21 ~ Practice Visit

My Husband has a Twin

Yongguk’s POV

Just admit it Yongguk, you like her…

No I don’t!

Then why do you care so much about her…?

God dammit! I wonder where the both of them went! …*sigh* Like I care… I cleared my thoughts and went to the kitchen to see what to have for breakfast. I saw some bread that was out on a plate and some eggs beaten in a bowl, so I continued making the sandwich from where Mari had probably left off. The whole house was quiet, and that made me feel a little lonely, and mad at the same time. Pictures of Mari and Zelo eating breakfast happily in a nice little café kept appearing in my head, which made me more annoyed than I already was.

“Well let’s hope Zelo’s fans won’t find him eating breakfast with Mari…” I mumbled to myself, trying to think about it in a serious way. My mind was probably carried away because the egg got burnt and that means I only get to eat the bread. There are still some eggs left in the fridge but I couldn’t be bothered doing it again. So there I was leaning on the kitchen table eating some bread for breakfast, enjoying the moment of silence… Which I absolutely cannot stand so I started thinking back to what Mari said just now.

“Yah! What on earth is wrong with you? I’m sorry for making you take care of me… but I didn’t ask you to do that at the first place anyway!! Are you having some kind of mood swing now? If you are then please control it!!”

I chuckled at her choice of words. Mood swing… I couldn’t stop laughing at that. Ahh but, she wasn’t the one who asked me to take care of her, and she looked like she recovered a little from her sickness, since she had so much strength to raise her voice at me… I guess my mission is complete here. Yup it’s decided! I’m going back to the dorm! This place is really… tiring my brain, I need my brains for my career, for B.A.P!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m back!” I shouted out the second I entered the dorm.

“Oh! Hyung so you’re finally back~” Jongup said and walked up to me.

“Yeah~” I said while taking off my shoes.

“Everyone except for me and Zelo has been so lazy…” he whispered and turned back around to the other members and acted like he didn’t say anything.

So they’ve been slacking off when I wasn’t here huh… And I thought I was the only one who wasn’t concentrating… “Yah! Bang leader is back now! We gotta go practice guys! So that means Himchan, change into a more… comfortable clothing for dance, and Daehyun! Stop eating those chips already! Youngjae… why are you still in those pyjamas, go get changed!”

They all groaned and Himchan said, “What about Jongup? Why didn’t he get a lecture??”

“Yeah hyung! I had to do the dishes for him when it was his turn!” Youngjae complained.

“At least Jongup got ready and everything for dance practice, and about the dishes, he was probably tired from dance practices especially when he has other harder dances to practice and that he probably practiced more than any of you…”

They sighed heavily and finally went to do what I asked them to do and I smiled at the already smiling Jongup. He smiled more and I said, “Um, Jongup, you gotta stop smiling like that to me, its kindda… weird…”

“Oh, okay hyung… sorry~”

“By the way, Zelo knows that we’re going to practice right?”

“I thought you were with him?”

“He um… left early because he had to… go get something… So can you send him a message to confirm with him?”

“Oh… um, sure~”

 

Zelo’s POV

“Hey Zelo, Yongguk hyung asked me to remind you about practice today~”

Yongguk hyung?? I squinted my eyebrows in confusion and looked at eomma.

She looked at me and saw my confused look so she asked, “Is anything wrong?”

“Nothing eomma~” I paused for a while and asked, “Do you want to come see us practice~?”

“Practice? But isn’t that important? I’m not allowed in there am I??”

“I remember Manager Hyung said we were allowed to have relatives to visit once in a while, so I guess you’re allowed~”

“But I’m no one’s rel- … oh…”

I laughed and said, “Yeah~ you’re my eomma!” and both of us laughed.

“Okay, okay…” she agreed and I cheered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Just over there thanks!” I said to the taxi driver and he dropped us just about in front of TS Entertainment Company.

I grabbed eomma’s hand and motioned her to follow me.

As we walk in the building, the same two receptionist eonnies greeted me and I greeted them back. They noticed eomma, and also noticed that I was holding eomma’s hand, but I ignored that and headed to the elevator.

“Are you sure I’m allowed here?”

“Of course you are~ ‘I gotchu’~” I said and added some English to it and she giggled.

When we arrived right in front of the door to the practice room, I teased eomma, “I’ll be here to catch you just in case you faint from the handsome guys behind this door~” She hit my arm softly and I chuckled.

I opened the door and of course, everyone groaned and there were some that said ‘Finally’ and others that said ‘About time’. Then when they all looked this way, they all stopped groaning and their mouths were opened. Except for Yongguk hyung, when he looked this way, he was the only one who groaned and looked away.

“Yah Zelo… I-is that your… g-girlfriend??” Daehyun hyung stuttered, asking me seriously.

I laughed, “No~~ she’s my eomma~”

And just after I said that, everyone sighed in relief but Himchan hyung said “What!! I thought I was your eomma!”

Then Youngjae hyung said, “No Himchan hyung, I’m Zelo’s eomma!” and both of them just started arguing about it.

Daehyun hyung was laughing at them and he looked at the now annoyed Yonggukie hyung, “Well whoever the eomma is doesn’t matter, what matters is who the appa is~” he said cleverly. He must’ve noticed that Yongguk hyung somehow knows eomma, because he’s usually a very polite person especially to newly met people.

“Oh… so it’s… Yongguk’s girlfriend?” This time Jongup hyung said and I thought it was smart, but also not smart…

That’s when Yongguk hyung stood up all of a sudden and glanced at me and eomma and said loudly, “She’s Yongnam’s wife, okay??” and left the room.

The room went silent and awkward for a while and the other members and I exchanged looks.

Then I suddenly felt a pull on my shirt and eomma said softly to me, “Should I go now?”

“Ahh no no! I’m sorry this happened eomma, ahh that appa was really…” I said to her and looked at the other members, “Should we start practicing now?”

“Yeah, we were waiting for you…” Daehyun hyung said.

“Okay, I’m sorry~ let’s start!”

Then a soft voice appeared again, “Ahm~ what about Yongguk oppa?” eomma asked.

“Oh he’ll come back when he wants to, so just don’t care about him,” Himchan hyung replied.

“Ah, okay…” eomma said and looked around the room.

“Oh sorry eomma, you can sit there and watch us~” I said to her and pointed at the couch.

Himchan hyung sighed and said, “My child doesn’t want me to be his eomma anymore…” and sighed again. We all laughed and Jongup hyung patted his back and sarcastically comforted him.

I wonder where Yongguk hyung went… but wherever he went, hopefully he didn't hear us laugh like this or else he might misunderstand and become angrier.

 

Ahh~ I fee like my style of story writing changed...

So how was this chapter? As usual, if you are able to comment please do!

If not then.. it's okay...

There are so many things that I want to buy right now!!

So that's why I've been busy with work~ I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while...

But I will definitely NOT leave this story incompleted..

In other words.. I will definitely complete this story!

So yeah~ Thank you for reading!

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰