9 ~ The Wedding Day

My Husband has a Twin

Mari’s POV

‘♪♫♩♬ Have you seen that girl? ♪♬ Yeah she know she back ♫♩ She got me crash and burn, Hold up ♪♫♩♬’

My alarm from my phone woke me up and I quickly turned it off. It was quite loud so I didn’t want to wake Yongnam oppa up too. I heard this song on the radio once and I quite like it. Yongnam oppa told me this song was from his brother, Gukkie’s band which was called B.A.P. I asked him what this song was called and he said it was ‘Crash’. I thought putting this song as my wake up song was good and this way I also can support my ‘brother-in-law’. I lazily got out of bed and changed my clothes so I can prepare breakfast before Yongnam oppa wakes up. Then I remembered something, it’s my birthday today~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yongnam’s POV

“Wahh!” That hurt… did I just… wow… I fell from my bed. I wonder what dream was it that made be fell from my bed. OH! Oh my!! It’s Mari’s birthday today!! And it’s our wedding today! I almost forgot what time the wedding will be held. Oh yeah we will have to get there by 11.30am or at least earlier than 12 noon because the ceremony will begin at 12.30pm. I prepared myself for a shower and after that I went out to the kitchen.

“Ah oppa! Good morning~ You’re just in time cuz I just finished preparing breakfast!” she managed to say it cheerfully when I already know she was still a little nervous. Must be because of the kiss on the forehead yesterday night.

“Ah really? Hehe… Good morning,” I replied as I walked closer to her and kept my eyes on her face if she changed her expressions or not. “It’s your birthday today Mari!! Happy Birthday!!” I exclaimed while back hugging her. I felt her jump a little.

“A-ah… y-yeah, thank you oppa…” she said and I noticed that she froze.

“Hm~” I sighed faintly and helped her to take off the apron again. After that we went to the dining table and ate breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived the church where we will get ready for the wedding. Natasha, which will be the Maid of Honour today, arrived after us and hurried Mari to where she will get ready. When I was about to go in to my room to get ready, my phone ringed so I got it out of my pocket. It was a text from Xavier.

‘Hey Yongnam ah, I’m sorry but I might be a little late today. I will definitely be there before it actually starts though so don’t worry~ ㅎㅎ Bye!’

Aishh, that Xavier… Well all I can do now is to trust me since the wedding rings are with him. It was already 11.45am so I hurried in the room to get ready. By the time I finished getting ready it was already 12.10pm and more and more of the people we invited were already seated and waiting at the church’s hall. There still weren’t any signs of Xavier. I went out to the church’s hall to start greeting people. Most of them were my friends and they kept teasing and laughing at me because of what I was wearing. Yes, I’ve never worn a suit before and it was even weirder for me because I was usually informal and mean to them. Mari’s mum had arrived too so I went to her to greet her. “Hello Aunty! You’re here!”

“Ahh Yongnam ah, don’t call me Aunty anymore, from today you’re considered as my son,” she said quite loudly and winked.

“Ahh hahaha yeah, yeah, mum,” I laughed while she laughed, “The wedding will start soon so please wait here yeah? I’ll go see what’s happening now,” I smiled to her and walked to the rooms. When I entered my room I saw Xavier changing to his suits which shocked me as I said, “Woah Xavier!! Yah why are you so late? And can’t you at least change in the toilet??”

“Geez hyung, calm down… It’s not like I’m a girl or something, we’re both guys anyway~” he said cheekily.

I sighed, “Sure, sure.”

“So who’s that lucky girl?? Do I know her?”

“Umm, well no, and umm…” I hesitated, I know I had to tell him sooner or later anyway, I gulped and continued, “She’s actually a girl that I will have a fake marriage with to avoid an arranged marriage from my parents.”

“Ohh really~? Well I wish you luck then~ It’s almost time isn’t it? Let’s go!”

Umm what…? “Okay…” When we got out of the room, Xavier kept asking me if he could go see the bride first because apparently he couldn’t wait and was really curious. Weird guy. Well, whatever~ Since he insisted, I took him to the bride’s room to see Mari. But right after we were in front of the door to the room, Xavier stopped me and told me that the groom shouldn’t be seeing the bride before the wedding and told me to go get ready out there. How dare him! Well whatever, I’ll see her later anyway~

 

Mari’s POV

Eonnie had left me alone in the bride’s room to go out and greet people. She said she would come back and tell me when it was time for the ceremony. The door to my bride’s room opened after a rushed knock. I turned back and thought it was Eonnie but to my biggest unbelievable surprise it was my… brother… We both looked at each other with a shocked expression and there was a long silence. Is he really my brother? My brother that left us without saying anything? Why is he in Korea? Why is he here? Does he know Yongnam oppa? How? There were too many questions that I wanted to ask him but the wedding ceremony was about to start. So I just said with a stern voice, “I’m gonna have a long talk with you later, brother.” He nodded and left the room, again without saying anything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you, Bang Yongnam, take Lim Mari, as your lawful wedded wife, to live together in marriage? To cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Mari Lim, take Bang Yongnam, as your lawful wedded husband, to live together in marriage? To cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?”

“I do.”

“You may now exchange rings as a symbol of your love and faithfulness. By exchanging these rings, you shall commit your heart and soul to each other. Wear this ring as a reminder of the vows you both have agreed today, your wedding day.”

While the Priest was saying that, we exchanged rings. I noticed that Xavier didn’t come out to give the rings to us as the Best Man’s role since another tall but young looking guy did that instead.

“Very well, you may kiss the bride.”

Yongnam oppa and I turned to face each other. He leaned forward and kissed me on my cheeks on an angle where it looked like we kissed on the lips. As soon as we parted, the people started cheering and clapping. I saw my mum smiling and clapping too, she must not have seen Xavier yet. Somehow I didn’t want her to see him yet; I didn’t want her to get hurt again. I have to sort things out with him first.

 

Nyahahaha~~ finally... another chapter here for you guys~

I'm sooooooo sorry that I didn't update for so long cuz yeah.. school... T_T

I even lost one subscriber... TT__TT

I only have a few more weeks of school left and it will be my looooong holidays!! ^o^

Looking forward to that so that I can continue this story faster!! xD

Hope you guys still haven't lost hope in me... I'm still here!! T~T

Thank you so much for reading..

And silent readers!! Please recommend this fanfiction to your other silent reader friends~~ ㅋㅋ

Well of course not only silent readers, but all readers~!! Please recommend other people that you think might be interested in this to read this!!  ^ ^

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰