3 ~ Curiosity

My Husband has a Twin

His car was a normal looking white car and it was quite messy inside. I sat in the front seat and buckled up my seat belt.

“Sorry for the mess, I did try to tidy it up but I didn’t have much time… So! What do you want to eat~?” he smiled and turned to me.

“I don’t know… Some famous food in Korea? Anything is fine~” I smiled back and as he nodded and started driving.

We stopped and parked infront of a little noodle bar shop and went in. Apparently this shop was famous for their ‘ramyeon’, so I ordered that and Yongnam oppa didn’t have to say what he wanted because he’d exchange looks with the chef which was obvious that they know each other well.

“This shop was opened really long ago, our mum took us, me and Gukkie, here for the first time when we were like 13 years old and we’ve been coming here more often since then,” he said as he continued slurping his noodles, “when Gukkie haven’t debuted, the two of us used to always come here because he loves ramyeon, and I love naengmyeon~ Especially the ones here, it’s the best! But he has been busy these few years and more people recognizes him so he couldn’t really come back to this shop often again.”

Gukkie? Haha~ That’s cute… “Hmm~” I replied faintly since I was quite hungry and it was really delicious.

“And just today he’s going for a long tour around Asia… I’m not sure how long it is but I hope he’ll do well in his performances, I’m a proud brother~”

Yongnam oppa seems like a loving and caring brother. He haven’t really told me about his parents properly, I mean… it’s fake but, since we’re getting married, I should know more about him and his parents. So I decided to ask him about it, but I somehow have this feeling that he doesn’t want to talk about it… I’ll just ask anyway. “So, where are your parents now? Do you live with them or… live by yourself or…”

“Hm… my parents… um.. I live by myself, you finished? Should we go home now~?” he turned away without my reply and said thanks to the chef. Maybe he doesn’t want to talk about it then. I shouldn’t have asked because it’s a little awkward now.

 

So we went back to the car and he started driving ‘home’. Well atleast he lives by himself, that way I won’t feel too awkward with his parents. If they’re really there, I might be saying something ridiculous to them like ‘I’m the woman who will marry your son but don’t worry, it’s a fake marriage.’ Yeah that’s weird. But he did say that he’s doing this fake marriage to avoid someone. Could it be an ex-girlfriend? Or his parents? Maybe I should just stop thinking about this. He might tell me later? Hopefully. But I doubt it.

It was silent and I guess a little awkward throughout the car ride, as he turned into a basement carpark. After he parked the car he got out of it and started getting out my luggage. I got out of the car too and he was already a distance away from me with my luggage waiting for me to follow him. I caught up to him and he smiled, “Follow me closely or you’ll get lost,” he patted my head and I followed him to the lifts. He pressed level number 21, the highest level was level 29. I was looking at myself in the mirror of the lift and noticed how tired and dull I looked, I was really tired.

So before I knew it, we were finally ‘home’. “We’re home! You must be tired, Mari-ah~ You can unpack your luggage later and have a rest for now,” he lead me to a room that has nothing else but a bed, a bedside table and a cupboard for clothes. I thanked him and he disappeared back out to do whatever he was going to do. I looked at the red little alarm clock on the bedside table to check the time, it was already 4.30pm. I jumped softly on the bed, burying my body in the white sheets and my face in the pillow. Today was really tiring, so I started to begin my journey to dreamland~

 

It was so comfy I really didn’t want to get out of bed, especially the beautiful sleepy, cloudy weather. But I felt like there was someone breathing in front of me, so slowly and lazily, I opened my eyes and Yongnam oppa was right there, looking at me so closely that I quickly backed away and said “A-ahh I’m sorry, have I been sleeping for too long? I’ll get up now,” I sat up immediately and slightly fixed my hair. I felt a little embarrassed because my hair would always go messy no matter how much I try to not move too much in my sleep. His hand suddenly approached to my head and helped me fix my hair and smiled.

“It’s okay, I understand because I know it was a tiring day for you, I came in to see if you wanted to have dinner yet because it’s…” he paused and looked at the clock, “it’s 8.40pm now…” he looked back at me and chuckled softly.

“Ahh seriously I’ve been sleeping for so long…?” I accidentally spoke out my thoughts as he laughed again. Although I’ve only seen Bang Yongguk for a few seconds, I knew that they were really twins. But this time seeing Yongnam oppa so closely like this makes me curious if Bang Yongguk was also as cheerful and cute as him? They really looked alike though, how come I had a weird feeling when I saw Bang Yongguk but not when I see Yongnam oppa? I looked back at Yongnam oppa, who was looking at me already, trying to hold his laugh when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Well~ Dinner has arrived!” he stood up and gestured me to come out of the bed to have dinner. So it wasn’t him who made dinner, well I should’ve remembered that not all guys like my dad can cook. I wonder what was for dinner because I was already hungry, I get hungry really easily. And I love eating a lot. I love food. I appreciated food so much that I would never leave anything on my plate, unless I was feeling unwell.

He had ordered a box of pizza and it was quite large sized. I wonder if we can finish it. But in the end we happily ate the pizza so quickly that it only took 5-10 minutes for us to finish it since the only words we said were ‘Ahh yummy!’ and ‘Mmm!’… After that he threw the box away as I washed my hands. It was so oily I had to use to soap so many times, I rubbed my hands really hard to get rid of the grease when the doorbell rang again. I looked at Yongnam oppa and he looked confused as well. “Mari-ah, go to your room for a while,” he said softly, almost whispering. I didn’t care to ask why because I didn’t want to give him trouble so I obediently went in my room. I wonder who it is though. I sighed at my dumb curiosities and decided to distract myself by trying to look interested in my phone.

 

Heyyyy there's more words in this chapter now ????...

But there isn't much information yet~ wuahaha...

Yeah well... the first few chapters of this story will/might be quite boring but if you wait patiently~~

Just wait patiently~~ and it will come soon~

Please comment what you think about this story though... any thoughts?

Thank you for reading... Although I don't know what is this 'Subscribe' thing is for... please Subscribe~

ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡