7 ~ Wedding Dress

My Husband has a Twin

Yongnam POV

Mari had already told her mum about when the wedding will be held and her mum seems happy about it, although a little surprised that the wedding will be held so soon. Today was the day where Mari will pick out a wedding dress, where we will get wedding rings and decide who to invite. It must be really exciting for Mari, at least I hope it was. I got out of bed and out of the room. Mari was up early, and she actually did keep her promise. There she was in the kitchen, making breakfast while humming a song I thought might be a K-pop song. Ever since she came to Korea, she’s used to listening to K-pop songs that were playing on the radio in the car since it was the only songs they play. I leaned on the wall and watched her prepare breakfast happily, it feels like she really was my wife, it was cute.

She finally noticed me and jumped a little and said, “Wah Yongnam oppa you scared me! If you’re awake already why don’t you just come and sit here, instead of standing there watching me like it’s the first time you saw me, breakfast is almost ready so please sit and wait~”

“Okay okay sorry~” I said as I walked and sat at the dining table.

A few minutes later, she finished preparing breakfast and served it on the dining table. So today’s breakfast was rice with soup on the side, and some side dishes too. She sat on the opposite side of me and smiled, “Let’s eat!”

I was a little amazed because although this breakfast was easy and normal, it was a lot to me already. Mostly in the mornings, I would just drink a big full glass of milk and that was my breakfast. Sometimes, when I have instant noodle packets, I wouldn’t even be bothered cooking them and just ate it with the crunchy raw noodles and the powder sachet. The warm rice and soup is making me feel like I’m ‘home’ where my mum would make nice breakfast for us everyday. “Well, today’s the day~ Are you excited? There will be sooo many beautiful wedding dresses for you to pick!” I said cheerfully.

 

“Yeah… hehe…” she smiled and laughed dryly, she was trying to be happy, I knew it, and it was obvious. I understood that a girl’s first marriage is really important. So having a fake marriage as her first must be a little saddening. Somehow it made me a little sad too, I know it isn’t but… it feels like she’s being forced to marry me. I didn’t want it like that too, I didn’t want her to feel that way, but since this is what we ‘have’ to do, we had no choice. So I decided to make her feel happier, I’ll make her think that this marriage is not completely fake, because I will make her happy as a husband and I will protect her until she finds a better guy that will shower her with happiness just by using his love. Yes, I will do that. After we finished breakfast, I stood up quickly and took the plates and washed them. She offered help but I said it was okay since she did the cooking. But she still insisted in helping and started wiping the plates. She started humming again and I hummed with her and it sounded like a nice duet~

 

Mari’s POV

It was nice for him to help me out with the dishes, it really made me feel like we were real newlyweds. He started to be more open to me, and I went with it because I didn’t want him to see my sad face and I most definitely don’t want him to feel bad. It wasn’t his fault and that is definite, it wasn’t anyone’s fault because we were just doing what we ‘have’ to do.

After the dishes, I noticed him looking at me, no… my body…? It made me a little scared and when I was about to look down he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Oppa..” I didn’t move, I didn’t know how to react and I didn’t feel his hands touching me anywhere but his body was already touching mine where I can feel his heartbeat.

“You still have your apron on, Mari…” he said calmly. I felt so stupid just then. Being scared of him all of a sudden like that when he was just helping me take off my apron. I laughed and hit myself in my mind. I really should learn how to trust people now. As he helped me took off my apron out from my head, his body parted with mine taking away his warmth with him. He smiled and turned around to hang the apron on the wall. I sighed at how stupid I was and just went to my room to get changed as he went to the bathroom for a shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we entered the shop, we were welcomed with cheerful and stylish looking people who lead us to an ordinary white door. Right after the door was opened everything was white. White walls, white floor, white windows, mostly white furniture, a big chandelier at the entrance and a few little ones further inside. It was so heavenly majestic, it was like I’m in a dream. “Wow…” was all I could say.

My mind was completely lost with how beautiful the shop was when suddenly a woman that was probably around her thirties walked to us and said “Well look who’s here! Yongnam you finally came! Natasha told me you would come, how long was it since we met last time~?” as she gave him a hug when she noticed me she asked, “Ooo~ is this your wifey~? She’s sooo pretty!! There’s going to be so many dresses that are dying for her to wear them!” She took my hand and pulled me along as I followed, looking at Yongnam oppa to confirm, he nodded and waved his hand. The last thing I saw was a very stylish looking guy, which I assumed to be a worker, lead him to the other way from where I was going.

When I turned back to look at where she was pulling me to, we stopped in front of a big door, with two knobs. I started to wonder why there were so many doors in this shop. But no, when she started to open it, I realised that it wasn’t a door as a light suddenly from inside. It was a closet, a big walk-in closet. A big walk-in closet full with wedding dresses hanging all around it. There were glass cupboards that had a lot of different sorts of accessories that goes from head to toe. There were also high heels that were lining up from the side of the closet all around to the other side of the closet in a curve. It was amazing, how can they make everything look so beautiful, and then I thought, it must be very expensive here…

So before I knew it, she started giving me dresses to try on and kept asking for my opinion on which dress I wanted. To be honest, the dresses she chose for me were pretty but… I feel weird wearing it, like it wasn’t my style, like it didn’t really suit me. I didn’t say anything and kept looking at the mirror. I looked at the dresses again and I knew it hurt the woman a little and I felt really sorry. But I knew that she should already know how important these situations are for us women. Then suddenly, I stopped and looked at one dress that caught my attention. It was a strapless creamy white with a very light coffee brown ribbon on the waist that would go down at the back until the end of the dress, which had lace on it and a little part would also be on the floor when it is worn.

It was plain yet elegant and stylish so I quickly tried that on and was really happy with how it turned out when it was on me. The woman looked amazed too and seemed very satisfied while doing my hair and after that she suggested me to go out and show it to my husband to be. “Since he’d already got his wedding suit, he has been sitting at the sofa outside and is waiting for you to come out and take the wedding pictures, he’s a patient man,” she winked at me and gestured me to go out.

What she said was so true, he was sitting at the sofa where a mirror is in front of him and was reading a magazine that was mostly about wedding dresses and other girly things. I giggled a little and walked nearer to him and I noticed he was wearing a light tan coloured wedding suit that matched with my dress so much which got me a little shocked. As soon as he saw me from the mirrors, he turned to me with a dumbfounded face that I thought looked so charming yet innocently cute by the bowtie he had on. He stood up and walked up to me and as for me, I kept looking at the bowtie, thinking how funny but cute it looks with the whole outfit while laughing inside.

“You look… beautiful, but that is of course because you’re my wifey~ and we’re matching! We must have the same taste~” he slowly observed me from head to toe.

“Yeah I guess that must be it, but oppa~ do you think you should change this bowtie into a tie, I think that would be better~ Don’t you think?” I tilted my head and tried to have the most innocent face ever so that it didn’t sound offending.

“Hmm should I~? But because wifey said so I shall then~ Wait for me here!” he fast walked to the guy from earlier that was helping him with his wedding suit and disappeared into the room. I looked at myself in the mirror and started thinking about what would a real marriage feel like. I already felt so happy in this fake marriage so does that mean I would be the happiest woman on earth if it was a real marriage? I sighed a smile and shook my thoughts away and that’s when Yongnam oppa came back with his new brown and white striped tie tucked in the suit.

“How is it how is it~?” he asked curiously, and at that time it seemed like he was more excited than me.

“Yes, that looks better~”

He grinned, “Heehee~” and took my hand, “We have to go take the wedding pictures now~ Let’s go go!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time had passed quickly and before we knew it, it was already 4pm. We started coming at 11.30 noon since it was quite a long journey to this shop but we couldn’t believe that we were in that shop for about four hours. Luckily the woman, which was actually Natasha eonnie’s friend who is the boss here, had some instant cup noodles for us to keep our stomachs quiet. So now that its 4pm, we decided to have some food and Yongnam oppa decided to go to a high tea place.

That's when I suddenly remembered!! "Oppa!! What about the rings??"

"Ahhh.. yeah.. about that~ I already told my friend to take care of that~ so there's nothing to worry~ but.. you don't mind... right?"

"Ohh~ I see... well that's okay~ as long as it's a ring then it'll be fine~" I mean to be honest, since this is a fake marriage I didn't care much...

He asked me again if I wanted to go for high tea but I changed his mind and said, “It’s better to have home cooked food right~~?” And with that we went to buy some groceries like how couples do and finally arrived home. We were both hungry already but were also tired so the first thing we did when we got in the house was lying on the sofa lazily. Because there was only one sofa we kindda fought for space and finally ended up with him hugging me from behind. At first I was a little uncomfortable but I heard some silent snores coming from him and knew that he was asleep. So since I couldn’t move or do anything, I thought I should sleep too and I soon fell asleep.

 

Heyyyyy fellow readers wuahaha~ there you go~ another chapter~

It's weekends again!! LOVE weekends arghh!! >o<

So what do you think~~? Yeah maybe you might be frustrated that Yongguk is not coming yet..

But this is part of the plan... :D

Just be patient and it will come.. because Yongguk is on a tour remember~?

Thanks for reading~~~~

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✨