Chapter 1: My Beloved Taeminie oppa ~

Training the Perfect Girlfriend

 

“Taeminie-oppa ~”

 

“Taeminiiieeee ~”

 

“TAEMINIE-OPPA!!!”

 

“TAEMINIE-OPPA, SARANGHAEYO!!!!”

 

I’m  running  like mad, chasing after my beloved oppa but WTH!  im getting tired from all this running and shouting but oppa still can’t hear me. .

 

It seems like whatever I do or how much I run, I won’t catch up with my oppa. TT TT

But wait a sec. Taeminie-oppa suddenly stopped to face me. @#&@#@FTW~!!!!!

 

“miyo-ah…?”

 

“what is it oppa?”

 

omg. This is getting me so excited and I just can’t hide it.

 

and this rhyming bling really isn’t my thing.

 

Taeminie-oppa stood there staring at my eyes while I stare at his.

 

“miyo…” taeminie oppa called my name softly. It just melts your heart. <3

 

“ne, oppa..?”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU FREAKING .”

 

O.o

 

“uhhh…taeminie-oppa? Did I hear wrong? I think you called me .”

 

“YEAH THAT’S RIGHT . I DID CALL YOU COS YOU’RE ONE HELL OF A  .”

 

“YAH! MIYO! GET OVER YOUR STUPID TAEMIN AND GET DRESSED! SHEESH! YOURE SO PISSING ME OFF .”  Youngmin growled as he kicked my making me fall off my bed.

 

Youngmin youre such a bs. WHAT ARE YOU? A GIRL PMS-ING EARLY IN THE MORNING?!

 

“AISSHH! What the hell was that for?!” ow. Ow. My hurts.

 

My freaking damned hurts.

 

Damn that youngmin. I SWEAR ONE DAY YOU’RE GONNA GET IT. I SWEAR YOU FREAKING BASTARD with the combination of the MIDDLE FINGER! ..I..

 

“yea, just shut up and go eat your breakfast downstairs. If it weren’t for umma, I wouldn’t go for the trouble of waking you up everyday you damned .”

 

Youngmin was tidying up his uniform. As usual, his uniform makes him look like an angel sent from above. If only he wouldn’t open his mouth then he would really be my ideal type. But unfortunately, lady luck hasn’t been on my side.

 

“yeah yeah I know. Tch.” I rub my eyes as much as I could, Wouldn’t want to stain my pure eyes with the image of that bastard youngmin.

 

*sigh* this is so sad.  And for a second there I thought my beloved taeminie-oppa has finally discovered my existence! But wth. I really am going insane.

 

Oh for those of you who doesn’t know taeminie, he’s my BOYFRIEND in SHINee. He’s the lead dancer of that ing HOT group. The group who turns on every girl in this world.

 

And yeah, I’m just your typical girl. A FREAKISHLY ADDICT FANGIRL.

 

Every now and then I get to dream about my taemin but thanks to that youngmin, my oh so perfect dream turned into a NIGHTMARE.

 

I actually despise that butthead youngmin.

 

Just the thought of living with him in this house…MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.

 

I wanna tie him up so hard that he won’t be able to breathe and bow down before me while my feet!

 

HAHAHAHHA! That image would’ve been so SWEET.

 

……..

 

UGH. What the heck. This rhyming words won’t leave me!

 

Ok. Back to…what was I talking about again? Ah yes. Im living here at the jo’s house.

 

Come to think of it Miyo, As long as youre staying at the jo’s house, you need to behave like a ed up little girl. The ones who pisses you off so much.

 

Damned those freaking brats.

 

And if you may ask, The house consists of the twin’s umma, jo youngmin and jo kwangmin, the twins.

 

And how did I exactly end up freeloading from the owner of this house?

 

Let’s go back a few weeks ago ~

 

“miyo ah~ have you prepared all your things?”

 

“ne, umma. But are we leaving or something?”

 

 ok. So I was really curioused as to why is she asking to pack all my stuffs.

 

“im leaving but you, youre staying” she beamed at me while helping me pack.

 

“…yeah right =.= . so why am I packing my things again?”

 

 LOL. My mom’s mind really is a puzzle to me. A RUBIX CUBE AT THAT.

 

“I’ve decided to work abroad. To Follow my dreams!”

 

It was a blissful moment for her when she said that.

 

as for me I was like what the has gotten into my mom?!

 

“but I can’t have you clinging around to me. You’ll just be a disturbance. HOHOHO!”

 

I really can’t believe that she’s saying that to her own daughter. FTW. I know nothing about my mom.

 

don’t worry, I’ve arranged the trivial matters for you. I asked my friend if she could look over you while I’m gone and she accepted cos she really wants to have a daughter. Lucky for me ~ “

 

“..uhh.. ok. But you’ll be coming back here right?”

 

“of course sweetheart! But I don’t know when I’ll be back so just behave yourself while I’m gone. Oh. And I’m gonna return the keys of our apartment to the Landlord before departing.”

 

“ok. Thanks mom.”

 

As long as she already found me a place to stay, everything’s fine with me. Plus we’re not that freaking close anyway. Just as long as she’s happy then I’m fine with whatever she does. I don’t care if she gets herself a man and get blowned up.

 

Ok so maybe I care.. JUST A TEENY TINY BIT.

 

And If you wanna know where my dad is. he’s up there in the sky.

 

Enjoying those damned clouds.

 

I SO ENVY HIM.

 

My mom’s flight will be the next day after tomorrow. So she will drive me to her friend’s house by tomorrow. I don’t know but even if were not close, I still think I’m gonna miss her. Well she is still my mom.

 

ne, umma..are we there yet?”

 

“see that house with the red roof? That’s where you’ll be living from now on.”

 

She smiled while looking at me. Even though she looks happy, I can feel that she’s really sad on the inside. Well, I was kinda hoping that she would say that she’ll miss me.

 

We got out of the car and unload the car full of my bags.

 

I’m gonna miss you sweetheart.”

 

Did she just read my mind? So maybe my mom really does care for me. And I’m feeling guilty for not noticing that.

 

Her voice was filled with sadness. I could feel it.

 

I stood still staring at her as she rang the doorbell.

 

I was nervous.

 

I don’t wanna part from my mom.

 

But I don’t want to ruin her happiness so I tried my best to act strong.

 

“OMO..is that you minyeo?! I’m so glad to see you!”

 

So this is my mom’s friend. The one who I will be freeloading off.

 

But wait, Saying that actually feels uncomfortable.

 

Did I just call myself a FREELOADER?

 

This is really insane.

 

“I missed you so much! Ehh.. wait. I want you to meet my daughter miyo.”

 

“annyeonghaseyo ommonim!” I showed her my best smile ever. I better make a good impression if I wanna last long in this house.

 

OMONA ~ such a good girl!” UGH. She’s hugging me so tightl that I can’t breathe! But I actually like her scent. I can feel the warm aura of a mother in her. She doesn’t seem so bad.

 

“I’m sure you and my sons will all get along!”

 

“wh-what sons? Am I hearing things umma?”I turned to face my mom wearing my ever so puzzled look.

 

What exactly the hell is she saying?! SONS?! IM GONNA LIVE WITH BOYS??

 

Didn’t I tell you that she has two sons? Ohohohoho! those two are so adorable!” And heck yeah she was laughing like an old lady.

 

“OMMAAA~ whats going on? Who’s the girl?” a brown haired boy from inside the house skipped towards seomin-umma as he pointed towards me.

 

oh here they are miyo ~ my two sons, kwangmin and youngmin. theyre twins by the way, it’s pretty much obvious without saying huh. You should all get along well in the future.” She smiled evilly with my mom. I feel shivers straight down to my spine. Forget about it miyo.Just ignore the weird feeling these old ladies are giving you.

 

“oh annyeongi miyo~ I guess youre the girl that my mom keeps talking about. Welcome!” the brown haired boy beamed at me.

 

“annyeong!” I smiled sweetly at the boy.

 

Beside him was another guy, But his hair was dyed blonde and he was giving off this ‘I don’t really care’ aura.

 

FTW. They look like carbon copies of each other.

 

HOT CARBON COPIES AT THAT.  They look like foreigners! #@&EHFR(@&!!!!!

 

LOOKS LIKE I JUST HIT THE JACKPOT.


thanks for reading chapter 1! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter ~i know my work is kinda crappy but i'll work harder to improve my writing skills! FIGHTING! ^o^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! :)