4 ~ Who is it?

My Husband has a Twin

Yongnam POV

I wonder who would be coming here to find me at this hour because where I lived was always a secret and I’ve only let Gukkie in to my house. At this time I thought it would be very useful if I got a peephole on the door and I think it’s time to get one. I opened the door slowly and peeped a little bit out of the door.

“Why are you looking suspicious? You’ve forgotten me already?” she laughed as she gently pushed the door and came in, leaving me standing there, speechless. “I came here because Gukkie told me to give you this, he told me where you lived too, if that’s what’s making you look confused,” she placed the box she was carrying on the floor and got herself a drink out of the fridge. I didn’t mind her coming to my house, of course, but she could’ve at least given me a notice so I can prepare myself. I wasn’t ready to tell her about the fake marriage I was planning. I’ll have to distract her and get her out of here before she finds out about Mari.

She kept talking about stuff that I totally had no interest in and now she’s talking about how much she will miss her little Gukkie. I was just a few minutes older than him so why and how does she make it seems like he’s way younger. I’ve been convincing her to go home but she completely ignored it and kept talking. I decided to ask her again after a few minutes had passed, “It’s a little late now and I need to wake up early tomorrow, you should go back now.”

She sighed, “Okay, okay…” she put her glass down and made her way to the door and continued, “I’ll leave now, see you ne-” she paused and stared at the floor. I looked at what she was looking that caught her attention. I facepalmed myself for being so careless, how could I not have noticed it earlier?! Mari’s shoes! She looked back at me and asked “Whose shoes are these?”

I quickly replied “They’re mine!” and at that time I really wanted to bang my head on the wall. Although the shoes were sneakers it was way smaller than my shoe size and it was unnoticeably a girlish style which guys like me would never wear.

She sighed heavily again, and asked “Come on Yongnam I’m not stupid… Who is it?” she started to walk to the rooms.

I followed her and furiously said “It’s no one, they’re just –” I noticed I was too late when I saw her opened the door to Mari’s room. Mari was sitting on the floor with her phone in her hands and was a little shocked from the sudden entrance. They were both looking at me.

“Who’s this?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I calmed both of them down as I placed two glasses of water in front of each of them. I took a deep breath and turned to Mari. “Mari-ah, I hope you’re okay from that sudden entrance just now, I apologize on her behalf, this is my sister by the way,” I looked at my sister and unexpectedly, she smiled.

“Hi, I’m Natasha, you’re Mari right? Nice to meet you,” she was unbelievably calm which made me not understand. Unless… “I didn’t know our Yongnam likes girls like your type, he never talks to me about these things~” Yup, that was it, I had to tell her the truth before Mari gets more embarrassed than she already is right now. But looking at a nervous and lightly blushed Mari somehow… she was really cute. I pulled myself back into the right topic and turned to Natasha. Although she was my sister and she was older than me, I know I should be addressing her more respectively. But when I was little I’d already called her Natasha and she didn’t seem to care.

“Natasha don’t get the wrong idea, Mari is just… We’re going to get married bec-” I got cut off by Natasha making a weird ‘Awww’ sound and I quickly finished my sentence before she keeps talking, “it’s a fake marriage, Natasha, I’m doing this to avoid that arranged marriage…” After I said that, I knew Mari was staring at me like a lost and angry puppy but I decided to ignore that for now because I had to explain everything to Natasha and get her out of here before explaining to Mari. Luckily, Natasha understood and agreed to keep a secret about this and finally, I’ve got her out of my house.

I looked back at Mari and saw her drinking water out of the glass I poured earlier when I noticed that throughout the talk with Natasha just now, she didn’t seem to move an inch at all. Maybe she was still recovering from the shock and the embarrassing words Natasha said. She still looked like a puppy though, as innocent and cute as ever without even trying. I stopped myself from having more of these kinds of thoughts about her and started to walk back to the sofa.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this earlier, it’s because I didn’t have the chance to and I did thought of telling you tomorrow since today was a tiring day for you,” I looked at her reaction and it seemed that she understands because she kept blinking, so I continued, “My parents had arranged a marriage for me and a girl I knew from my childhood. Mine and her parents were also quite close so they’ve decided it, not even caring of what I will think about in the future, which is now that I’m 23, my parents kept telling me it’s the right time to consider about marriage now. But hell! I’m 23 and that is in my point still quite young and a little wasted for me to get married yet! So, on that night I met you on the internet and yeah, this happened~ I was late to pick you up at the airport today because of that girl’s parents, they kept following me around telling me how much their daughter likes me and has so many pictures of me on her phone when I already know that they’re lying because I had a talk with her and she told me she already likes someone else and told me not to worry. So this whole arranged marriage thing was all made up by our parents!” I huffed and was surprised that I’ve said so many things in one breath. I looked at Mari again, she still had her innocent puppy face on.

But she finally answered, “That must be hard for you, my reason is easier though, I guess… My mum didn’t want to live by herself because my father recently passed away and she told me to migrate to Korea and live with her. And since she didn’t have enough money to get me migrated here under her name, and that I wasn’t smart enough to get a student visa, the only way was to marry a guy here. Anyway! We both have our reasons, so let’s hope this fake marriage successfully solves our problem!” she smiled; it was a smile I’ve never seen before since the beginning of the day. I knew she was tired so I didn’t expect her to smile a lot or be cheerful, but this smile didn’t look like she was tired, it was more like a relieved and a cheerful smile.

I smiled back and said, “Yeah, let’s hope that~ But I’m really sorry, Mari-ah, for all this trouble when it was your first day. So you should go get a shower first before you sleep, you know where the bathroom is right?”

“Yeah, and it’s okay, it wasn’t a trouble at all~ At least we know a bit more about each other now~ Well, I’m going to go shower now, talk to you later I guess?”

“Nah, I’m going to sleep now…”

“You’re not going to shower??”

She looked a little surprised and I tried not to laugh at her funny but cute expression. “I shower in mornings,” I chuckled while getting up and headed to my room, “Goodnight.”

“Oh, okay, goodnight~” just by hearing her voice, I can tell that she is smiling with relief that she can finally rest now. I smiled to myself too because I had the same feeling as her, finally getting to rest.

 

 

 

Anyway~~ wuahaha what do you think~? It's Natasha Bang~!! >o< I didn't have her in my characters list...

But I think there will/might be other characters in this story that won't be on my character's list so... ㅋㅋㅋ

I was so happy to get another comment and another subscriber~~ and so many views!!

Is this how a fanfic writer is supposed to feel like~? >w<

and~~ yeah.. it's a Yongnam POV~~ cuz I thought it was kindda hard to put it in Mari's POV..

I'll have a Mari's POV on the next chapter then.. heehee~

Btw this story might be quite long? Because Yongguk is still on tour!! And it needs time for Mari/you to get closer to Yongguk~

WAKAKA~~ I'm so excited~ anywayy~ Thank you for reading!! 

ラブラブ사랑해~ ♡