12 ~ Time passes

My Husband has a Twin

Xavier’s POV

There was someone shaking me which made me wake up and when Mari’s voice reached my ear, “Yah Xavier, mum’s here now!!...” that was all I heard… After she finished talking she pulled me down so I fell on the floor and that’s when I fully woke up.

“Hmnn… mum?”

“No Xavier I’m not your mum!  Your mum is downstairs waiting for me to get her to come up here!” My eyes went wide open and looked at Mari, I stood up and ran around the house thinking of hiding somewhere when a cushion was thrown at me.

“Will you shut up Xavier! For god’s sake you’re going to see her today anyway, just surprise her now then!” Yongnam roared as he slowly got up. He looked at me with an annoyed face and I saw Mari with a slightly shocked face.

I pouted and ran to Yongnam and hugged his leg, “I’m sorry~”

“So… I’ll go get mum now?” Mari said while giving me the weird look.

I sighed and said “Yeah~” When Mari got out of the house to get mum, Yongnam started patting my head when I was still hugging his leg.

“Xavier-ah, maybe you should have a shower first since you still have cream all over you, and then surprise your mum when you finish shower,” Yongnam said and yawned.

“But hyung you have cream all over you too, let’s shower together~” I joked.

He was speechless at first but chuckled, was he actually thinking about it? “Should we?” he smirked at me and chuckled again at my slightly shocked expression. “I’m just going on with joke man~ I wouldn’t say that if Mari was here~ She might think that we’re gay~ haha~”

Somehow the last words he said kindda hurt, “Hm~ well I’ll go shower now then…” I said and left him alone in the living room.

“Wait! I’ll get some clothes for you to change into,” Yongnam said and walked to his room. I’m going to be wearing his clothes. That’s the first thought that came in to my mind. When I got in the bathroom, I took off my shirt first and when I was about to take off my pants the door suddenly opened.

“Here’s your clothes~ Waow Xavier~ You have abs~? That’s a bonus for being a star! Heehee~” he said casually and closed the door in front of him. Is it him that started being so casual or is it just me thinking about weird things? Ahh I don’t know… I’m gonna take my time showering and get myself ready to see mum…

 

Mari’s POV

“Mum! Good morning!” I greeted my mum.

“Mari! Why didn’t you reply to my messages? I was afraid you didn’t see the messages since I was waiting here already,” she followed me into the apartment lobby.

“Sorry mum~ I… I didn’t have credit, hehehe,” I said, trying to make her believe me. As we went in the elevator, I thought of telling her about the ‘surprise’, “By the way, you know how I have a surprise for you? It’s in the house, you’ll see later~”

When I opened the door, Yongnam greeted my mum, “Good morning mummy~~”

“Aww good morning~” my mum replied him. I hope he remembers that this was a fake marriage. Then I noticed something, where’s Xavier? I was behind my mum so I was able to eye Yongnam and mouthed the words, ‘Where ‘s Xavier?’ with a fake confused face. All I got was a smirk from him and when I got closer to him he whispered in my ear, “Getting ready.”

So now we were talking about stuff for about fifteen minutes and suddenly and finally! Xavier decided to come out… My mum was speechless. And Xavier didn’t plan to say anything so I decided to break the silence. “Well, surprise~~ … hehe…” Xavier walked up to mum and knelt in front of her.

Looking down, he said, “I’m sorry mum… I was-”

“No its okay, you don’t have to explain if you don’t want to, as long as you’re back…” my mum started tearing and smiled while patting Xavier’s head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So eventually we all went to father’s grave to let Xavier see him and Xavier told mum what he’s doing and how he ended up in Korea. Because Xavier had problems to pay his rent so he decided to live with mum. I was still living with Yongnam oppa and I found out that he was in an underground band. He doesn’t plan to be famous like his brother because he likes living a normal life. But sometimes random girls would come up to him for autograph and a picture just because he’s Yongguk’s twin, which annoyed him sometimes. Yongguk was still on tour and he’s pretty busy according to Yongnam oppa and that’s why he said he would keep throwing complaints to Yongguk non-stop when he comes back. He also said he will introduce him to me when he comes back but he decided to not tell him that this marriage was fake. When I asked him why, he would always say ‘Because I don’t want him to steal you away from me~’ and I knew it was a joke… It’s a joke right…?

Three months had passed and quite a lot of things happened. Xavier is still a trainee but he is also in Yongnam’s underground band. My mum’s restaurant business has become better since I worked there. I suggested some techniques to catch customer’s attention and it got busier now. One day, when I came back from work at my mum’s restaurant, Yongnam told me that Yongguk and his band members will be come back soon. He didn’t look excited but I know he must be pretty happy on the inside. How would I know that? Because I found a big box of snacks in his room when I was cleaning up the house. It was all their favourite snacks, I can almost say that Yongnam oppa can’t hide anything from me~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so busy today at the restaurant and I came back home pretty late at night. The light was on when I entered the house and I saw Yongnam’s black leather shoes in front of the door untidily. I put it back on the shoe rack neatly. It was late so I wondered if Yongnam oppa is asleep yet since the living room light was still on, or did he just forgot to turn it off? But I was really tired already so I turned the light off and decided to have a shower before I sleep. So after I got my pyjamas, I went to the bathroom and saw Yongnam oppa brushing his teeth. We’ve been living together for three months already so nothing was awkward anymore. Although it was a fake marriage, we treat each other as siblings, well I know that I definitely treat him as a brother. So I hung my clothes on the towel rack and turned to Yongnam oppa. “Hey faster finish brushing your teeth I need to shower~” I said while slightly pushing him. He didn’t reply and shrugged which made me feel a little weird. It was as if he didn’t know me. I waited for him to finish brushing and when he did he turned around and looked at me. His stare was stronger and it wasn’t as relaxed and cheerful as the usual Yongnam oppa’s… This can’t be… is this…??

He saw my slightly frightened expression and he smiled, “I’m not Yongnam, I’m Yongguk, have a nice shower,” he turned his back to me and left. How did Yongguk come in here? Did he have keys to this house? Does he usually live with Yongnam oppa? Actually should I start calling Yongguk ‘Yongguk oppa’ too? But anyway where is Yongnam oppa? Ahh I’ll just have a nice refreshing shower and then have a nice sleep… Speaking about sleep, where is Yongguk ‘oppa’ going to sleep? Aish whatever whatever~ We’ll see later…

 

Yeahhh~ another chapter nyahahaha!!

My chapters might seem pretty short but each and all of my chapters have at least more than 1000 words..

That's such a fun fact isn't it... ehehe~~ T~T

I hope you enjoy reading my fanfic~ AND ERMERGERD~~

cuz I thought I should skip all the boring parts about living with Yongnam oppa so I just wrote like a summary kind of thing..

and three months later!!! YONGGUK FINALLY APPEARS IN THIS FANFIC ERMERGERD!!

You guys happy~~? I am!! xD

things shall get interesting now.. I hope... ^o^

ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡