5 ~ Eonnie

My Husband has a Twin

Back to Mari’s POV

 

Maybe I should call my mum, I mean since I’m in Korea already, I should meet her and go to my father’s grave first. I was about to call my mum when suddenly the door to my room flung open. My eyes were wide opened as I looked to the person who opened the door as I put my hands that are holding my phone close to my chest.

 

The person was a woman that was probably just a few years older than me because she looked young. She had tattoos on her chest to her arms which caught my attention first, and a piercing under her lips which gave me an idea she was those kind of… gangsta people? Haha I don’t know~ She looked a little furious when she looked at me; I was thinking if she was Yongnam oppa’s girlfriend or something… or ex-girlfriend that he said he wanted to avoid?? I looked at Yongnam oppa with a confused face as she turned back to him; her hair had a lighter brown under the light.

 

“Who’s this?” She sounded a little scary.

 

“Ahhh, let’s talk about it outside,” Yongnam oppa said as he scratched his head and looked kindly back to me, “Mari?” he gestured with his hand to come outside and I felt like a puppy.

 

So now we’re sitting on the sofa at the living room, I didn’t really dare to move because I was still a little scared and shocked of that entrance.

 

Yongnam oppa looked at me and said, “Mari-ah, I hope you’re okay from that sudden entrance just now, I apologize on her behalf, this is my sister by the way,” he turned back to her sister and I noticed that she was already smiling to me, which was really confusing… But wait! Did he just say sister? She’s his sister?? Wow… I really didn’t think about that. I apologized to him and scolded myself in my mind for getting the wrong idea.

 

“Hi, I’m Natasha, you’re Mari right? Nice to meet you,” she kept smiling and looking at me like she’s observing my face, “I didn’t know our Yongnam likes girls like your type, he never talks to me about these things~”

 

I whispered a little ‘huh’ which I don’t think they even heard it and looked down as I felt myself blushing. Girls like my type? What type am I? I don’t even know… I looked back up and this time it was Yongnam oppa observing my face, and it made me blushed more. He looked back to Natasha eonnie and started explaining to her. Haa, is it alright if I call her eonnie now?  My thoughts kept going about how to address her when I heard him said “I’m doing this to avoid that arranged marriage…” So it’s an arranged marriage that he’s trying to avoid!! I felt a little dumb for not thinking about that but also felt a little weird because he practically has a fiancée already. I looked at him and slightly pouted.

 

I sighed softly so they didn’t hear and I decided to just let my thoughts about tomorrow carry me away while Yongnam oppa finish explaining to eonnie~ And yes, I’ve decided to call her eonnie from now~ I’ve always wanted an elder sister, because all I’ve got was an older brother, which my parents and I don’t even know where in the world he is. When we were little my older brother kept teasing me, but apart from that I know that he was a caring brother. I did kindda missed him… Speaking of my brother!! I think he has the right to know that our father had passed away!! Ahh but where in the world is he?? He’s such an ungrateful child… leaving the family like this. I wonder why did he do that though…

 

Sooner than I noticed, eonnie went back home, leaving me and Yongnam oppa in a weird and awkward aura. He came back to the sofa and sat next to me and started talking again. I did understand what he said even if he said it all in one go.

 

I understand everything, so I replied, “That must be hard for you. My reason is easier though, I guess… My mum didn’t want to live by herself because my father recently passed away and she told me to migrate to Korea and live with her. And since she didn’t have enough money to get me migrated here under her name, and that I wasn’t smart enough to get a student visa, the only way was to marry a guy here. Anyway! We both have our reasons, so let’s hope this fake marriage successfully solves our problem!” I just really wanted to go to sleep already.

 

And I know that he noticed that as he said “Yeah, let’s hope that~ But I’m really sorry, Mari-ah, for all this trouble when it was your first day. So you should go get a shower first before you sleep, you know where the bathroom is right?”

 

“Yeah, and it’s okay, it wasn’t a trouble at all~ At least we know a bit more about each other now~ Well, I’m going to go shower now, talk to you later I guess?” I’m not trying to be rude or anything but please say no~

 

“Nah, I’m going to sleep now…”

 

Thank you!! But wait… “You’re not going to shower??”

 

“I shower in mornings,” he chuckled while getting up and headed to his room, “Goodnight.”

 

“Oh, okay, goodnight~” I feel so relieved now that I can shower freely and go to sleep, haa~ finally~

 

After the refreshing cold shower, I didn’t feel like sleeping that much anymore. It was still 10.30pm so I thought of calling my mum.

 

“Hello? Where are you now? You should live with me since you’re in Korea already,” she sounded fine so I don’t think she’s asleep yet.

 

“Hey mum~ Don’t worry, I decided to live with the guy I’m going to marry and after I sorted out everything I will come and live with you. This guy is really nice so you also don’t have to worry about that… Anyway are you free tomorrow? Can we meet somewhere and go to father’s grave?”

 

“Hmm, yeah okay…” she sounded a bit upset now but I know she understands, she have to. We talked about where to meet tomorrow and more about Yongnam oppa and she seemed satisfied. After the long talk on the phone which went for about an hour it was already 11.30pm. So we hung up and I went to bed and fell asleep immediately.

 

 

Yeah maybe it's a little boring in this chapter...  as I've told you~ The first "few" chapters will be boring...

Because there will be a lot of chapters... sigh~ Sorry for making my fellow readers suffer like that T^T

Btw~~ I might start to get busy with school from tomorrow.. so I might not update as frequently anymore..

But I will try to post chapters as soon as possible!! Please don't lose your hope in me! T~T

But isn't it exciting!! You have now met their sister!! Natasha Bang~~ wowowow~

Okk well~ Thanks for reading until now~

ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡