22 ~ HouseguestS

My Husband has a Twin

Yongguk’s POV

As soon as I got out of the room, I stood at the door and didn’t know where to go. There was only one question in my mind. Why was she here? ... Why did Zelo bring her here?? Why did I walk out of the room??? Well yeah, maybe it wasn’t just one question I had in mind. But why?

I sighed heavily and looked around, there was a vending machine just a few steps away so I decided to get a drink. Maybe I should get a drink for her too, since she’s kindda a guest here…… But if I just get a drink for her, the other members will start saying stuff... which they shouldn’t because she’s Yongnam’s wife!! I sighed again… Well I guess I’ll have to buy drinks for all of them then.

When I was about to go back into the room, I paused in front of the door. I should act normal. And if the members asked why I walked out of the room, well that is because I wanted to get some drinks for you guys~ ahaha~… Ahem, I’ll have to try to sound less fake.

As I enter the room with a straight face, I expected some kind of cheer from the members that I’m back. But instead, they were already practicing with loud music and none of the members turned around. As their leader, I was really happy to see them working so hard that they didn’t even bother turning to look at who came in the room. I smiled satisfyingly and saw Mari sitting on the couch looking at me. I quickly broke our eye contact but still walked up to her.

“I didn’t know what you would want to drink but here, you can choose,” I said while giving her the bag of drinks.

“Oh… thank you oppa~” she said casually and started looking through the bag. Since when did she call me oppa? Or did she already start calling me oppa but I just didn’t notice? Am I imagining things now?

I quickly erased those questions out of my head and joined practicing with the members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah… Yongguk that’s not fair though, you only brought Zelo to the apartment, what about me??” Himchan suddenly asked me and I assume that he was trying to bring me into their conversation.

“Well that is because-”

“Yeah hyung I want to go too!!” Daehyun said from across the room.

“N-”…

“Me too!” Jongup said and smiled widely.

“I-”…

“Oh me too me too~” Youngjae said with his arm up.

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

“Don’t sigh me, Mr. Bang, I don’t care, I’m going to the apartment!” Himchan said and continued talking to Mari.

I can hear Mari faintly said “Oh what should I cook for dinner tonight? There’s so many people~” and they all kindda laughed and said how cute was Mari. While sitting by myself, thinking how she even managed to make me smiling like an idiot, I tried so much to hide that smile.

Then Daehyun asked me,” So are you coming?”

Of course I have to! Who knows what you guys will do to Mari?? So I answered, “Well I have to now since it’s my brother’s apartment after all… who knows what will you guys do to the house…” then they cheered and my eyes suddenly went to Mari, who was already looking at me, smiling. I unconsciously smiled back to her and quickly looked away when I got my conscious back.

I made a mistake. For looking at her smiling at me. I made a mistake. For smiling back at her. A big mistake…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mari’s POV

“Please remember to take off your shoes ok~?” I said to the members.

“Yes madam!” they replied and laughed.

“Okay you guys have a seat, I’m going to start cooking dinner now~ Oh I’ll bring some snacks out for you guys first…” after I said that I left them in the living room and went straight to the kitchen. When I was in the kitchen I realised that Yongnam oppa had the snacks on the higher cupboard. He probably didn’t want anyone to eat his snacks but I already told him to not worry since I won’t eat it anyway… The cupboard was a little too high for me but I still tried to reach it. It really doesn’t feel good being short… I attempted to reach it again but I still couldn’t when suddenly I felt a warm body against my back and I saw an arm reaching the cupboard. I felt a little awkward in that position but I still managed to look back to see who it was. It was Yongguk oppa. The thing was… his face was so close to mine at that time when I turned to him, so close that I could even feel his breath on my face. It was warm and… he smelt nice. We stayed in that position for a while, our eyes locked together, his warm breath on my face but for some reason I was unable to breath… It seemed like his face was getting closer to mine but I wasn’t sure since my eyes were only looking at his eyes. It felt like the world had stopped the time… Everything was pretty until… “Achoo!” I sneezed, “Oh my gosh I’m so sorry!!”

His face didn’t move an inch but his eyes were closed and he replied me with a faint, “Mm…”

I quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped his face and kept saying sorry to him when he suddenly grabbed my hand and said, “It’s ok… I’m sorry…”

After that, he got some snacks from the high cupboard and some drinks and left the kitchen. I sighed heavily and looked down at my feet. What just happened…I erased the thoughts and started cooking dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eomma is dinner ready yet~?” Zelo came in the kitchen and asked.

“Yeah you came in just in time~ help me put this on the table~?”

“Okay~”

When we were all sitting around the dining table Daehyun asked, “Wow Mari… did you really make all of this by yourself??”

“Smells so yummy~ My eomma is the best~” Zelo said and I giggled.

They started eating and everyone complimented on it then Youngjae said, “Ahh Yongguk hyung must have already had Mari’s food since he didn’t comment on it or anything~ am I right?”

I smiled and slightly nodded but when I looked at Yongguk oppa, he was still eating and he kept his face looking towards the food. He looked a bit annoyed and I felt somewhat guilty for some reason…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the food was all finished by the members Youngjae said, “Ok Jongup should wash the dishes this time!”

“Oh… should I?” Jongup said, and I thought if he was really being clueless or if that was him being smart.

Then the members started arguing about who should do the dishes while I started stacking up the plates. The members were probably a little too in to the argument that they even started playing scissors paper rock. So I stacked all of the plates and when I was just about to carry it to bring it to the kitchen Yongguk oppa came next to me and said, “I’ll do it,” without even looking at me and just walked off to the kitchen. I stood there looking at him still trying to get my brain working and then I quickly followed him to the kitchen.

“I’ll help you… wipe the dishes~?” I said to him and grabbed a tea towel and stood next to him.

It was silent so I decided to break the silence, “So um… did you like the food? I wasn’t able to figure that out since you didn’t really say anything about it…”

“Yeah it was good,” he said. Well that’s such a good conversation ending.

I tried to continue the conversation and said, “Oh that’s good, I had to ask you because it will help me know what food you like so that I know what food I can make you in the future~” there was a few seconds of silence so I thought I should add something in, “Since you’re my brother in law~~ right~~?” I said and faked a laugh.

He suddenly stopped washing the dishes and spaced out. “Um… are you okay? You need to uh… go to the toilet or something~?” I asked.

He blinked and looked at me, and looked away again and said, “Umm no it’s okay, you don’t have to wipe the dishes you know, just leave it here, it’ll be-achoo!…dry…”

“Oh… okay then… By the way bless you! Hehe… I’ll just um… check on what the others are doing now~ hehe…” and with that I left the kitchen. Well that was a little awkward… “Achoo!” Oh he sneezed again, is he… getting a cold?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for the dinner, madam!” the members said and bowed. I giggled and bowed back.

“Although I really want to stay here for a night, I’m afraid I couldn’t do that because our strict Bang leader told us we have lots to do. We will hopefully come back again, madam!” Daehyun said.

“Don’t even think about that, this is the last time you will be her-achoo!” Yongguk sneezed. He has been sneezing quite a lot of times since the first sneeze in the kitchen.

“Hyung are you sure you’re not getting a cold? If you are you should just stay here, don’t give your cold to us, we have lots to do…” Youngjae said.

“Yes I’m fine! It’s just a few sneezes, I’m fine, now let’s go!” he said and walked to the lift.

“Hmm well bye eomma~ I’ll definitely see you soon ok~? Don’t worry~” Zelo said and left with the others while saying bye.

After they went in the lift I closed the door and started thinking about Yongguk oppa. Is he really going to be okay? It wasn’t just a few sneezes… Speaking of ‘colds’, I think I’m starting to get better. Hm~ I should sleep earlier tonight, so tired~

 

godddd i'm soooo sorryyyy havent updated for so long!!!

Well here you go! Another chapter~~ please comment whatever you think about this story~~

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰