18 ~ Dance Practice

My Husband has a Twin

Xavier’s POV

“Are you sure you’re not lying Xavier? I didn’t know that Natasha had your number… and why didn’t you tell me earlier??”

I sighed, guess I’ll have to get Yongguk hyung to tell me Natasha noona’s number and also about this…

“I’m sorry hyung, I thought Natasha noona told you… And remember the other day? You left your phone at home so you borrowed mine to call noona… I saved the number just in case and maybe that’s how she got mine too…”

Then I sent a text to Yongguk hyung saying this…

“Hey hyung, I told Yongnam hyung that I’m the one who’s taking care of Mari but I’ll need Natasha noona’s number and I’ll also need you to tell her about this… You should also give her my number too if she didn’t already have it…”

I got off the bus and ran to my mum’s restaurant. When I got there it was full of customers and my mum looked like she’s doing a good job managing this busy restaurant. She finally noticed me standing here looking at her and she gave me a don’t-make-me-go-there and a don’t-just-stand-there-come-help face. I tried to hold my laugh and went straight to work.

 

Yongguk’s POV

“Hyung… for the eighty-sixth time!” Zelo screamed and threw himself on the couch.

“Hyung are you alright? You’re not being yourself today…” Youngjae said with his arm on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry… I think I just need some rest…” I said and sat on the floor, lying on the wall with my arms and legs spread out. In the corner of my eye, I saw them looking at each other exchanging looks, and they nodded and left the room one by one, leaving me alone in the room. I looked at the door to confirm that all of them were outside of the room, got my phone out and called Mari… I’ve been worrying and thinking about her the whole day that I couldn’t even concentrate on the dances. I know… the next concert that we will have in Seoul is like less than a week, but maybe if I call Mari now I might be able to concentrate a little more on the dances later.

“Hello?” … why is it a guy’s voice?!

“Who is this? Why do you have Mari’s phone??”

“Mari’s phone…? Oh? Yongguk hyung?” … Yongguk hyung?! Wait, is this… “This is not Mari’s phone~ It’s me! Xavier!”

I blinked several times and stayed silent while Xavier kept checking if I was still on the line, “Hyung? Hyuuung~? Oh hyuuung~? Are you still there hyung~? Hmm should I hang up…”

“So… this isn’t Mari’s number…”

“Ah hyung! Um, no~ it’s me~ Me, myself and I~” I wonder why he sounds so cheerful… or maybe it’s just me being stressed…? “So hyung~ I’m guessing that Mari gave you my number instead of hers, right~?”

I groaned, “So she did! Okay well Xavier since you know now, will you please give her number to me?”

“Hmm~ So this is how you get a girl’s number~?”

I know that Xavier and Mari are siblings but… Even the way they talk was similar! “Just text me the number… I’ll hang up now.”

After I hung up, the door opened and of course, it was Zelo. “Hyung… Sorry for being rude just now…” he said and passed me a bottle of water.

I accepted the bottle while he sat next to me and I said “It’s okay… I’m the one who should be sorry, I wasn’t concentrating…”

“Yeah well…” he hesitated, “so um… what were you thinking about in this whole dance practice? Or were you just stressed or something…?”

I tilted my head, thinking if I should tell him about Mari… I trust Zelo, he’s like my little pet, respects and obeys me, maybe I should just tell him about it. “Zelo-yah…” I patted his head, though it was in an awkward position since he was taller than me, but he noticed what I was doing so he shifted lower so it would be easier for me to pat his head. I continued, “Remember how I have to ‘take care’ of Yongnam’s house because he’s away right…?” I looked at him and he nodded, “Well, I’m actually… more like… taking care of Yongnam’s… wife that he got married to a few months ago…”

He blinked a few more times to understand what I said and suddenly he jumped and sat higher back to where the awkward position my hand was on his head. “Yongnam hyung got a wife?? And it was a few months ago?? How come I didn’t know…!!” he was so loud that I had to shush him and he pouted.

“You’re actually the first member in the band who knows that Yongnam got a wife… You see, I’m taking care of his wife because she’s sick, really sick… And she didn’t seem to be getting any better today, so I was just worrying and… thinking about her the whole day…”

“Wow… hyung is taking care of a girl, and to add on to it… she’s sick…!” he paused, “hyuuung~!! You’re sooo caring~~” he said loudly again and lied his head on my shoulder while hugging my arm.

He kept ‘fangirling’ saying things like ‘saranghaeyo!’ and ‘aigoo oppa~’ and lightly slapped my shoulder which made me laugh. I asked him to stop when suddenly I had the best thought in mind I’ve ever had today… “Do you want to come stay the night at the apartment tonight? Please Zelo, I need you!” Yup maybe that wasn’t the best choice of words…

“Woah hyung! What are you going to do to me? I’m still innocent you know~” he said and laughed childishly.

I sighed heavily and said, “No Zelo! Just… come to the apartment tonight and I’ll explain to you then… so you coming??”

“Okaaay, master~” Zelo said and stood up, “So, enough resting now?”

“Yeaaah, give me five more minutes,” I said and checked my phone.

Xavier had already sent me Mari’s number so I can now finally call her!

“Hello?”

“Well if it isn’t Mari!” I said sarcastically.

“Y-yongguk oppa… h-how did you…”

“You were smart for giving me Xavier’s number, but just a little forgetful that I’m his hyung, I asked him for your number…” I heard her mumbling something angrily but I decided to just continue, “You either really don’t like medicine or you just don’t like me, but either way… You already had your medicine right??”

“Sir yes sir!” she tried saying in a firm voice.

“Hm… good, by the way, I’ll be bringing a friend over when I come back and he’ll be staying the night too, so just telling you for an idea for dinner tonight…”

“Ooo~ who is it~?”

“He’s a guy from my band called Zelo… you-”

“Ahhh~ the maknae~ he’s younger than me right??”

“Um…yes… you’ll see him when we get back okay? I gotta go back to practice now so see you later…”

“Okay~ bye~”

I hung up and carefully threw my phone on the couch and told Zelo to ask the others to come back in the room and continue practicing. There’s only one more hour left until we can go home anyway, and since I know that Mari drank her medicine, and that she sounded perfectly fine that I have nothing to worry about, I’ll probably be fine too~

 

Mari’s POV

How do I know Zelo was the maknae in Yongguk oppa’s band? Well, I watch TV too~ I’ve only been resting, eating, watching TV and that’s pretty much what I do at home these days. But today Yongguk oppa’s gonna bring home a guy that is younger than me, I’m so excited! It might seem like I haven’t seen a human being (apart from Yongguk oppa) for so long! But it’s also because the guy he’s bringing home is younger than me~~ I’ve always wanted a little brother…

I started looking at the food we have in the fridge and cupboards and thought what I should cook for dinner tonight. I even checked for some recipes on my phone, and finally it’s decided. I wanted to make something new so… tonight’s menu is……… Fettuccine Carbonara!! Maybe I should make dessert too ahh what should I make oh dear!! I hope they will like the food on the menu tonight~ Oh yeah I might as well send Yongguk oppa a message of the menu tonight. Wow… I feel like a real wife. My husband is inviting someone over from his work and I’m in charge of satisfying their hungry little bellies and now I’m sending a message to my husband of the menu tonight. I say I’d make a good housewife~

 

Yayyy~ another update wooo~ ^o^

Hope you rike it~~ xD

It's a little shorter than the last few chapters but~ I think it's pretty good...~

I also notice that I should probably keep track of the time in this story...

So when I quote a message I'll just put the date and time at the end~

I've been having so many more viewers since my last chapter!! Like woowwww~~ x3

I love all my subscribers, readers and viewers!! <3

Thanks for reading!!

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰