14 ~ Natasha's

My Husband has a Twin

Mari’s POV

I woke up in my bed feeling a little cold and felt a little weird too. I looked down at my body and found myself under my blanket. How did this happen? Did… did something happen to me?? I tried to remember the last thing that happened to me. That’s right! I came out of the shower and suddenly feeling a little dizzy and then it felt like something hit my face. Then I found myself on my bed… I felt weird being like this so I quickly put on some clothes and decided to get out of my room to try and find out what happened to me. While walking out of the room I said out loud for anyone to be able to hear me, “Hey does anyone know what happened to me last night and why was I on my bed??” I didn’t get any response but I saw both of them looking at me, Yongnam oppa looked at me confused so I assumed he didn’t know. Yongguk oppa didn’t look confused at all and looked back to Yongnam oppa, maybe he know what happened. Yongnam oppa also realised that Yongguk oppa might know about it too, so we both stared at him.

“I’ll explain to you later,” Yongguk oppa said to me and I nodded suspiciously.

But Yongnam oppa didn’t look satisfied about it and said, “Yah~ why can’t you tell us now?”

“Because~ and didn’t you have something to ask Mari?” Yongguk oppa said that and quickly went to the couch, hugging the cushion.

“Ah yeah, Mari go get ready, we’re going to Natasha’s,” Yongnam oppa said to me.

“But, I was going to…… well I guess it’s okay then, okay, I’ll go get ready then,” I turned and walked back to my room. I was going to work at mum’s restaurant but I remembered she said it wasn’t going to be busy today so I don’t have to come if I don’t want to. I gave her a call telling her that I won’t be able to come today and after that I started to pick out an outfit.

 

Yongguk’s POV

How I woke up this morning was really painful, I felled off the couch. I guess I was the earliest to wake up. I got ready in the bathroom and when I came out I saw Yongnam coming out of his room.

He saw how I was getting all ready to go out so he asked, “Where’re you going?”

“Natasha’s”

“You’re not gonna stay here anymore?”

“Yeah at least Natasha has a bed for me,” I said walking back to the living room.

“Well sorry…” he yawned.

“You wanna come?”

“Oh… yeah actually I think I should… I’ll ask Mari too then~”

“Ohh wow that means I’ll have to wait for like one hour for you guys to get ready…” and just after I said that I heard a door open.

 “Hey does anyone know what happened to me last night and why was I on my bed??” of course it was Mari. Me and Yongnam both looked at her. I kindda wanted to laugh at her confused expression so I looked back to Yongnam. Then Yongnam looked suspicious and now they were both staring at me.

“I’ll explain to you later,” I said to Mari. I didn’t want to tell Yongnam that I saw Mari’s body?!

But Yongnam didn’t look satisfied about it and said, “Yah~ why can’t you tell us now?”

“Because~ and didn’t you have something to ask Mari?” I said that and quickly escaped from him to the couch and hugged a cushion.

“Ah yeah, Mari go get ready, we’re going to Natasha’s,” Yongnam said to Mari.

“But, I was going to…… well I guess it’s okay then, okay, I’ll go get ready then,” she said hesitantly and turned to go back to her room. Yongnam looked at me pouting, he must be begging me to tell him why Mari was in her bed this morning.

“Aish don’t give me that look it doesn’t work on me, just go get ready now,” I said and he stormed off to the bathroom to have a shower. I was so bored that I couldn’t even be bothered turning the TV on. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I found out it was a text from Zelo.

‘Hyuuung~ I missed you last night so I slept with your tigger~ Hope you don’t mind… when are you coming back~?? Himchan hyung is putting a facial mask on, Daehyun hyung is busy annoying Youngjae hyung to make cheesecake for him, Jongup hyung is busy reading some fan fictions that were made by our fans and he keeps laughing in front of the screen, its kindda creeping me out. And me~ I’m the only one practicing dancing, I’m texting you know because I’m having a rest now. Hyung~ without you here they wouldn’t even do anything!! >o<                      ~ Junhongie

Aigo… our maknae is the best and the cutest too~ I replied him this.

‘Zelo-yah~ I miss you too~ ㅎㅎYou’ve worked hard… Don’t worry, I will come back soon, maybe tomorrow night? I’m not sure yet. But what I’m definitely sure is that when I come back all of them are gonna get it from me!! ㅋㅋㅋ Cya~!              ~ Yonggukie’

Because he was so cute I decided to put Yonggukie to tease his cuteness too, ahh seriously, what were the other members thinking? Did they really think that I won’t know anything when I’m no there? No way~~ My robot Zelo will tell me everything~

I started playing games on my phone when finally someone comes out of a room. I thought it would be Yongnam because I thought Mari might take longer because she was a girl. But to my surprise it was Mari, and she was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans. Was she trying to imitate my ideal type??

“Oh? Isn’t Yongnam oppa done yet?” she said as she sat on the couch putting on her socks.

“Nope, surprisingly you were done before him, I thought girls would take longer,” I replied.

“Well I don’t have many clothes and since we were going to eonnie’s house I thought wearing simply will be more comfy~” After she finished wearing her socks she finally asked, “So how did I ended up in my bed?”

“Ahh… well… yesterday… remember you were having a shower, and you took really long so I went in front of the bathroom door and knocked to see if you were done yet. But there wasn’t any answer from you so I kindda got panicked and opened the door. The lock was broken that’s why I was able to open it… and that’s when I found you on the floor, you fainted. But don’t worry!! I didn’t see your front part I only briefly saw your back part… I got a towel and wrapped it around you and then put you on your bed…”

“Oh…kay… so that was what happened… um, thank you~”

“It’s okay but um, Mari, do you possibly know why you fainted in the bathroom all of a sudden? If you don’t you should go see the doctors?”

“Nah it’s okay, it only happened once, maybe I was just too tired, thanks for caring though,” she smiled. When I was about to say ‘It’s okay’ I was cut off by Yongnam.

“I’m readyyyy~~” he said, he was wearing a… not so simple looking kind of outfit, and I saw him looking at Mari. “Ah… Mari you’re already done?” He looked a little ashamed.

“Yeah~ shall we go~?” she said.

“Yes finally, let’s go!! Yongnam you’re driving right?”

“Of course~” he said. I saw Mari putting on some grey sneakers and that convinced me more that if she’s really imitating my ideal type. She looked so good in her outfit though, even if it was so simple. I also noticed that she didn’t even bring a bag and Yongnam noticed too so he asked, “Mari did you forgot your bag?”

“Nah~ I don’t have any handbags or little bags of that sort, I don’t need it anyway~ I just need to bring some money which I put in my left pocket and my phone on my right pocket~ now let’s go~~” Me and Yongnam were both amazed and we just followed her back and I closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongnam’s POV

We reached Natasha’s house and she came out and greeted us. “Hello my boys~ oh and Mari! Glad to see all of you~” We went in and Natasha’s boyfriend was tattooing a rose on a customer and he seemed pretty concentrated in it. So we just kept walking and went in the room. “Mari-ah~ that guy just now was my boyfriend~ you can call him Charu oppa~”

“Okay~” Mari said and we all sat on a seat.

I went to Natasha and whispered to her saying “Don’t tell Gukkie that mine and Mari’s marriage was fake okay~?” and she just nodded. She was so understanding~~ I hope. I went back to sit next to Mari.

“You guys had breakfast yet?” Natasha said, she was being polite today, maybe because Mari’s here.

“No…” we all said.

“Oh really?? Ah… um… Maybe I shouldn’t have asked that… I don’t have much food here that can be counted as breakfast… I might have some snacks? I’ll go find some~” and with that she walked off in the curtained door. Mari was looking around the room and I remembered that there were a few pictures of us three siblings when we were younger.

I took her wrist and asked her to follow me, “I’ll show you something~” The photos were pinned on a board and some of them even had my mum in it. I haven’t seen her in a while.

She asked, “So this lady here must be your mum?” I nodded. Then I saw a funny picture of Gukkie when he was even younger and he was holding his tigger. I pointed at the picture to tell Mari to look at it and she laughed. “Ahh seriously Yongguk oppa~” she tried to stop laughing but she couldn’t and laughed even harder.

“What??” Gukkie said and he came to see what we were looking at. “Aishh… why would Natasha put this up here?? What if some customer ‘accidentally’ went in here thinking that this was the way to the toilet and saw this picture?? My image is already bad and with this it will be even worse!”

“Your image is bad? Really?” Mari asked him.

“Y-yeah… Out of the six members I was the sixth in good looks,” he turned and sat on the couch.

Mari already stopped laughing and she looked at me, and sat next to Gukkie. “There there~ At least you’re not ugly~” she said while patting his head. Gukkie looked at her and then looked at me and blinked, so I quickly went to the couch and sat next to Mari. Natasha came back with two big packets of chips and big bottle of coke. Of course you wouldn’t expect much from her, she usually eat out anyway~ And she also usually don’t eat breakfast.

“Help yourself~ I’ll get you some cups…” She left the chips and the coke on the table and went off again to get the cups. Me and Gukkie both took a packet of chips each and opened it and started to eat some. We looked at each other and I assume we were both thinking the same thing. ‘Why are you copying me?’ Then when Natasha came back with four cups she said, “You guys are so not gentlemen, you both have the chips then what will Mari eat??”

Me and Gukkie looked at Natasha and turned back to Mari and we both said at the same time to Mari, “Do you want some?” and we both stared at each other. The flavour of the chips I have was sweet chilli flavour and his flavour was sour cream and onion. Mari looked at me first and then looked at Gukkie.

“I’m sorry but um… I don’t really like sweet chilli…” she said to me and she got Gukkie’s chips to eat.

“It’s okay…” I pouted.

“Yeah it’s okay Yongnam~ I’ll help you eat it~” Natasha laughed.

“Hmmh~” I hummed and poured myself a coke, “Mari do you want some?”

“No thanks, I don’t drink soft drinks… I’ll have water if that’s okay?”

“Okay sure~ I’ll go get it~” Natasha said and she went off again.

“You don’t like soft drinks?” I asked.

“Yeah, I hate the fizz that’s in it, it’s really annoying to drink~” she said, still taking some of Gukkie’s chips.

Natasha came back again with a bottle of water and gave it to Mari, “Here you go~”

“Thank you, eonnie~”

We started chatting and eating until Charu came in, “So~ What brings you all here? Do you guys want a tattoo?” he joked.

Then I turned to Mari, “Should I get one~? With your name on it~?”

“Hmm… if you want to get a tattoo I think you should get something that really means something to you… like something meaningful~”

“Okay…~” and I just continued eating my chips, “But Gukkie has a tattoo~”

“Well yeah I do… but it’s meaningful, it says ‘Do what u like and luv What u do’.”

“Oh really~? That is pretty meaningful~” Mari said. What is this?? It looks like they were having some bonding time? Like they’re getting to know each other… No I must stop them, it’s for Mari’s good and also for Gukkie’s good~!!

“Gukkiee~ I think we should swap chips I’m tired of this flavour~” I said and we did as I said. Wuahaha~ success!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We talked for a few hours until it was lunch time and we’re now discussing about what and where to eat for lunch. Mari recommended going to her mum’s restaurant but Gukkie said he didn’t want to eat out because he’s a star and he doesn’t want to be chased my fans. So Mari said “Why not you guys come to our house and I’ll cook?” Gukkie liked that idea but Natasha and Charu wanted to eat out today so they said they’ll come next time. So in the end Gukkie came back with us to my house again and we had lunch together.

“Ahh Mari this is really yummy!!” me and Gukkie said.

“Thank you~ Gosh, slow down guys, what if you choke?” she giggled.

“Well it’s too yummy, we can’t help it~” I said.

After lunch and after cleaning up everything, it was about 2.30pm. Gukkie said he wanted to go back to his dorm and fix something and then go back to Natasha. Of course I was happy that he’s going now so that he won’t see Mari again, atleast for a while from now. After me and Mari send him out to the door and said our goodbyes, I closed the door and turned to Mari.

I hugged Mari and said, “It’s over for now~~~” I knew she didn’t get it and must be confused, but I didn’t care~ As long as I understood then everything is fine~

 

Another chapter~~ yayy~

Yeah this chapter doesn't have much exciting stuff but...

 It has the most words out of all the other chapters!! >o<

I hope you liked it... if you don't it's ok.... hahaha~ But the interesting stuff will come soon don't worry~

Ermergerd I feel so sorry for making you guys wait for the interesting parts...

But trust me there are and will be interesting things!! I already got it in my PLANS document~~

My sick kindda got better... but my throat became more sore... ughhhhhhhh...

And I hate the medicine!! so disgusting~!!! T^T

Well thank you for reading and omggg btw~~

New subscribers and 600+ viewers!!! So happy!!! :'3

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰