10 ~ Brother

My Husband has a Twin

Xavier’s POV

I was so much in shock when I saw my little sister in the bride’s room. I was in even more shock when I noticed that she was the bride Yongnam was going to have a fake marriage with. But what I was really bothered about was that I wasn’t ready to see her yet. I feel ashamed because I know that they must’ve been through a lot with my sudden disappearance. The long silence was broken by her strong and stern voice as she said, “I’m gonna have a long talk with you later, brother.” I nodded to show that I understood and left the room. I was about to go out to the church’s hall when suddenly I had a thought that made me want to give myself a round of applause. If Mari is the bride, that means mum would be out there too, I’m not ready to see her yet, especially her! So I decided to call my friend that’s in the same trainee company with me. I handed him the rings and told him to take my part for the wedding ceremony and told him to not ask why since I was the hyung. He did as I told and prayed for myself to not die under Yongnam’s hands. But he was Zelo’s older brother and was also Yongnam’s and Yongguk’s friend so I guess it will be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongnam’s POV

That Xavier! What on earth was he thinking? Why didn’t he appear as the Best Man and told Zelo’s brother to do it?? This guy… I tell him everything about me and he never tells me anything about him, not even his family.

“Xavier’s in there,” Zelo’s brother whispered to me. I scoffed. So that’s where he is, but why? Was he not feeling well? Well whatever, I have to see him now to know what’s happening. But first I need to get these people to go home first. Mari and I was supposed to leave right after when everyone cheers for the ‘Kiss the bride’ part but I needed to know what was going on with him. Mari was already telling her mum to go home and probably celebrate her birthday tomorrow. I was surprised; did she hear what Zelo’s brother whispered to me? Even if it’s that, how would she know that I wanted to stay? Anyways, whatever~ That didn’t matter now~

After we got the people to go home, I looked back at Mari but she was already going to the rooms. How does she… know…??

 

Mari’s POV

That Xavier! What a coward! He must not have wanted to see mum yet. Whatever, I’ll have a long, long talk with him. I told my mum to go home first because I have to something important to do now, so we’ll celebrate my birthday tomorrow. When everyone was almost gone I rushed to the rooms to find Xavier. I went to Yongnam oppa’s room because I have a feeling that he would be in there. Yongnam oppa followed me and I knew that he was looking at me confused. I didn’t care at the moment since he will know what’s happening when we see Xavier. I blasted into the room and saw Xavier sitting at the dressing table, looking at me by the mirror.

He turned around to me and said, “Mari…” with a shaky voice.

I pointed at him as a start, “You! You you you!” I scoffed, “What on earth! Why on earth are you here? Korea?? Where were you, huh??”

“Mari… wh-what on earth?” Yongnam oppa was stunned by my words.

“Let’s just go home and I’ll explain everything,” Xavier and I both said the exact words as we looked at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yongnam oppa opened the door, I took Xavier’s collar and pulled him in the house. Yongnam looked at how I, as a little sister, was being disrespectful to my older brother, Xavier. I don’t even care about what he thinks right now. “So? Explain!” I commanded.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry okay?? The debt collectors were chasing after me! I didn’t want to burden you and mum!” slowly raising his voice. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Yongnam oppa getting a drink from the fridge.

“Debt collectors?? You were in debt??” I roared.

“Hell no! My friend was! I was just the second person to sign the contract… I… I didn’t know he would run off and leave his debt with me,” he looked down ashamed. Now Yongnam oppa was sitting on the couch looking at us. He looks like he’s enjoying…

“Are you serious? How can you be so dumb? Aishhh!! Seriously!”

“Hey hey hey Mari, calm down~ Both of you~ Think of the bright side~ You guys seems like you haven’t seen each other for so long, isn’t it a good thing you guys finally reunited~?” Yongnam said calmly. I stood there with my arms crossed and my back on the both of them. There was silence for a while when suddenly I felt arms around my waist.

“Come on, Mari~ It’s your birthday today and also our wedding day! You’re my wifey now so listen to me just for this time~ Forgive him, it’s not entirely his fault~ He was just being a good friend, that’s all~ He said he wanted to leave his country but didn’t know where to go and since I was his friend I suggested him to be a trainee here so that he can live here with a working visa kind of thing. It must be fate that you found me, or you wouldn’t even know where your brother is in your whole life,” he whispered in my ear, making my ears soft and giving me shivers.

“Okay, okay…” I got myself free from his arms and turned to Xavier.

When I was about to say something, Yongnam said, “But Xavier, you shouldn’t have run away from home just because you don’t want to burden your family, you should know that they would always help you no matter what~” Xavier pouted and looked at me.

“But… why are you here then? Why are you having a fake marriage with Yongnam hyung? Is it because you’re a fan of Yongguk so you had a fake marriage with Yongnam so you can get closer to Yongguk??”

“FATHER IS DEAD!” I screamed. A teardrop went down on my cheeks and before I knew it I was crying on the floor. Yongnam oppa sat next to me and put his arm around me to comfort me as I leaned my head on his chest.

 

Xavier’s POV

Father is dead…? How can that be? He was so healthy, well he looked healthy before I left. Well yes, it was a really long time ago since I left them… But still, this was not possible. Impossible. Mari was still crying with Yongnam hyung comforting her. I looked around and sat on the couch, still not believing what Mari said. “That’s not true… he can’t be,” I said. Mari looked like she was going to scream again but Yongnam calmed her again and she cried more on his chest. He turned back to me and mouthed the words, ‘It’s true’. No… that’s not true… not possible… Impossible…

 

tadah~~ kekeke~.......... T_T

yes Mari/You have a brother!!! >o< and it's Yongnam's friend!! >o<

I wonder if it's interesting for you guys... I'm trying my best to make it interesting...

I'm very happy that I got 10 subscribers~~ verryyyy happyyy~~

Thanks to the readers who are anticipating!! ermergersh I feel sooooo bad.. but since this is my first story...

I will try my best yeah~~ like ermergerdd~~ wakakakaka~

oo! 10 chapters already!! and 10 subscribers~~ yayyyy let's celebrate!! ^o^

ラブラブ사랑해~ ✰