19 ~ The Houseguest

My Husband has a Twin

Zelo’s POV

“Ohh come on, all of my hyungs are so lazyyyy~” I said while trying to pull Yongguk hyung up.

“Yah, lazy?? I think it’s enough practice for today, Zelo… we didn’t have anything mistake anyway, except for Yongguk hyung…” Youngjae hyung said.

“What do you mean except for me… I was doing pretty good! Just some small little mistakes but I covered up well~” Yongguk hyung said while pulling me instead.

I let go of his hands and said, “But… the concert is soon…” and pouted.

“Zelo, your hyungs are all tired now, we did enough today…” Daehyun hyung said while laying his head on Youngjae hyung’s lap.

“Yeah I’m the most tired Zelo~” Himchan hyung said and looked at Jongup hyung and back to me, “If you really want to, ask Jongup to practice with you~~”

Jongup hyung finished drinking his water, closed the bottle cap and said, “Zelo… I don’t mind practicing with you but I really don’t think more practice will do anything anyway~” he blinked at me and faked a smile.

“Plus, we’re going to be free styling more than dancing in the concert anyway…” Youngjae hyung said.

Well yeah, what they all said made sense and they were right… Yongguk hyung pulled my hand and I sat next to him, then he whispered to my ear, “Don’t forget that we have someone waiting for us at home…”

Then my eyes went wide open, “OH YEAH!” I said loudly and Yongguk hyung just shook his head away. I totally forgot about her! Yongnam’s wife! Noona! I’m really curious… What kind of person is she? How was she able to get our leader hyung so unfocused in dance practices? Yongguk hyung was always the one who really concentrates practices especially in dance because he needed more practice in that, well that’s what he thinks… but the truth is he’s already a good dancer but just doesn’t know. He keeps saying that he admires Jongup hyung and my dancing skills and would like to have those skills, but the skills that he have are also admirable! His writing and composing skills, rapping skills, and many others… Anyway! Back to Yongnam’s wife… ahh it feels weird saying that, what was her name again? I think I heard Yongguk hyung said ‘Mari’ on the phone when he was calling her… maybe that’s her name~ Mari noona~

When I looked at the other hyungs, they were all looking at me confused, so I said, “Ah, oh yeah! My dear hyungs! You guys are right! Let’s go home now shall we~?” They cheered and Himchan hyung got his phone to call Manager Hyung to pick us up.

“Himchan, Zelo’s coming with me by the way…” Yongguk hyung said while changing to another singlet in front of us. Himchan nodded and we all started to get out of the dance room to wait outside for Manager Hyung to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be…” Yongguk hyung paused, “nice… and normal,” he said and started unlocking the door.

I pouted playfully and followed him in the house. “We’re hoooooome~~” I called out and Yongguk hyung turned to look at me with an annoyed expression. Then suddenly a short young lady appeared and seemed like she came from the kitchen because she was wearing an apron.

“Oh welcome home! Zelo-shi! Nice to meet you~” she smiled and when I was about to answer back she quickly said, “Sorry! I need to go back to the kitchen! We’ll talk later~” and fast walked to the kitchen.

“Yah Mari-ah! How are you feeling now??” Yongguk hyung slightly yelled out so that Mari noona can hear him, and after he got his shoes off he went to the direction where Mari noona went.

“Yeah it’s alright I’ll just make myself at home…” I said but didn’t expect Yongguk hyung to hear me, he didn’t anyway since he was too ‘concentrated’ on Mari noona. I sat on the couch and the TV. This was the first time I came to Yongnam hyung’s house… it’s pretty clean here for a house owner like Yongnam hyung. But of course, Mari noona’s the one who cleans up this place, right? Ahh, but without Yongnam hyung here it doesn’t seem like Mari noona is his wife, it’s more like she’s Yongguk hyung’s wife… Although it feels weird to see our leader hyung becoming a caring husband.

Yongguk hyung came back from the kitchen and said “What are you thinking now?”  and sat next to me on the couch.

“You’re such a caring husband, hyuuung~” I .

He groaned and said, “I’m not her husband, Yongnam is okay?? And don’t even say that in front of Mari or I’ll…” he paused.

“You’ll what~?” I said cheekily.

He suddenly got a smirk on and said, “I’ll take your skateboard~ and no cherry tomatoes for a month!”

He laughed evilly and I pouted, “Fiiiiine…” After I said that, my stomach growled.

He looked at me, my stomach, and back to me and laughed, “Mari-ah! Is dinner ready? Our little maknae baby is hungry~” he slightly yelled and suddenly I heard a growl from his stomach too.

I laughed back and slightly yelled, “Yeah noona! This ajeossi here is hungry too!”

“Yah! Ajeossi?!” Yongguk said and started tickling me.

I couldn’t stop myself laughing and quickly said, “Ahh I’m sorry I’m sorry! I mean appa!! I’m sorry appa!!”

He stopped tickling me and said, “That’s our baby~”

I pouted and looked away and I saw Mari noona setting up the table for dinner. “Eomma do you need help~?” I said while walking to her.

“Eomma??” she had her eyes wide open and looked at me with a surprised expression.

“Yeah~ Yongguk hyung is appa so you shall be eomma~” I said and blinked innocently. I heard Yongguk hyung, a.k.a appa, groaned and mentally laughed at him.

“O…kay… Well I’ll just call you Zelo~ and no you don’t have to help since you’re the guest after all~” she said and walked back in the kitchen.

I saw Yongguk hyung death staring me but I ignored it and followed ‘eomma’ to the kitchen, “You can call me Junhong~ it’s my real name~ and no I have to help because you’re my eomma~”

She giggled and said, “Aigo~ okay Junhong-ah~ Help me get the cutleries and set it on the dining table~”

I nodded and said, “Yes sir- I MEAN! Yes madam!” and got the cutleries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the yummy dinner, I helped eomma wash the dishes. She said she’ll help wipe the dishes but appa suggested himself to do it instead.

I groaned quietly but loud enough for appa to hear me, “Why are you here?? I wanted to spend more time with eomma!”

“Yeah sure…” he said and turned to eomma, “Mari-ah, you need to drink your medicine now!”

I heard eomma groan and I chuckled. Appa went to get the medicine for eomma and even fed it to her. I keep calling them appa and eomma but, they actually look like a real married couple, which is wrong because Yongnam hyung is the one that is Mari noona’s husband. Although they didn’t have intimate skinships, but still! Ahh what should I do? Should I just let them be like this until Yongnam hyung comes back? Or should I stop Yongguk hyung from doing this? Or am I just thinking too much??

But I know Yongguk hyung, if he talks or somehow be even just a little close to  a person everyday like this, he will get more and more comfortable with that person and seeing that Mari noona is like Yongguk hyung’s ideal type, he might even… like her already… But Mari noona already has a husband!! And it’s Yongnam hyung! And she doesn’t seem to be hesitating for being like this with Yongguk hyung… I don’t want Yongguk hyung to be hurt at the end… I do notice that Yongguk hyung is trying to hesitate but I also notice that whenever Mari smiles or say something cute or nice, he would always try to hide his creepy smile by turning his back to her or sometimes just covering it with a fake cough.

“Eomma can I sleep with you tonight~~?” I joked. Appa death stared me again but eomma just laughed.

“You’re sleeping on the couch tonight…” appa said coldly and got out a pillow and a blanket for me.

I know that Yongguk hyung really cares about Mari noona, I mean seriously, how obvious can it get? I’m starting to wonder if Mari noona actually knows how much Yongguk hyung cares about her, or is she just hiding it? Anyway, as their ‘baby’, of course I don’t want appa and eomma to break up, but if anyone’s gonna be hurt at the end, it will be appa…

Yup, there you go... First Zelo's POV!! ^o^

For some reason I have a feeling that this story is getting a little sloppy...? I don't know..

If possible can my dear readers please leave me a feedback or a comment?

I want to know if I'm doing okay now... and yeah it's my holidays now..

But I've also been pretty busy lately too cuz there're just somethings I had to do... and will do..

So... yeah.. hope you like this chapter~~ (?)

Thank you and btw OMG 900+ views so happy!!! <3

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰