I turned to look at kwangmin who was walking upstairs with miyo.

 

“our fieldtrip’s tomorrow, so I’ll be gone early. You don’t have classes tomorrow right? lucky you ~” aww. My dear younger brother’s pouting at his hyung.

 

“don’t miss me too much.” I smiled at my adorable brother.

 

“ne hyung! Then I’ll go prepare my things now then maybe go straight to sleep. Goodnight hyung, miyo!” kwangmin took his bag that was lying on the floor and went inside his room.

 

“then I’ll go to sleep now to—“

 

“no, you’re not going anywhere.”

 

I pulled her inside my room and locked the door. Hehehehe. I just wanna a bit.

 

And besides I’m still not ordering her around for helping her in buying her damned dress.

 

“yah! What are you doing?!” miyo turned to face me while tidying her shorts.

 

“because of you, my pillow’s a mess. You have to compensate for it.” I walked towards my closet and took out my pajama.

 

“what? Me?! I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

 

“what the hell, then I’m ordering you to compensate for it. Now you can’t do anything about it huh.” I changed right in front of miyo and yeah she looks like ing red faced .

 

“hey, stop that! Can’t you see that I’m here?!” miyo said while covering her eyes with her hands.

 

Hehe she looks stupid and I’m enjoying this too much, eh? HAHAHAHA!

 

I sat down on my bed and looked at miyo.

 

“ah! I have an idea!”

 

“what is it?” miyo said, still covering her face.

 

“strip.”

 

“what strip?  You want a strip of what?” she took off her hands from her eyes looking bewildered.

 

God, When you showered common sense to the people in this world, where was miyo hiding?

 

“are you ing stupid or what?! Strip, meaning to take off your clothes!” , she’s beginning to frustrate me.

 

Miyo aka stupid blushed again and said: “WHAT?! Y-you want me to get ?!!”

 

I got up from my bed and took out a furry chicken pajama from my closet.

 

“strip and put this on.” I threw the pajama at her.

 

“oh. so that’s what you mean..”

 

“why, are you thinking about something else?” I smirked at her while pulling her face close to mine. Hehehe, this is really fun HAHAHAHA!

 

“N-NO! I mean w-why and what would I think about anyway? Hahaha.. I’m gonna use your bathroom!” she quickly went to the bathroom to change.

 

After 5minutes, miyo aka stupid (yes she got a new nickname) walked out of the bathroom wearing the furry chicken pajama.

 

“you look stupid.” I said as I jumped on to the bed.

 

“what am I supposed to do now?” miyo aka stupid asked, still standing beside the bathroom door.

 

“My pillow’s still wet because of your ing vomit, and I can’t use it until tomorrow so tonight you will be my pillow.”

 

“MWO?!”

 

“you heard me.” I said while tapping the space on the bed beside me.

 

Hehehe she’s blushing.

 

“AISH! just don’t tell kwangmin that I stayed here ok?!” she said while climbing on the bed.

 

I can feel her small body. Aish. now I’m sweating. , It’s so hot tonight.

 

“what the , it’s so hot tonight.” I said while taking off my shirt.

 

Yes I sometimes sleep without my shirt on.

 

“H-HEY! Are you planning to sleep t..top…without your shirt on?!” stupid got up from the bed and spanked my shoulder.

 

Aisshh! This brute girl! I wanna ing kick you.

 

“whatever, just shut up. It’s an honor for you to see my gorgeous body so be thankful!” I lied down again and pulled her close to me.

 

“hey, why are you hugging me..?” I can feel her heartbeat beating so fast. She must be nervous.

 

And yes I can also feel her small chest. Hehehehee >:D I know I’m an evil ert.

 

“don’t worry I’m not gonna do anything to you, your job is to just sleep beside me. it’s a miracle for me to want to you. and believe it will never ever ing happen.”

 

“o-ok…goodnight youngmin.”

 

I just nodded and hugged her tightly.

 

Her head on my chest … my arms around her waist.

 

for some unknown reason, I like this improvised ty pillow better than my old pillow.

 

Even though I hate sleeping when it’s so ing hot, right now, it feels so ….

 

different.

 

It’s like I’m hugging a soft warm cotton candy…

 

……………………

 

……………………

 

……………………

 

and I'm liking it.


thank you for reading chapter 15!

 

KYAAAA..again..KYAAAAA!! I SOOOO ENVY MIYO >///<

I wanna see youngmin topless too TAT 

AISH. nevermind. 

 

A/N: i'll try to update again tomorrow, if I can finish my report on time :D 

and from now on I'll reply to all of your comments here, looks like you can't see my comment on tthe comment box :))

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!