15 ~ Sick

My Husband has a Twin

Yongnam’s POV

*Riiiiiiing Riiiiiiing*

I thought that was my alarm so I slammed the clock next to me with my hand. But the ringing didn’t stop so I realised it was my phone. I lazily got it out and pushed the answer button without even looking at who the caller was.

“Yeoboseyo Yongnamieee~~~? Are you awake yet~? Yeah you should be or else how did you pick up your phone~?” she laughed through the phone, I looked back at the screen of my phone to check who was this, ah… it’s Natasha.

“You sound different today, are you okay?” I yawned.

“Ayee, don’t be like this~ Actually I was going to tell you that I’m going to Japan with Charu~ Do you want to come with us?”

When she said that my eyes went wide open.

“Japan??! Ne!!! When?? How long?” I was fully awake already. I mean, I haven’t been travelling anywhere since… since so long ago.

She laughed, “Well we were planning to go this weekend for two weeks, or if I really like it there then maybe three… or even a month… hehe~”

“Hmm~ okay… I’ll ask Mari too~ I’ll call you back when I know what’s happening here,” with that I hung up and quickly ran out to ask Mari about it.

She was in the kitchen making breakfast. “Mari~~~ Good morning~~~”

“Good morning oppa~ wow you haven’t showered yet?” she said as she flipped the omelette she was frying.

“Ah… well… I wanted to tell you something first~ well… ask you something… Do you want to go to Japan~? With me and Natasha and Charu~?”

“Oh… what about Yongguk oppa?”

“Um… he’s a star so he can’t really go anywhere, and he should actually be busy with the upcoming concert he will have again in Seoul, so… Do you want to go?”

“Well… I would really love to… but I can’t, I’m sorry… My mum’s restaurant recently got busier…” she said without looking at me.

I pouted and made her look at me. She looked a little shocked and possibly ashamed that she made me angry so I just said, “It’s fine…~” I smiled and went back to my room to call Natasha.

“Ne yeoboseyo? Mari can’t come…”

“Well can you?”

“There’s no way I can’t… but Mari…”

“Oh I’m sure she’s gonna be fine~ Just come~ we haven’t been travelling together for so long!!”

I sighed, “Yeah you’re right, okay! I’ll go too then~”

“Okay well I’ll come pick you up at your house at about… 10.30am on Saturday yeah?”

“Yeah, cya~”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s only two more days until I go to Japan and of course I’ve already started to pack up my luggage.

*knock knock*

She coughed, it didn’t sound like a fake one that was supposed to get my attention but a real cough. “I brought your clothes…” She left it on my bed and suddenly looking like she had to sneeze. “A-……… A~choo!!”

I chuckled at the cute sneeze and said, “Well bless you~ Are you sick or something?”

“Mhh… I’m fine…” she said and turned back to leave the room.

“No~ Mari,” I grabbed her wrist to stop her, “Have you had medicine yet??”

She looked at me annoyed at first but shook her head, “I… don’t like medicine…”

“Aish~ Mari-ah… just have some medicine, and take a rest from work, I’m sure it will be fine for just one day?”

“No! Fine I’ll take the medicine but I have to go to work, mum… mum needs… me,” with that last word she fainted and luckily I was able to catch her. I shook her a little to see if she was gonna wake up but she didn’t so I gently placed her on my bed first. She must be pretty damn sick to suddenly faint here like this. I put the back of my hand on her forehead to check if she had fever. The result was… it was freakin’ boiling!! I quickly got a towel and wet it with cold water. I put it on Mari’s forehead and thought why she was being so stubborn. She was already this sick and she still wanted to go to work?

That’s when I remember I’ll be leaving for Japan in two days, and seeing her in this condition, she’s definitely not gonna recover in two days. I didn’t want to leave her alone like this, I felt irresponsible! I decided to call Natasha and tell her about it and we’ll see where it ends up to, she usually decides most things for me and her ideas were always the best.

“Natasha!! Mari’s sick right now and it seems pretty bad, and by the looks of it she won’t recover in two days… And I don’t really want to leave her alone like this…”

“… oh~ well… okay~ no problem, leave it to me~ You’re definitely getting your to Japan with us though~ anything else?”

“N-no… what’re you going to do?”

“Yongnam do you trust me~? If you do, don’t ask, if you don’t then… I can’t believe it~”

“Of course I trust you~ Fine… see you then…” and after that, she hung up first.

Of course I trust Natasha… she always came up with the best ideas. I shouldn’t be worried. I looked back at Mari still on my bed, sighed, and went back to pack up my luggage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mari’s POV

“Are you sure you don’t want to go live with your mum?”

“No I already said, she’s already really busy with the restaurant, I don’t want to give her my sickness too!” I screamed, this was like… the fifth time he asked me. I especially didn’t want to worry my mum about me too, or she would definitely have all her focus on me and not the restaurant. Which will be bad since the business was so good lately.

“Fine, fine~ You must be happy that I’m gonna be gone for a while so that no one will nag you ~” he joked, pulling his luggage out to the door.

“Yes!! Very happy!!” I joked back.

He pouted, “No you’re not, you’re going to miss my cuteness~”

I laughed, “Yeah right~ Bye~”

“Hmmh~ Take care! Bye~” he opened the door and started walking to the lifts.

Before he went in the lift I screamed out, “Have a safe flight!” and closed the door. I turned my back and scanned from the living room to the kitchen. I wonder what can I do here~ I’m gonna have this whole apartment to myself!! I was getting so excited until I sneezed unexpectedly. Yes, well before everything, I should first get some rest so that I’ll recover soon. I went to the couch and snuggled up in my blanket and when I was about to snuggle off to sleep, the door knocked. For god’s sake we have a doorbell here… and I had to get out of my cosiness and get the door, how annoying. I wondered if it was Xavier but I thought he said he’ll be sending them off in the airport. Well if he came here to say bye to Yongnam oppa, I’m afraid I’ll have to tell you that, “You’re late~”

“Am I now? Well I’m sorry,” he said. Yongguk oppa said. Why was he here??? I stared at him for a while and it was a really long awkward silence.

Then he finally asked, “Um… can I come in now…?”

“Oh… y-yeah, I’m sorry… I… thought you were Xavier…” I shifted aside and let him in. He came in with a white plastic bag which he placed on the kitchen counter and after I closed the door, I was still standing there dumbfounded, looking at his every move. I really wanted to know why the heck he was here since Yongnam oppa isn’t here now. But he should know that Yongnam oppa went to Japan with eonnie and Charu oppa. I wanted to ask him but I didn’t even have the strength to do that so I just went back to the couch and snuggled with my blanket, deciding to just ignore him for a while. When I closed my eyes, I heard footsteps coming towards me and suddenly I felt a hand on my forehead.

“Yup that’s hot, well medicine time!” he said out loudly. Ugh, he really doesn’t want me to rest does he?? “Don’t look at me like that, you have no idea how hot you are right now…” he paused for a while and I saw him curse himself, “No I mean, your forehead, it’s hot IT’S boiling… it’s boiling right now… So please get up and have some medicine now,” he put a glass of water and some medicine that he got our fom the white plastic bag, on the coffee table in front of me as he sat next to it on the floor.

I got up lazily and looked at the medicine. I sighed and drank it all in one shot and decided to finally ask him some questions. “So why are you here?”

“Oh… I thought you knew since you said I was late, well Natasha told me you were sick and that Yongnam or your mum wasn’t able to take care of you so she asked me to stay here with you until you’re fully recovered,” he said while standing up and asked, “Do you need to eat anything?”

“I don’t need babysitting…” I said, completely ignoring his last question.

“Well sorry about that but I will be babysitting you until you’re fully recovered, whenever anyone in my family is sick, I would always be the one who takes care of them. So this is kindda my job, since you’re my sister in law, now what do you want to eat?” he repeated the question again.

“But I can take care of myself, I’m not a baby…” I ignored his question yet again, but I was keen on getting him out of the apartment. It wasn’t my apartment but at least I would like to feel like it’s mine for a while…

He sighed, “Listen, whatever you are, a baby, a grandma or a Mari I don’t care, you need to be recovered that’s why I’m here, and if you want me out of this apartment then just listen to me so that you’ll recover quickly. And I’m just gonna go get you some jjajangmyeon,” he grabbed his jacket and headed to the door.

“Wait!! I don’t feel like noodles now, shouldn’t you get some sort of rice porridge for a sick person?”

He nodded and closed the door behind him. Please let me recover as soon as possible. I’ve been waiting for so long for a quiet peaceful time with just myself. I’m not gonna let him ruin my peacefulness. I laid back on the couch and before I knew it, I was in dreamland.

 

Yayyy~~ new chapter... nyahahahahhahaha~~

Do you really think I would get rid of Yongguk so fast? so easily? no way~~

*evil evil*

Ermergerd I'm just too happy right now!! But if I get more comments or subscribers or whatever thingies...

I'll be happier~~~ ^o^

Yongguk is a caring man. ... ... ... nyahahahhahah~~~

ahh I can't stop laughing again... whenever I think of what's going to happen in the story I laugh!!

And usually it's at school.. so I usually laugh in class with people looking at me weirdly...

ohhh and!! OMGGGGG!!! TGIF AND!!! THANK GOD!!! I only basically have two days of school!!!

And I got some extra money now so that mean I can get all of B.A.P's Japanese CD's!!!

This is just happiness overload!!! I'm going to burst into a rainbow!!

Ok ok... Thank you for reading! Goodnight~

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰