Chapter 30: past, present and future (part one)

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

Miyo’s POV

Just one more hour and it’s dismissal time.

 

YESSS, we can finally execute our great “make sohyun and minwoo make up” plan!

 

Muaahhahahahaha! I’m so bright!

 

………

 

Ugh. But it’s no fun enjoying this to myself.

 

It’s not like I can actually tell this to sohyun, duh, obviously. Same goes to minwoo. aisshh…. kwangmin’s crossed out too, well he’s not from my class right? I’ll have to wait until later if I want to celebrate with him.

 

The only option is youngmin.

 

……….

 

……….

 

“miyo, I love you..”

 

ARGGGGHHHH. NO. ERASE. ERASE.

 

Why the hell am I stil thinking about that?! just forget about it. act like nothing happened arasseo?

 

Well now that I think about it, youngmin’s still the same. Like the usual, he went to school ahead of us(me and kwangmin), and yeah he’s still wearing his usual poker face.

 

His cute adorable poker—NOOOOOO!!

 

“NOOOOOO!!”

 

CRAP. I did not just shout my thoughts out loud. ARRRGGGHHHH..

 

“any problems Ms. Miyo?” our art teacher together with the whole class looked at me.

 

“a-aniyo! I just saw a freakishly huge bug…that’s all. Mianhe..” I said to our art teacher while clapping my hands together.

 

“oh is that so? Goodluck with that bug, now where was I? oh yes…the renaissance period..” our art teacher said as she continued writing different terms on the board.

 

Phew… good thing she actually believed me. the whole class looked at me weirdly and yes that includes youngmin.

 

But after the commotion, they eventually turned their heads to face the board.

 

Sohyun gave me a faint smile and continued on jotting down notes, still thinking about minwoo I guess. But don’t worry sohyun, you’ll be happy again in no time!

 

Youngmin on the other hand, smirked at me then faced the board again.

 

Aishh that smirk of his will surely be gone from this beautiful world sooner or later.

 

But really I missed that smirk of youngmin…

 

Youngmin smirking at me, me getting pissed off by his face… looks like he forgot about what happened last night…maybe he was just joking with me….YEY!

 

Then there’s no need to worry! I just have to act the way I usually do!

 

How I love this normal life!

 

Sohyun’s POV

 

School’s over… time to head home I guess.

 

Miyo said that she still has to talk to our president… probably because she interrupted our class again this afternoon, really that girl.

 

As I was about to go out of the classroom, my phone rang.

 

*OINK ~ A NEW MESSAGE!*

 

“sohyun-ah! Let’s hang out later this evening at the park! You know the usual place beside the bakeshop right? It’s been months since we last played together! Me and miyo will be there! Pleaseeee and thank you! \^o^/ oh and don’t forget, be there at exactly 8 pm!” kwangmin messaged me.

 

Hmm.. come to think of it… it’s really been a long time since the three of us got together after school.

 

And I really need to take a break with all that’s happening to me.

 

This’ll be the best time to break free from all the things that have happened between minwoo and me.

 

Aissshh minwoo’s still not talking to me. well fussing about it won’t get me anything right? And if I reject their offer, it will only spoil the fun…

 

“ok ok. I’ll surely be there! Since it’s a Friday anyway, time to make the best out of our weekend right? ^^ so what are we gonna do later? and why not do it now? 8 pm’s a bit late right? O.o” I messaged kwangmin back.

 

“aisshh… just be there later! you’ll know when you go there~ and 8 PM SHARP! Ok no more questions. Be there arasseo? ^____^”

 

“okay. You sure are acting weird… O.o”

 

“I’m on a hurry right now okay? Pokemon’s gonna be on in about a few minutes! Ok bye!”

 

Pokemon? Oh… so that’s why. I Should’ve guessed sooner or later, his freaking obsession with pikachu.

 

I headed out of our classroom and started going down the stairs.

 

As I was walking down in the middle of the staircase, I saw minwoo talking to someone under the tree by the gate.

 

Nice timing. Real nice.

 

He was talking to someone, but I couldn’t figure out who that certain someone is. Minwoo’s blocking his or probably her face. Aisshh like I give a damn care.

 

……….

 

Okay so maybe I care..just a little bit.

 

I walked out of our building and headed towards the gate without even looking at minwoo.

 

I shouldn’t let minwoo ruin my mood. Aisshh… just pretend that you didn’t see him.

 

Minwoo’s POV

“ok i know it’s my fault but pleaseeee…!!”

 

“no I won’t talk to you unless you make up with sohyun.” Miyo said as she crossed her arms at me.

 

Aisshh… this girl is so unreasonable. Sohyun and I are having issues right now, it may not be a good idea to add miyo to my “people who hates me” list.

 

“why are you so unreasonable noooonnaaaaa? You don’t even my reason!” I whined with my aegyo, hoping she would soften up. Hehehe. I’m a genius, I know.

 

“no min woo, you know that won’t work for me right? And who says I don’t know anything?” miyo said as she smirked at me.

 

Oh wait. I forgot… Kwangmin already blabbed everything to her. Really what a great friend kwangmin is.

 

“mianhe miyo..but…did you tell anything to sohyun?” I asked her, but this time more seriously.

 

“no, nothing.”

 

“jinjja?!”

 

“yeah.”

 

“oh thank you so much noona!” I beamed at her while clapping my hands together.

 

“you know she would understand everything if you just tell her..” miyo said.

 

“I…I..I’m ..scared..aisshh..” I said as I facepalmed myself.

 

“aigoo… what’s there to be scared about? Sohyun really likes you..”

 

“yeah.. I know..and I think I’m falling for her too.. and that’s the reason why I’m scared…”

 

Miyo took my hands off my face and smiled at me.

 

“if you love her, then just let it be. You shouldn’t let your past overcome your future right? What’s important is the present… plus you wouldn’t want some other guy to take sohyun away from you right?”

 

“of course! I’d really hate that!”

 

“then make up with her! Actually later this evening, sohyun’s going to the park. Kwangmin said he and I will be there, I know she’ll be so pissed at us but this is your chance. Explain everything to her and… yeah go get her or something like that..arasseo?” miyo said as she grinned at me.

 

“ok. I won’t let you and the twins down. Thank you miyo..”

 

“it’s nothing.” Miyo chuckled at me.

 

“but I really admire you minwoo… you know, even after what happened to ji eun.. you’re still all smiles…”

 

“well… I know she’s always with me… and I know that she was the one who brought sohyun to my life…” I smiled as I ruffled miyo’s hair.

 

“well you sure are a lucky kid. Goodluck minwoo! Fighting!”

 

Sohyun’s POV

 

Omygosh..it’s already 8:30 pm! I hope they’re not mad at me..aisshhh..

 

I’m now hating my hair for getting tangled at my brush.

 

I ran and ran until I arrived at our meeting place.

 

But why isn’t there any street lights? It’s already dark but they still haven’t turned it on. 

 

And kwangmin and miyo’s not yet here. aisshhh…. Where the heck are they? It’s scary here!

 

I messaged the two but neither of them replied. So much for asking me to be here on time.

 

As I sat down on the grass, a hand suddenly tapped me on the shoulders.

 

“KYAAAAAAA!! NO! DON’T TOUCH ME! I’M NOT RICH! I’M JUST A BEGGAR! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY—“

 

“sohyun! It’s just me! minwoo! Will you please calm down?!” minwoo shouted as I screamed the hell out of me.

 

I opened my eyes and turned around to see minwoo suppressing his laughter.

 

“YAH?! What the hell was that for?! You scared the hell out of me!” I said as I stood up from the ground.

 

I looked at minwoo but a certain thing caught my attention, he was a holding a boquet of flowers.

 

“uh…yeah.. this is for you…” minwoo said as he straightened himself and handed me the flowers he was holding.

 

“yah no min woo, what this supposed to mean? Where’s kwangmin and miy--“

 

Before I can even finish off my sentence, the street lights around us suddenly showing a table filled with different foods with flowers decorating it and a banner behind minwoo saying: sohyunie, mianhe.

 

“sohyun, mianhe. I’m really sorry for what I did. Will you forgive me?” minwoo said as he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

 

Minwoo don’t look at me like that! AISSHH…

 

“didn’t you say to never talk to you again? You deleted your number on my phone,  you even ignored me at school and now all of a sudden, you want me to forgive you?!” I said as I glared at him.

 

I swear his eyes makes me go crazy.

 

“sohyun… I can explain...”

 

“what’s there to explain? It’s clear to me that you dislike me and why would you even explain to me in the first place? I’m not even your girlfriend—“

 

“but you will be! … soon enough. Look, I really like…no I love you sohyun! And I know you hate me for being a jerk but please listen to me…” minwoo said as he grabbed my hands and looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

KYYAAAAAAA he just said I LOVE YOU SOHYUN! WAAAAA---wait. But he called me ji eun before….

 

“what?! you love me and yet you called me JI EUN when we were at the park! Maybe she’s the one you’re talking to earlier under the tree at the school, she’s probably your girlfriend..” I said as he looked down at the ground.

 

“I’m sorry if I called you ji eun before… but the one I’m talking to a while ago was miyo. She was helping me prepare for all of this.”

 

Miyo? Kwangmin and miyo set me up?! They’re really gonna get it from me.

 

“then who’s ji eun?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

 

Minwoo looked at me with such sad eyes and hugged me.

 

“ji eun’s my ex-girlfriend. She’s my LATE ex-girlfriend.”


 

Thank you for reading chapter 30!

 

actually, this chapter and the next chapter was supposed to be only one chapter (well I hope you understood that xD) but I think it's too long... and it'll be very tiring for you readers right? or am I wrong? :)) so I divided it into two chapters! :D

another trivia: this chapter was the hardest to write...well I think? O.o

and we don't have classes until wednesday so PARTY PARTY! WOOO! (lol I'm freaking crazy)

and yeah... I'm currently crushing on a Dairy Queen employee who looks like Kim Jonghyun (SHINee) HAHAHA!! I'm so CRAZY! >///< just wanted to share with you guys :D

COMMENT CORNER!

@missasiangirl: oh here it is chingu! :D

@Minyoung15: I can totally relate to your situation! whenever I read other fanfics, I go super crazy and scream like a freaking brat! and thats when my sister butts in. ARGH. what a way to ruin my moment! xD

@ilovetaeminwoo: dongsaeng! I hope you'll go kyaaa with this chapter and the next chapter too! xD

@fyx4avaa10yearSs: what part are you confused about chingu?! tell me! :D

@bellee: jinjja?! that was a long time ago! where did you stay here? :D aigooo do comment! your comment will surely energize me! yeah I pity kwangmin...but too bad. I'm a youngmin biased. MUAHAHAHA! (I know I'm evil) xD

@JoTwins2404: thanks for the concern chingu! I'm totally fine now :D yeah..she's totally confused! poor miyo T..T and here's another long chapter! :D

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MY DRUGS