2 ~ Incheon International Airport

My Husband has a Twin

Ahh, it’s so cold here!! It was so winter at Korea and it was so windy today that I’d almost been blown away. I’ve been sitting on the bench outside waiting for about an hour since I called my mum telling her that I'm in Korea, and she was really surprised as expected. I also called him too...

“Hello? Yongnam oppa? Umm I’m at the Incheon International Airport already…”

“Oh really? Okay then~ I’ll be there soon, please wait for me outside~”

“Okay, see you later…”

Soon, he says… *sigh* I’m freezing!! I really loved cold weathers but I didn’t know it would be so cold here. Maybe I should just get another piece of clothing from my luggage because who knows when will he be here? T_T

I found another thick leather jacket and satisfyingly wore it on top of another jacket that I was already wearing. I felt awkward and weird with so many layers of clothing on me though, and I think I’m going to get a c-… *sneeze* Ahh yup, I got a cold. The first thing that happens to me on the first day in Korea was a cold. *sigh* When I grabbed some tissues to blow my nose in, I saw so many girls gathered together screaming and holding signs and cameras while rushing to a black van that stopped about 5 meters away from me. Fangirls. Some kind of Korean boy band must be flying somewhere today to cause this much noise. I’ve heard of K-pop before, my friends had always fangirled and talked about it with me, which I didn’t have time to care since I was busy with working and earning money. I decided to look at the situation happening there to amuse me for a while since there was nothing to do.

The crowd screamed and cheered louder when some guys, which seemed to be the members of the band, started getting off the van. Even if they were quite a distance away from me, I knew they were good looking, and as a young woman (especially around my age), I was supposed to be interested in them. But now isn’t the time to go around fangirling over some guys when I have some serious business to do. Well, now that I was waiting for him to arrive, bored, cold and sick, I might as well just look interested in them. I counted how many guys were coming out (because I was that bored) and ended up with five… It seems like the members of the band were all out. But the cheering crowd had suddenly chanted what I think should be a name, looking like they were expecting one more member to come out.

“Bang Yongguk! Bang Yongguk! Bang Yongguk!”

That name sounded really familiar, I thought about the name as I said it softly and slowly to myself, “Bang Yong –” I paused. Another guy member came out of the van which caught my attention. My eyes were on him and had a feeling I never had before. This feeling is somewhat a mix of being excited, happy, and… blushing?? Am I blushing?? Damn it what is this feeling!! My eyes turned back to him and all of the thoughts I had in mind had faded away… He somehow looks… attractive……… No stop this Mari, why are you thinking about this now, you have to know why you’re here, why you’re in Korea, and what happened to your father, you don’t have the time for this yet Mari so stop it!! > <

When all of the members of the band went inside the airport, followed by the crowd, I looked down to the ground and sighed. Why is he taking so long… While waiting, I kept thinking if I should call him again, but I didn’t have the motivation to get up and walk back to the public phones. I’m a lazy young woman. I laughed at myself inside and looked up to the sky. The clouds were quite dark and sad looking; I guess it’s going to rain soon. I tried to find a happy looking cloud when I heard a car door slammed which surprised me and made me look that way. It was a guy, a guy who looked similar to the guy I had weird feelings from before. Bang Yongguk was it? Ah yeah, it sounded familiar.

I started to think about it again as I noticed the guy who slammed the car door was mumbling to himself angrily, looking like he was finding someone. He saw me looking at him and started to walk up to me, I was a little nervous because the more closer he came, the more confusion I have, because he really looked similar to Bang Yongguk… Before I knew it, he stood in front of me and I looked up at him.

“Hi umm, are you, by any chance… Lim Mari?”

Wha-… is he…?? Is he Yongnam oppa??! And the thought about the name Bang Yongguk came up. Bang Yongguk. Bang Yongnam. They look similar. Are they… by any chance… twins?? I stood up suddenly and looked at him, surprising Yongnam oppa.

“Are you really Yongnam oppa? Are you… Do you…by any chance… have a brother?”

He looked at me, still surprised, but smiled as he answered.

“Yes, I’m Yongnam, your oppa~ and yes I have a brother, how did you know? Did you see him just now?”

“Y-Yeah… I guess, but he was… he’s a-"

“A K-pop star, yes, I was supposed to come here and bid him farewell before he leaves but… I was late,” he pouted.

I was speechless. He noticed that I was still recovering from the surprise so he continued.

“He’s my twin brother~ Bang Yongguk. Anyway! It must’ve been tiring for you to wait here for me for so long, I’m soooo sorry~ I blame myself for being late too. So first, let’s have some food!!” he said cheerfully and took my luggage into his car as I followed.

 

 

I found out that my chapters will be quite short and simple... I'm sorry if you wanted it long..

But this is all I could think of~~ T~T After all... This is my first story anyway~~ heehee~

What do you think~~? ^o^

Please leave some comments so that I know if my fellow readers like it or not~ 

Thank you~ ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡