20 ~ Whispers

My Husband has a Twin

Yongguk’s POV

“You’re sleeping on the couch tonight…” I said coldly and got out a pillow and a blanket for Zelo. I was going to let him sleep at Yongnam’s room since Zelo was a guest after all… but nope, after Zelo said he wanted to sleep with Mari I had a lot of thoughts going in my mind. If I let Zelo sleep in Yongnam’s room, which is so close to where Mari is sleeping, he might wake up in the middle of the night and go to Mari’s room and I wouldn’t know anything because I’ll be sleeping out here in the living room. For Mari’s safety, it’s better for him to sleep on the couch here.

After a few minutes later, he’d only ask, “Why~?”

Why? I can’t tell him why? If I told him the truth in front of Mari, she, or they, will think that I really care about Mari. I don’t care about her… right? I don’t right…? “It’s better for you to sleep here…” I said and hoped he wouldn’t ask anymore questions.

 “How is it better for me to sleep on the couch instead of a bed? I’m a house guest after all…” he said and pouted.

I sighed and went closer to him and whispered, “The room is really messy, and it stinks… And you might get sick from Mari…” I said and thought I should make it a little more convincing, “She snores reaaaaally loud too, you wouldn’t be able to sleep…”

He looked at me weirdly and whispered back, “But I sleep talk too, don’t I? It’s okay if it’s like that~~”

When will this boy ever give up, “No you don’t anymore, lately…”

“Bu-”

“Just listen to me!” I gave my final shot and practically stared into his soul.

He surrendered and said, “Okaaay…”

“Yah… what are you guys whispering about?” Mari said and we both turned to her.

I faked a laugh and said, “Nothing~ Just work stuff…”

She hummed and turned to walk to her room, “Well I’m going to sleep now, goodnight…”

“Goodnight,” both Zelo and I said and looked back at each other. He was still pouting at me but I just ignored it and looked away.

“Do you want to have a shower first?” I asked him.

“Hm… maybe later…” he answered.

“Then I’ll go first,” I said and turned my back to him.

“Hyung do you… somehow… possibly… have any chance of…” Zelo said hesitatingly.

“What do you want to say I don’t have all day…” I paused, “Hey it rhymes~” and while Zelo was still hesitating I was rapping and playing around with the rhyme I just made. Maybe I should write that down somewhere, I could use it in some song lyrics.

“Do you like eomma?” he blurted out suddenly and my eyes were wide open looking at him, my mouth was open and I think my face was looking a little stupid in front of him.

It was silent since it was making me think so much… Why am I unable to answer Zelo ‘No what are you talking about?’ instead of not having an answer and having to think about the answer. Do I like eomm-… Do I like Mari… How? Well yeah she’s kindda like my ideal type, but even if I really do she can’t be mine anyway… She’s Yongnam’s…

“Will you stop calling her eomma? I’m your appa but I can tell you now that SHE is not your eomma okay??” I slightly raised my voice.

Zelo sighed and said, “Okay okay, you can go shower now APPA…”

I looked at one last time and started walking to the bathroom again. Yeah Natasha was kindda right… it certainly got a little more merrier with Zelo here today, but the thing was that he kept calling me appa and Mari eomma and it just sounds like we’re a happy little family. Ahh Natasha… Charu hyung… Yongnam… guys just please come back… quick!

 

Mari’s POV

They were whispering something so I naturally went closer to try to hear what they were whispering about.

“And you might get sick from Mari… She snores reaaaaally loud too, you wouldn’t be able to sleep…”

Since when do I snore so loudly?!

“But I sleep talk too, don’t I? It’s okay if it’s like that~~”

“No you don’t anymore, lately…”

Zelo sleep talks~? Haha cute~

“Bu-”

“Just listen to me!”

I quickly moved back to where I was and acted normal, “Yah… what are you guys whispering about?”

“Nothing~ Just work stuff…”

Pfft sure… I hummed and turned my back to them, “Well I’m going to sleep now, goodnight…”

They both said goodnight and I went to my room. Well I’m sorry for being sick and I didn’t want to give my sickness to Zelo. It was you who brought him here anyway, geez! I sighed heavily and pouted while sitting myself on the bed. And since when do I snore so loud? Even if I really snored I don’t think it would be so loud that the person in the next room wouldn’t be able to sleep… right…? Hmmm!! Even if I really do snore so loudly, I’m going to make sure he won’t talk behind my back about it anymore! Reveeeeeeenge~~ nyahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tip toed to the kitchen and moved the things really slowly and carefully so that I won’t wake Zelo up. Although I really want to ask Zelo what he wanted to eat for breakfast… hmm… And because I couldn’t think of anything that I can do my revenge on, I decided to not make Yongguk oppa’s breakfast~ nyahaha~

“Ah! Eomma you’re awake already~?”

“Zelo! I’m sorry did I wake you up?”

“No it’s alright~ I usually wake up at this time anyway~”

“Ah I see… oh yeah! Zelo~ what do you want to eat for breakfast~?”

“Hmmm~~ I don’t know, anything that eomma makes will be nice anyway~ But actually… I feel like having some homemade egg sandwich toast… is that okay?” he said while rubbing his eyes.

“Of course it’s okay~ I’ll make anything for baby Zelo~” I smiled and he smiled back.

“Do you need any help eomma?” he said and yawned.

“No its fine~ you can go sleep in my room if you don’t mind and when I’m done I’ll come wake you up~”

“Oh can I really?”

“Yeah… oh but you should bring your pillow and blanket there because I don’t want you to catch some of my sickness…”

“Okay then~” he said and took his pillow and blanket and headed to my room.

I thought Zelo already went in my room since I heard a door open, but I remembered that I didn’t close my door… that’s when I heard a faint deep voice coming from the corridors to the room. “Where do you think you’re going?”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I went to them and saw Yongguk oppa pushing Zelo to the wall with one hand on his chest. He looked so furious that I can even picture a burning aura around him. “He seemed to be still sleepy and since I was cooking in the kitchen it would be hard to sleep with the noise there so I told him to sleep in my room…”

Yongguk oppa looked at me and said calmly, “I wasn’t asking you,” he turned to Zelo and continued, “Didn’t you remember what I said yesterday? Are you going to make me take care of you too? Is that what you want??”

“Yah! What on earth is wrong with you? I’m sorry for making you take care of me… but I didn’t ask you to do that at the first place anyway!! Are you having some kind of mood swing now? If you are then please control it!!” I raised my voice at him and grabbed Zelo’s wrist, slapping Yongguk oppa’s hand away from Zelo, “Zelo let’s go,” I said to him and pulled him with me to get out of this house.

“Eom-… Noona where are we going?” he asked with a shaky voice.

“Breakfast!” I said loudly so Yongguk oppa can hear it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Noona… you could’ve gave me a warning about this… luckily I woke up earlier and already brushed my teeth and washed my face… and luckily I was lazy to change to sleeping clothes yesterday night or else I would look really stupid right now…” he said and pouted.

“I’m sorry Zelo… but what happened to eomma? Why noona now?” I said trying to change the subject.

“Hmm...? You want me to call you eomma? But don’t you want to sound younger~?” he said and laughed.

“But I like it when you call me eomma~ I want to have a child that calls me eomma so cutely like you~”

“Okaaay, eomma~ by the way the food here is really nice!”

I giggled and said, “Good~ then eomma will bring you here again next time then~!”

“Yayyy~” he cheered and continued eating his food on the plate so I ate mine too.

Ayeee finally... another chapter for you guys~~

 I know I said it a lot of times but I just need to say it again...

I'm really really sorry!! Sorry for keeping my dear readers to wait so long...

I hope you like this chapter... I know how the story will go now but I think it might take a while till the end...

Yes... it's no where near the end yet~~ ahaha...

So.... yeah~ thanks for reading! Thanks to my loyal subscribers and new subscribers!!

And more and more viewers~~ x'3

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰